Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List

What i’m saying is:
If your Cleric>priest 3> Pardon 1 already and want to have some sort of income, then pardoner 2 is the only possible route because only 1 priest skill is scroll-able (their cleric 1 won’t provide as much competition compared to those that went with Cleric 3). Those that already chose priest 3> pardoner 1 will have to depend on the spell shop at pardoner 2 for their income (mostly all the buffs of priest are sell-able in the spell shop anyway).

Pretty much things are always up in the air because we don’t know what skill pardoner 3 will bring in. Classes choices now can pretty much be flipped around when rank 8 classes come out.

1 Like

To be honest at first I was plan to try Cleric > Priest 3 > Pardoner > Oracle but I change my mind when I reach priest 3 and start over from cleric lol. I’m agree that pardoner 2 sure to be more profit for priest 3.

If gonna focus for scroll only I think Cleric 3 > Paladin > Pardoner > Oracle might be current best build atm.

Ok sorry for the mix up

2 Likes

Don’t worry. Their skill is very confusing + few information available.

I agree that Cleric 3 > Paladin > Pardoner > Oracle is probably king of scrolls. Its probably worth it, but you have to grind hard for the cleric 3 then things start to ease up slightly at paladin rank.

Honestly i hope that they add more spells to the shop because it pretty much means Pardoner 2 is priest only because what is the point. The main reason is that DM can affect Simony therefore you have no need to go to pardoner 2 as a cleric 3 scroller. Honestly the only reason why some people look at pardoner is for either 1) simony and 2) spell shop.

Yup I hope they will do something with spell shop too. I think it have too few buff.
Or maybe make it differently buff that base by spell shop skill itself not from previous job.
Let hope IMC will change or add stuff in next official beta.

One thing that shop is good is buff duration. (However this isn’t include blessing… such a pointless 28 minute…)

Well i can understand the reasoning why some skills can’t be made as scrolls.
In case of Resurrection:

1. It doesn’t cheapen the class (why buy the cow when the milk is free sorta thing). Honestly, i don’t think people would even include a priest into the party if they can get all the priest buff from the spell shop already and have tons of resurrection scrolls.
  2. Resurrection using $$$ still viable income for the game company.

Pretty much the cash flow between Cleric 3 and Priest 3 are slightly different.
Clerics 3 pardoners pretty much rule scrolls.
On the other hand, Priest 3 pardoner rule spell shop and they are occasionally brought to boss looting party (some loot can be worth major $$$ if they are lucky enough) because of free rez depending on the difficulty of the boss or location is great if you die often enough. There is less of reason to bring a cleric 3 pardoner to boss runs because simply all the skills you have pretty much all in scrolls already though oracles might slight alter that assumption if resetting is really good. However, the problem i see limiting spell shop is the buff limit (unless spell shop buffs don’t count towards it).

Well about spell shop I’ll confirm it again later.
Since all pardoner 2 I meet are priest 3. I’ll update again about how skill base for shop.

Thank you so much for the information. My only other question is about the skill Indulgentia. According to ToSbase it says the skill does this at level 1: Attack 398, Attribute Attack [?]%, Attack [?]Target, Heal all party members, Heal [?] allies, Use 500 silver. When is says it heals all party members does it heal HP or status effects and is the same thing meant for how many allies it heals? Also does the money come from your pocket or what’s inside your Oblation box?

Indulgentia use your own money (money in your inventory)

Instant use and have 30 sec. cooldown
Higher skill lv = +ATK / +ATK Target / +Heal Target. Silver stay same.
When use I’m not see it do any heal so I guess it remove debuff only.

Debuff that can cure I seen so far is like Lethargy. (Cure also work to remove it too…)
Not sure if can cure status like sleep,stun,freeze though. But I think it suppose to work. @_@

Different between Cure and Indulgentia is

• Cure > abnormal state level 1
  • Indulgentia > abnormal state level 2 and above
1 Like

Really? I love this formula :))

Simony Lv10 + Divine Might Lv10 = Simony Lv20 ?
In that case, can I create Heal Lv20 Scroll? Or it’s still maximum at Lv15?

Heal can be used 2 times before cooldown.
Is it still the same to Heal Scroll?
Just depend on skill or exactly the same long as skill’s cooldown?

Simony Lv10 + Divine Might Lv10 = Simony Lv20 ?
In that case, can I create Heal Lv20 Scroll? Or it’s still maximum at Lv15?

No, max is lv 15 for now.

Heal can be used 2 times before cooldown.
Is it still the same to Heal Scroll?
Just depend on skill or exactly the same long as skill’s cooldown?

One time use > Cool down start counting
Long or short depend on skill. Usually base by that skill cool down

1 Like

Oh, you tried to test with a rank 6 pardoner and max is only 15?
If you do Divine Might 5 + Simony 15, do you get Divine Might 15?

Thanks for doing god’s work btw!

We try lv 5 simony with lv15 divine scroll = scroll stuck at lv15
lv 2 simony with lv15 divine scroll = scroll stuck at lv12
So maybe for craft it only count as divine lv10 even with a lv15 divine scroll?

However… Seem like lv25 skill do exist…

The reason that scroll not go beyond lv15 maybe because right now craft item have max lv at lv15

I could see some kind of pattern of why other skills don’t work. This is just a mere theory though.

1. Skills that effect whole party like resist element.

2. Skills that requires a catalyst to work example diev skills needs some wood. And aspersio needs some holy water? (Or was it?)

Note to self. No ressurection scroll? There goes my potential gold mine. :frowning:

Is this true?
From what i have gathered/heard from other people. Scrolls has the base stats for that skill level and won’t be affected by attributes even if you have the attributes for that skill. Example: Heal lvl 15 that you made (cleric 3 >pardoner 1) won’t be affected by the passives you have while main heal is on c/d

Can Stat influences Scroll
Let’s say Heal scroll lvl 5 has the base of heal 300 hp (arbitrary number) without the effect of int or attributes.
Heal scroll lvl 5: 300 hp heal + x (amount increased by int) = 300 + x (True of false)
If True, then who is the one affecting that x amount (pardoner that created the scroll or the user)
If False, then 300 base heal is all your going to get then

Thanks for all the info!

Can I ask how Indulgentia actually works? Does it just do damage and cure status effects in an AoE around the caster, or is it only people right in front of your or something?

Max target both player/monster are depend on skill level. Range will be aoe around you.
It’ll cure abnormal status to player and do damage to monster.

I think Attribute of person who use it can effect to scroll.
Let see Safety Zone as an example for attribute because it’s easier to comparing…

One on the left is by scroll, One on the right is by my skill.
Once I turn off my attribute (increase range of safety zone). It’ll also smaller both of my skill and scroll.

If other job who don’t have attribute use?
It’ll be small range as same as when I turn off attribute.

As for stat of scroll. I think it’s base on stat of person who use it?
I have no idea how to look base recovery of it since every job start with some INT and INT is main thing that effect atk/recovery amount for heal…

One thing I can confirm is INT = only thing effect and change attack/recovery of heal in skill info (Skill info not real skill recovery/atk. It’s instant change when equip/unequip INT equipment)

MATK won’t change attack/recovery of heal info (and possible to real recovery by skill too because after try take off mace that have 151 MATK, I’m still heal at the same range of 600-700)

So I think if anyone have same INT then it suppose to be same amount of atk/recovery in skill info. To track 1 int = how many heal/atk increase for heal is seems too be too much work for me. XD

Please note that example below with heal is hard to get stable recovery amount… orz

This is skill info of level 1 heal for Pardoner

This one is Heal lv1 scroll when it’s in Pardoner bag (With some heal attribute)

This one is when it’s in Alchemist bag (Have more INT than pardoner)

This one is when it’s in Hoplite bag (2 INT lol)

Effect of skill level (ex. panel of heal, number of attack, etc. won’t effect by this stat)

9 Likes

Do we know if Simony takes your learned skill into account?
For example: Lets say you have level 1 Heal (don’t know why haha). You have Divine Might level 10 and Simony level 5.

In this situation, can you only create level 11 Heals with Simony 15 or will you still be creating level 15 Heals?