Tree of Savior Forum

People's despair

I am an avid beta tester, and have been doing so for about 8+ years, i would love to test this game, though i would be rather disappointed if one person got three passes.

1 Like

hmm did u read my post? i mean 10k real people interested in CBT (based on past few days observation)
im not talking about users
not talking about people interested in this game

but well, as time goes, maybe a few more, but it wont be that much.

and for CBT pool, i guess 25k users :confused:

and i just noticedā€¦probablity and statistics? are u a stat student? dont talk stat with me unless ur Master/PhD lol

I donā€™t mind if the numbers are small, im saying it would be a shame if my access was denied because some guy with 3 accounts got a spot, which will likely be unused, and at its worse, not even used for actual testing.

Hilarious.
My comment was aimed towards you and other posters as well, why is it that most of the people canā€™t avoid having a normal discussion blasted by internet crappy slogans?

Yes, but you canā€™t tell that your access was denied because of that, you might not have been selected even if there werenā€™t any multiple account. What you can do is just wait and expect to have a key, if not, leave it and wait for the OBT. This happens on any game, just because the hype for this game is so high, thereā€™s a lot of complains about it.

OK but why canā€™t I complain if i donā€™t get one?

Complain, no one is telling you not to doā€¦but complaining about it is just childish and nothing will change.

Yes but I still want to complain. People said im childish to play this game too.

ah i got this:
Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you ā€“ youā€™ve posted more than 21% of the replies here.

Are you sure youā€™re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

LOL should leave others to talk

PS. I donā€™t mean to bold the wordā€¦it happens automaticallyā€¦

Iā€™m unlucky so iā€™ll never win this raffle, but i donā€™t care. If some chinese site register 30000000 accounts,win all the 5000 keys and sells it, i know that people who would buy, pay for 7 days of access have more chances to contribute than a friend who registered in this site since its realease cause of hype.
Iā€™m tired of the same WoEs build, same castles, same godlies. I want a game equal but different from RO. Equal cause will make me fell like 10 years ago when I went to Lan Houses to play WoEs with low stuffs, bad build and a smile on my face, be proud to catch a castle, brag to my snotlout friends when I found a card. But with different mechanics, different GvG styles, different late game.
I just want be happy after beat the enemy guild and farm for a whole week to get best stuffs and items when i get defeated.

China is IP blocked though.

Master degree, thanks

gosh so we are the same degree. should be friends :kissing:

Nah, you lack of maturity to understand all of this, you donā€™t show any kind of maturity to have a master degree with the answers Iā€™ve received from you today.

but i feel the same from you too :smiling_imp:
and you are not considerate enough for people
no wonder statisticians always fight

Maturity has nothing to do with consideration for other people, and no, Iā€™m not a statistician, Iā€™m an Engineer with Master Degree, we do have advanced statistics as well.

err well then no wonderā€¦ its hard to talk with some engineersā€¦

and fine ur the most mature person ,anyone who complains is childish.

i dont want it to be a fight between you and me, so i will just stop it. it doesnā€™t make any good to the community anyway.

I wasnā€™t fighting. I just made my points.

why are so many people mad about the way IMC is handling the beta entries.
We have waited so long to see atleast some progression and its not like we didnt saw this coming since they used the same method with the korean version to distribute beta keys

Because theyā€™re so hype about the game that they cannot accept the fact that they might not get a close beta keyā€¦

how much will you buy closed beta keys for?