Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List

how does the insta kill interact with linker?

1 Like

Well.
Ive played Ă  Priest C3 Monk C2 at the closed bĂȘta but i really want to go for pardoner. But from what Ive seen so far pardoner seems pretty useless.

Please correct me if im wrong.

-only few skills sellable with skill shops( sacrament/blessing/cure 
) . Actually sacrament and blessing not even sellable in scrolls? really ?
-pardoner C3 new spell seems useless so far .
-what the point to get pardoner C3 so ? Maxing simony and spell shop is that relevant?
-Only magic defense and discerning evil seems good so far
-From all the crafting classes there is , pardoner seems to be the one evryone dont care ( compare to alchi with potions/gem/and item ascending. Even squire seems more usefull).

Please tell me there is still players going for pardoner :frowning:

Btw with the recent change with trade/market stuff and token is going for pardoner still relevant?

Probably, barrier and daino scrolls are insanely good at least.
But otherwise it’s really lackluster.

As for your questions:

• The compability lists were far to small, only priest/paladin/krivis tended to benefit. Not sure what the current lists are though.

• Insta kill can be nice in pvp/dungeons as a extra utility. But since pardoner lacks useful combat features it doesn’t matter much atm.

• Maxed simony allows scrolls up to lvl 15 at least. Spell shop increases buff duration. Both aren’t important tbh.

• Magic defense isn’t even that good esp with it’s downtime, discerning evil is quite good for specific builds.

• Because scrolls are fundamentally less useful. Every build benefits from repairs/boosted dmg or def/gem roasting/item ascending.
    Where as only 1 person per party would need to bring barrier/daino and only for difficult content.

• Pardoner can still sell scrolls via spell shop allegedly, so pardoner2 should still be decent.

Well thanks for your answers. Dont look that good for future pardoner :frowning: . I really dunno if im gonna go for pardoner .

Didnt mentioned that oblation and indulgentia are pretty useless too :(((

Sorry, can pardoner make scroll of skill Ein Sof of Kabbalist ??

dunno i think no one actually tested it

I’ve not seen any on the KR marketplace so far, only Daino, Barrier and Arcane Energy.

Nope, it can’t make Ein Sof or any R7 abilities.

How do you sell barrier scrolls if it needs rank 6 to get paladin 3 (barrier) and you can only get pardoner 1 on the 7th? I don’t get it

You just get Rank 7, I’m confused what your confused about. :sweat_smile:

With Pardoner R1 you can use simony to make the scrolls to sell on markeplace. Going R2 just opens up spell shop so you can sell buffs directly.

Oh thanks, I thought you also needed spell shop to sell scrolls, thanks then :smiley:

//edit

I made this build focusing basically on selling scrolls, with classes that have useful skills at useful levels to sell, what do you guys think about it?

Also, is there anyway besides market to transfer gold between characters? How much do you actually lose there?

Also, how should I go for stats on a build like this?

[quote=“Tsuyucchi, post:1, topic:37395”]
Heal Lv15 + Simony Lv1 = Heal Lv 1 scroll (Parchment 15 + 7500 silver)
Heal Lv5 + Simony Lv15 = Heal Lv15 scroll (Parchment 5 + 2500 silver) [/quote]

So does this mean that you don’t have to max the skills you want to sell as scrolls? Like I could have Daino lv 1 but Simony lv 15 and still get a lv 15 scroll?

Is there a bigger demand on lv 15 scrolls than lv 5 or 10? I want to have a Pardoner alt but unless I only get Pardoner C1/C2 the builds seem to restricitve.
Thanks for any replies!

No that got changed. You have to have both the level of your skill and the level of Simony to be the same.

Right now it’s:
Daino Lv 1 + Simony Lv 5 = Daino Lv 1 scroll
Daino Lv 5 + Simony Lv 5 = Daino Lv 5 scroll
Daino Lv 5 + simony Lv 1 = Daino Lv 1 scroll

Ah okay, that makes sense, thanks!

Anyone care to critique my Priest/Krivis Pardoner Build? It’s supposed to be a lazy alt since the state of Pardoner seem a little eh right now

Is it possible to use a heal lvl 5 + scroll of heal lvl 5 to create 10 healing cells (if i am cleric c1)? Or does them share CD?

You actually cant create Heal scroll :slight_smile:

No bokor ability’s :frowning: but I wanted to give my hole party zombify and have everyone stack it to make 4 zombies with 1 enemy :frowning:

Need an update to this thread asap, Divine Might and Simony was nerfed.

Aspersion, Blessing and Sacrament is still working?

I’m going full priest + pardoner.

aspersion blessing, and sacrament still work but with spell shop only. You cant scrolls them.

Still to confirm about chaplain spell, if you can scroll or spell shop them.