Tree of Savior Forum

People who missed the transfer, lets group together and demand IMC give us our deserved transfer!

People these days think the world build around them.

1 Like

What second wave? Will there be a second wave of transfers? Cause my freind was too late because of reasons aswell.

only casuals missed the transfer window… now you deserve to rot on a NA server.

no more transfers and GG

thats ur own fault. Just make new char there dude

It is so sad to see how people are treating each others.
It’s the same history ever of the opressed turn into opressor:

Ridiculous, people that only made weight in the world. Sad that you all have a free time to makes others life worst.

IMC should make a queue for transfer, regardless server and etc. Those kind of treatment are equal of those people above.

Sure, if IMC can complete the transfer without shutting down servers. It’s no ones fault other than your own if you didn’t feel like checking the announcement, so why should other people be punished by another maintenance because of your ignorance?

Worse* and k.

Thanks, miss typed, and…

Hypocrites. =T

still

aww so sad. kbye

Demand
Deserved

Didn’t read that BS furter.

Spoiled kids. Spoiled kids everywhere.

It that so? You will have it back, just keep harvesting what you planting, Kid.

You don’t deserve anything, you were too lazy to click a few buttons and send a ticket!

Lol IMC is mercy on u for not giving transfer. Sea server is in hell.

Server transfers are serious. Checking forum announcements everyday for a date and requirements is just one click away. You’re putting way too much inconvenience to many others. What IMC need to do first is to fix their servers specially Telsia

Ive sent a ticket exactly 1 year ago:

May 4th, 2016
Will there be another account transfer to SE server? I missed the date according to personal issues
May 22nd, 2016

Answered

Greetings Savior,

As of now, we do not have any updates regarding server transfer. We can only advise you to keep an eye on our official website for any news and announcement that can help you with your issue. Thank you.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support

Here is me 1 year later:

And today (1 year later) Ive asked again… and Ive got this:

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting support team.

We understand you would like to request for a server transfer. Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that we are no longer accepting request for Server Transfer.

If there is any updates regarding your concern, announcements will be posted on our official website, so please stay tuned.

We apologize for this matter.

Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us again, and we will gladly help in any way we can.

Best Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

And…

We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. Indeed we have conducted a Server transfer event in the past and there is a possibility that this may occur again through another event. However there is now assurance regarding this matter and we are unable to provide any information to it. We could only recommend you to always visit our official website to for further news and updates.

Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!

Should you have any other concerns please let uks now.

Seriously… I dont even know if they meant to say: There is now assurance, as they wrote, or it meant: There is NO assurance… (as they ends let UKS now.)

SO… JUST GIVE US A DAMN TRANSFER EVENT!

I really don’t understand why they can’t offer Server transfer services (for a fee) like any other MMO.