Tree of Savior Forum

† [Pardoner] Spell Shop Guide + Simony Scrolls Explained †

Just sharing how the Pardoner’s Spell Shop works + some math of it. Some info that I wish I had known beforehand… Enjoy! :slight_smile:

► MORE INFO:

• You need Circle 2 Pardoner to get Spell Shop.
• Spell Shop skills can be increased with skill gems and Divine Might.
• Only Sacrament, Aspersion, Blessing can be put in the Spell Shop (July 2016).

*Reminder that the price of your buffs needs to be higher than 200% of the material cost to make a profit.

Blessing: 10 Holy Powder - 200 Silver
Sacrament: 10 Gyslotis - 350 Silver
Aspersion: 10 Holy Water - 500 Silver

Blessing needs to be higher than 400 silver to make a profit.
Sacrament needs to be higher than 700 silver to make a profit.
Aspersion needs to be higher than 1,000 silver to make a profit.

Skill scrolls are affected by the USER’s stats/attributes/gems scaling relevant to the skill being used (not the crafter).

12 Likes

What is your average profit per week?

I would say around 400k/week. I don’t really keep track. I will for this week and let you know.

I’m contemplating whether to make one or no. I like the idea that it can be there FOREVER, but the gain is less than I hopedfor… thx for info.

So shop stays open when you log out and even when you play your other characters. But does it stay open when you “Exit” the game?

Yes, it stays open even if you exit the game as long as you go to the character select first.

oh another question. so you need 10 materials each sale. does that mean to sell 100 blessings you need 1,000 holy powder? 1k blessings = 10k powder?

Yes, that’s correct. :smile_cat:

Great guide! Just wondering, do people actually buy other buff besides Sacrament? Like in term of percentage of sales, how would you put it for the 3 buffs?

I read that blessing doesn’t scale, and with limited number of hits, it expires earlier than intended. The reason I’m asking is because I noticed as a Priest with Cleric C1, my heal is weak and I’m afraid I won’t be able to support party in harder dungeons. So I wanna put some points on Mass Heal, but I’m also contemplating with Stone Skin as well as Revive skills, those seems great too. So I’m thinking of cutting down points on Blessing as it doesn’t scale. But then again, I’m making Pardoner as an alternative way to generate money, not to be a full support. What do you think? What skill did you put the rest of your 5 skill points to?

Thanks. Yes, people buy the other buffs a lot. In terms of percentage of sales, I would say it’s 40% Sacrament, 35% Blessing, and 25% Aspersion.

You need to get max level of a buff to sell it. People will not buy lower than max level buffs since there is usually competition with other buff shops. Blessing will receive a buff in the future. As you said, you are making it for generating money, so it is best to get those first, then work on being the best support you can with the leftover skills points.

My advice on your healing is too be really stingy with heals and get some INT. Use Mass Heals when Heal is off CD or as an emergency heal. I don’t think Mass Heal is worth more than 1 point because the increase in heal per level is low; only 2%. Personally, I went with MAX all buffs, Level 1 Mass Heals, Level 3 Stone Skin, Level 1 Resurrection. My 178 Pardoner does just fine as full support even as full CON in level 175 dungeon (I intend to go PVP buffer support with it some day). I will post a video on these eventually.

Getting Level 1 Revive is not a bad idea either, sacrificing a point in Stone Skin (in case situation is messy, you can have a cushion for survival, but remember that it takes a buff slot of all party members, it’s disadvantageous most of the time). PS I do not suggest getting revive.

It is a bit long, but hope it helps!

1 Like

Can you post a skill point allocation? I’m unsure how to spend my remaining 5 Priest points, and what to put points into at Pardoner.

Also, if Sacrament needs to be at least 1000 to profit, why do I no longer see any Sacraments that cost that much? Is it because they cover that loss with the other two spells?

You probably mean aspersion and yes, they are just stupid and not doing their homework. And apparently not checking if they make profit or not.

Sorry yes, I meant Aspersion.

Anyways, do you have a skill point allocation across the first six ranks?

I covered point allocation for Priest in the post above your first post.

For the first six ranks, here’s my suggested build for a Buff Shop/PVP Pardoner going PD. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ddpaojaup6/

If you sell Aspersion for 1,000 silver, you will get 500 silver in your inventory.
Tax = 50%
10 Holy Water = 500 silver

Therefore it must be higher than 1,000 to profit.

Usually, people will put less than 1,000 for Aspersion as an attraction. It acts as bait for a chance to sell high priced Sacrament and Blessing. Honestly, it’s better to just leave it at a price that will net you profit.

Full CON? When I was reading the buff descriptions, I thought I saw something about them depending on your SPR/INT.

Yes, Blessing is dependent on SPR/INT, but only when you are using the buff outside of shop. My pardoner is full CON because I will do PVP with it as a buffer/support. Stat allocation depends on what you want to do and what r7/r8 you will take.

My goal is just to get to rank 6 so I can sell spells and fund my other characters.

One more question about Cleric C1… how many points should I put between Cure and Deprotection?

Hey, I’m just wondering, as a Pardoner that focuses on selling buffs, what use would Simony have?

Tbah, I find that it’s a waste of time to have anythng to do with Simony as a Buff Pardoner. The skills we have that are compatible with Simony have such little demand. I guess it might be worth it if I were to get Krivis 1 or Paladin 1 for R7, but honestly, I wouldn’t level up that much just for a few more silver… I would rather have a PD Support buffer.

1 Like

Yea, my thought exactly. Indulgentia seems like a better skill to invest, in case it got harder to solo a boss, despite it costing 500 silver.