Tree of Savior Forum

People's despair

People can “cry” if they want to. You can’t tell people to stop crying. Just another pointless thread really. o2o

People suffer because they want to suffer, No one is telling you to suffer because you didn’t get a beta key, that’s your own decision. If I don’t get a Beta Key, I won’t cry and I won’t suffer about it, because this is just a game and is just a closed beta, not a life decision or something that will help you at all.

Yeah maybe if this were the only beta that we’ll get. But it’s not, see you in November.

I’d prove you wrong but whatever, more for me :smirk:

well most young girls want to be models as they are beautiful, famous and rich and not because its a job where you have to present a product and improve the sympathy of it very much.

the same goes for many people who want into cbt, they want play it, test it, being the first to play it, but forget its actually more sort of a job where you should help the devs find out bugs which they could not find themself.

sorry if its still confusing

2 Likes

What I saw is about giving keys to early register account.
It’s also not fair to judge all new account = people who making multiple account.
There might be multiple account in old member list, old member register new multiple account or new member register new multiple account.

This is global EN so how many people do you expect to come up and register on site?
It’s not just your own chance, everyone else both real or fake account too.
But I’d be grateful if they happen to exclude someone with over 20+ accounts though. :confused:

In the end it’s beta and will be wipe.
Everyone can play in obt after all.

ahhahah totally agreed

i didnt cry for the beta code before this thread. now op made me want to cry for one
Can i get one if i cry? Or I should make more fake accounts :kissing:

Only thing I liked about SAO was the idea of a huge dungeon divided in a hundred floors. It’s a nice concept that helps build up the hype to get higher.

Nah, I understand your point, but taking your example…people is just too young(mentally) to understand is a sort of a job… they just cry and whine because they want to play (also forgetting that the data will get wiped as well…and they cry about why the data got wiped afterwards…sigh…)

2 Likes

please cry

Let it go people. In 2 weeks everything will be over.

2 Likes

Yep, you’re right, like your evil style

wait it get wiped again? maaaan then my super duper ultra cool hack elementist gets removed again, man that sucks

I will cry when I don’t get the beta code :wink: be sure to give me one at that time

1 Like

I will give you one, of my other 100 fake accounts unless i dont get any other (jk, i dont have any fk accounts, before someone takes it serious)

He did not promise anything, he just told you to cry, lol

1 Like

Today - fake account makers are scum, I wish I could hate them to death
In few days - fake account-kun, notice me!

3 Likes

Indeed, people will start asking for keys and the ones who made 100+ fake accounts with several CB Keys will start selling them or requesting stuff

1 Like

now promised. deal :kissing: make me the first in the waitlist

1 Like

Just hope for the best!