Tree of Savior Forum

People's despair

Agreed. I won’t be even mad if I don’t get it. I said this before. Let’s be realistic it’s gonna be full of people who should not be in the ToS Closed Beta complaining about things they have no idea about. Even worse it’s going to be people who can’t even type complete sentences going.

BOSS MONSTER TOO EZ PLZ MAKE HARD I WANNA ENJOY GAME WHY YU NO ALOOW ME TO ENJOY!?

If this beta was a realistic “beta” and I know it can’t be since you both need people for the stress test, it would be populated by people like the ones on github ones that truly care and want to contribute to the betterment of the game. Not just be the first to play it and then going I don’t like this that providing no constructive feedback.

dont get dirty

No one said something dirty. It was all you.

1 Like

You called? Upupupupu!

@Erokhi I think they called you

gimme some Upupu~ Mr.Pururu <3

ramdom post…
i think actually there are only around 5-7k people interested in the beta test…if no one making fake account, probably everyone can get one.
well. hahahahaha

Monokuma sure is enjoying all this whining and complaining, Lol

5k-7k people?! whaaaat. I’m expecting wayyy more than that…

Sigh…how many people do you think are interested? 5-7k??? Whole world have more than 7 billion people, even excluding the countries which got removed from this international beta test there are around 4-5 billion people, which those people, around 1-2 billion might have played MMORPGs, which 1 billion might have been waiting for this game for a long time and which only a part of them noticed about the closed beta test in the past few days…there are still more days to come, friends will call them to register as well…so no, not “only around 5-7k people” is interested, there are a lot more than that, they haven’t receive the notice yet… remember is an INTERNATIONAL Closed Beta Test…WHOLE WORLD…5-7k people can’t even fill 1 country

1 Like

well its just my assumption… seeing the forum users are only 8k now. probably 500-1k are fake accounts and 500 are inactive users. so i guess the real number of people hoping to get CBT is not that large.

It seems the community here is worse than what I had expected it to be.

ok i make it 10k, cant be more… fb page only has 50k likes… u tell me, among those 50k, how many of them interested in iCBT? i guess not that many.

Let me tell you, 5 of my friends haven’t registered yet, I just told them about it and they will register…not only me, now imagine that those 8k users have 5 friends each that needs to register? there you go, 40k users…you don’t know what might happen the next days… the announce was just yesterday, there are still many days to go.

but i dont have firends to tell, so i bring down ur number to 2.5 now :stuck_out_tongue:

no, if you don’t have friends to tell, that only reduces the number by 4…from 40k…39996 still remaining…

well the game is still in CBT, its totally fine not that many people here.

okkk im the only one among those 10k people yay

It will be even worse…that’s what happens with humans, they screw everything they create or touch…

yesterday it was 4-5k people…today 8k people…tomorrow 10-12k people…next day 15k+ people, your chances will be lower and lower by the pass of the time… do not expect a 10k users maximum…you need to learn more about probability and statistics.