Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

did anyone has try pardoner to extend safety zone by using scroll? is it good enough to prolong spirit form?
i feel is it worth to choose pardoder at r6
and how about combination cleric-bokor-sadhu? is it possible to using effigy and AAā€™s spirit at the same time? if it does than it can add a pretty good damage, not to mention the status of hex :smiley:
well, if it comes to the build is something like this

1. Cleric - krivis - cleric - sadhu - sadhu - pardoner : why krivis? this rank going help us leveling with zaibas. than pardoner to craft sz scroll
  2. Cleric - cleric - bokor - bokor - sadhu - sadhu : bokor c2 will using mackangdal to protect us from getting hitā€¦a few second before mackangdal is over, than we use sz so the accumulate damage dont hit us (if this possible). the other advantage of using bokor is hex + effigy :smiley:

any thought of this untested build?

1 Like

been wondering if anyone have gone druid?
the skills on paper look like have synergy with the sadhu but i am seeing videos from last Closed beta and the whole mechanic of having to create the grass before using those skills seems unnecessary hard.
i am 177 atm and wondering if going sadhu c3 or druid ā€¦anyone got any insight on the druid class?

Carnivory is freaking OP, look at me Iā€™m a cute little popolion LOVE ME

Iā€™m a pardoner (R5) and i can say thaat currently, safety zone isnā€™t a skill we can make into a scroll ( at least not anymore)
We can double up our cure with scrolls though.

I hit Druid 2 days ago and have been playing with the skills ever since. You donā€™t have to precast Chorts before the other two skills (Carny/Trofh). That just allows you to place the skills somewhere not right on your character. The catch is that if thereā€™s no grass nearby for it to latch ontoā€¦ it doesnā€™t work. So yeahā€¦ you gotta cast Chorts first. Flipped on a dime there, didnā€™t I? Oh also, if there is grass nearby, it will make it glow and appear to be affected by Carny, but it wonā€™t actually do any damage to mobs. Iā€™m finishing my Druid introduction document (with little tid-bits related to Sadhu) right now. Iā€™ll post it here along with a video showcasing Druid+Sadhu and ALL the bugs I found.

(PS: Iā€™d suggest going druid just because itā€™s absurdly fun; even if itā€™s bugged to shit right now.)

oh ic, i just read this tread pardoner skill + simony at first part so i dont know if pardoner get nerf :unamused:
hmm i guest pardoner will not going very well with sadhu

how about combi sadhu with bokor? is it better with krivis for becoming a DPS?

Yeah, i didnā€™t know either until i got to the bottom of the thread. :S

dunno, bokor i hearā€™s abit buggy with their hexing targeting and effigy not procing the hits.
could be nice for boss fights and whatnot where you can just autoattack whilst stabbing a doll, sounds abit crazy when i picture that in my head.

Druid Introduction with details about Sadhu and Spirit Form. For those of you who were considering rolling Druid at Rank 6. Enjoy!

Edit: Iā€™m having issues providing a hyperlink with the google document inside. It looks like this thing just REALLY wants me to imbed the document here. Any tips?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qSoPrlbMqfqAu5uLQiMXVSkmjDDKiEkaBHiydI6VLbs/pub

8 Likes

@MixMix
Wow, superb job! Thanks a LOT. This is still such an obscure class for almost all of us, this guide was extremely helpful. Druid sure is an interesting option!

Are you posting your introduction into the Druid thread?
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/60-done-information-on-druid-and-related-classes-help-is-welcome/91565

Stats?. Was it difficult to level up as cleric? Any advices?

Thanks!.

For the record, on the subject of paladin auras, I did read entire thread, though I did not remember information from that post. And since I am still not 100% sure what counts as an aura and what not I will mention, that Diev statues also buff my spirit. Used search function, hope this was not explicitly mentioned.

On the subject of adding paladin to the build - I donā€™t think we will ever be able to do it in current state of this class. Yes, easy trigger of spirit buff is nice, but the class currently does not have enough good skills. As C1 paladin you want 5 levels in Resist Elements and 1 level in Restoration Aura (for the heal buff, SP attribute and Spirit buff). 6 out of 15 points are useful. Access to smite is a bonus, but only a minor one and there are better options to deal with mobs once you are back in your body (such as possession). C2 is even worse, you still want only 1 point in Restoration Aura, and you only gain 5 points in resist elements.

Be it for PvP, PvE DPS you likely want currently existing c5 and c6 options and I seriously doubt c7+ classes will be worse than paladin. For PvE support ā€¦ maybe there is more room for discussion, but as we have seen many participants of this thread think that going support Sadhu is a mistake in first place.

@MixMix - great read on Druid. Iā€™m not into furries, so it is unlikely I will roll Druid (unless its so strong, that we will all be ā€˜forcedā€™ to do it), but very informative regardless.

I am not sure if anybody said or noticed it before, but divine stigma works on tree root crystal, which is kinda coolā€¦ or bugged.

It seems like being able to use skills while in shapeshift is a bug. Still being able to use skills is normal for controller but it doesnā€™t appear while in keyboard (have to change from keyboard to mouse and mouse to keyboard to be able to use skills). Iā€™ll upload a vid later to let you see what Iā€™m getting at.

I donā€™t think being able to use skills was intended (would be great if it was though). Using keyboard mode after you shape shift the skill hotkeys disappear and is changed with the mob attack hotkeys. Here in this vid you can see that the mob hotkeys are A (attack) and S (return to normal form), but if I used my skills that are originally assigned to A and S (chrotasmata and carnivory) it would only do the mob commands.

And now this became a druid thread some how.

first of all mix thanks A LOT this is amazing detailed information about a class is practically impossible to find info about,
ok so about to transform can anyone confirm is the bug is that the skill bar ui is bugged or it was never intended to be able to use your own skills when transformed? because if that is the case on launch we wouldnā€™t be able to oob making druid useless for sadhu.

also is there any monster that give you a buff that improve sadhu in anyway?

Donā€™t worry Ebenezer Scrooge, turns out that being able to use your skills while shape-shifted is solely a controller UI bug. That will kill 99% of Sadhu interest. You can head on back to talking about putting Paladin C1 into a build and say itā€™s solely a Sadhu discussion. Weā€™ve only got 3 circles in the build, canā€™t simply ignore the rest of the classes.

I think youā€™re correct here. Since I play with a controller I merely noticed that the new skill bar was stuck behind my current skills. Just a poorly implemented UI etc. If I had played with a keyboard and had my original skills disappear, I might have come to that conclusion myself. Maybe, Iā€™m not the sharpest tool at times. Itā€™s sad to think that we werenā€™t intended to use regular skills while transformed. That really would turn the Druid class into a Carny-Nuke only path. I truly hope youā€™re wrong but I really donā€™t think you are.

Would have been amazing if someone who had hit Druid a while ago would have made this information readily available. The moment I posted this introduction, three people came out of the wood works to inform me that itā€™s a bug. Quite difficult to find someone at the top of the leveling curve who readily shares all the information theyā€™ve found.

[quote=ā€œDatathief, post:544, topic:21150ā€]
also is there any monster that give you a buff that improve sadhu in anyway?
[/quote] There havenā€™t been any buffs Iā€™ve found, and believe me Iā€™ve searched. Iā€™ve still got a long ways to go, however.

I have no problem talking about druid in relation to sadhu but a number of posts were straight up about druids with no connection to sadhu.

taking druid out of the sadhu path i just hope the new classes at rank 7 (kabbalist and plague doctor)have some kind of synergy with sadhu (or maybe a hidden class o.o). i guess only option now is to wait and see the new content they gona add
btw mix you should post all that druid info o.O
on a new thread if you havenā€™t already