Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List

I’m going to suffer a terrible leveling pain.

You can’t sell chaplain skills on the spell shop, at least it is like that in kToS. Not sure about scrolls but I never saw them being sold.

So guys, after having a looooooooooooong read to this thread, please, could you be so nice to clarify the following questions for me? I’d really appreciate it.

1 - What is the current Simony scrollable skills (from all cleric classes)?
2 - Can Pardoner put its “Increase Magic Defense” skill into a scroll?
3 - Can scrolls be sold in the market?
4 - Skills in the spellshop need to be learnt? Are they sold as the learnt lvl or the lvl depends on the spellshop skill lvl itself?

I need this questions to be clarified as the post is superlong and there is no update/summary. @Tsuyucchi you did a great job by sharing all this information, and the rest of you guys for your contributions. It would be veeery helpful that all this info was summarized and updated in the very first post.

Thanks a looooooooooooooooooot!!!

Have fun!

1. Not entirely sure, but it’s rumored to still be the same list as mentioned here: https://github.com/vyne1/tos-mechanics/blob/master/ToS%20Mechanics.pdf
  2. No.
  3. Yes, by the stack. They’re all currently named skill scrolls for some reason though.
  4. Yes, spell shop uses your level and attributes of said skills. So you’d want to max aspersion/blessing/sacrament.

Thanks Wurmheart!! :smiley:

i see some padoner have sacrament lv11 or aspersion lv 16 on there shop how did they do that

Monster Gems. :slight_smile:

/20char

Question: Can I sell, in the Pardoner buff store, Krivis skills?
Like selling Daino and Zalciai?

No, you can sell them only through scrolls. Buff store sells only priest skills.

2 Likes

Guys, ty for all the info.
My main is currently a Pala 3, krivis 2, cleric 1.
I was going for krivis 3, but now I may go for Pardoner at R7.
Will sell barrier and restoration. But if i can ask one more thing.
Simony have a price to use? And if it does, what is the diference between lvl 5, 10 and 15?

I hear it costs you 500 or 700 silver per level of scroll to make?

Hello everyone. Guys can someone tell how long lasts Aukuras, Daino and Zalciai from scrolls?
Thank you.

Can i make lvl 20 Aukuras scroll if i have:
lvl 10 Aukuras + lvl 10 Simony + lvl 10 Divine Might ?

Divine Might no longer works like that, it only adds 1 level.

Divine Might can be scroll for simony skill? i dont never see in AH.

is it possible to make skill scroll of revive, stone skin, Indulgentia, Increase Magic Defense skills?

No, no, no and no. …

No, it cant be scrolled.

Hi, can someone tell me If the attribute enhance and/or pardoner SPR stat will be add to Zalciai scroll when you craft? Thank you

No. It will take into account the stats (and attributes if they have) of the users of the scroll as they cast the skill afaik.