Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List

I could see some kind of pattern of why other skills don’t work. This is just a mere theory though.

1. Skills that effect whole party like resist element.

2. Skills that requires a catalyst to work example diev skills needs some wood. And aspersio needs some holy water? (Or was it?)

Note to self. No ressurection scroll? There goes my potential gold mine. :frowning:

Is this true?
From what i have gathered/heard from other people. Scrolls has the base stats for that skill level and won’t be affected by attributes even if you have the attributes for that skill. Example: Heal lvl 15 that you made (cleric 3 >pardoner 1) won’t be affected by the passives you have while main heal is on c/d

Can Stat influences Scroll
Let’s say Heal scroll lvl 5 has the base of heal 300 hp (arbitrary number) without the effect of int or attributes.
Heal scroll lvl 5: 300 hp heal + x (amount increased by int) = 300 + x (True of false)
If True, then who is the one affecting that x amount (pardoner that created the scroll or the user)
If False, then 300 base heal is all your going to get then

Thanks for all the info!

Can I ask how Indulgentia actually works? Does it just do damage and cure status effects in an AoE around the caster, or is it only people right in front of your or something?

Max target both player/monster are depend on skill level. Range will be aoe around you.
It’ll cure abnormal status to player and do damage to monster.

I think Attribute of person who use it can effect to scroll.
Let see Safety Zone as an example for attribute because it’s easier to comparing…

One on the left is by scroll, One on the right is by my skill.
Once I turn off my attribute (increase range of safety zone). It’ll also smaller both of my skill and scroll.

If other job who don’t have attribute use?
It’ll be small range as same as when I turn off attribute.

As for stat of scroll. I think it’s base on stat of person who use it?
I have no idea how to look base recovery of it since every job start with some INT and INT is main thing that effect atk/recovery amount for heal…

One thing I can confirm is INT = only thing effect and change attack/recovery of heal in skill info (Skill info not real skill recovery/atk. It’s instant change when equip/unequip INT equipment)

MATK won’t change attack/recovery of heal info (and possible to real recovery by skill too because after try take off mace that have 151 MATK, I’m still heal at the same range of 600-700)

So I think if anyone have same INT then it suppose to be same amount of atk/recovery in skill info. To track 1 int = how many heal/atk increase for heal is seems too be too much work for me. XD

Please note that example below with heal is hard to get stable recovery amount… orz

This is skill info of level 1 heal for Pardoner

This one is Heal lv1 scroll when it’s in Pardoner bag (With some heal attribute)

This one is when it’s in Alchemist bag (Have more INT than pardoner)

This one is when it’s in Hoplite bag (2 INT lol)

Effect of skill level (ex. panel of heal, number of attack, etc. won’t effect by this stat)

9 Likes

Do we know if Simony takes your learned skill into account?
For example: Lets say you have level 1 Heal (don’t know why haha). You have Divine Might level 10 and Simony level 5.

In this situation, can you only create level 11 Heals with Simony 15 or will you still be creating level 15 Heals?

hm…

lv1 heal skill + simony lv5 + divine lv10 = heal scroll lv15
scroll level will be base by simony lv not heal scroll
heal skill level will be effect to require item to make scroll (have to be real skill level not relate to divine)

I see I see, thanks!

I’m not sure if I like that only Simony level gets taken into account - if I dumped one point into a lesser used skill (Deprotected Zone comes to mind) I can still create a level 15 (max level) version of the skill and use it as such.

Yup. maybe IMC might change how it work in future. XD

Thx, nice to know 1) scrolls can be affected by attributes 2) scroll effect somewhat based on skill lvl and the user (pics were a nice touch)

lv1 heal skill + simony lv5 + divine lv10 = heal scroll lv15
Above is what makes me worry about making solid plans about making pardoner that dabbles a bit into everything (like lvl 1 deproctect like fleece mentioned) just to make a lvl 15 scroll of it. Sounds very gamebreaking.

Possible changes IMC could pull out would change the game around (speculation):

1. lvl1 heal skill + simony lv5 + divine lv10 = heal scroll lv 1 (probably the most fair and reasonable change)
  2. Simony no longer affected by Divine might (probably cripples scroll creation for pardoner C1. The only positive that i see coming out from this is that it gives more incentive then it currently is to climb the pardoner ladder)
1 Like

We still don’t know what circle 3 Pardoner skills are going to be. So hopefully it’ll be something good that will give players incentive to stick with this class all the way and not to just take it only once. Although I have no idea what it would be. Has anyone heard anything?

Questions:

1. Items: Can they be monster loot or do they have to be equip?
  2. More item in box = more damage attribute, but does item quality matter? A box with 10 - 1 star swords versus a box with 10 - 3 star sword?
  3. Do you have to clear out the donation box every time it is used or can u just continually stockpile items inside?
  4. How noticeable is the damage increase from the attribute?
  5. Any priority on what target that Indulgentia hits like closest enemies?
  6. Any pics or videos of it in action damaging monsters?

Thank you so much for the info.

I really want to know everything about this class because it will determine how I’ll distribute my points on Priest skills…but actually I’m still not sure how I want it XD First I thought I could go with low level Monstrance and make lvl 15 scrolls but now I realised there will be Divine Might scrolls too so I could achieve higher lvl Monstrance than 15 so it would be still worth to go for that lvl 15… On the other hand Divine Might’s duration sux… it would just make everything harder to use…

Maybe it’s just me but actually I think Divine Might kinda sux for self-buffing myself with it all the time just to use another skill right after it… but it’s perfect to turn Simony lvl 15 and I guess it’s a part of Cleric playstyle but not mine especially not with scrolls that disappear… X)

So at the moment this is my future build plan:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/i8br4io99g/ (It’s a STR-DEX Battle Priest-Pardoner relying on buffs and debuffs… and still 4 points left for Pardoner)
I think I’ll try to make myself lvl 15 Monstrance scrolls and it will be fine. But I’m still curious about Army Chaplain and Circle 3 Pardoner if our max rank will be Rank 7-8. It’s quite great I will be able to make Heal scrolls too and it will have a different cool down…and maybe they will be lvl 15 too… Maybe I’ll be able to skip to put any point on INT… we will see how it works. XD .

I hear Divine Might scrolls don’t stack with your own Divine Might. There was a discussion about this somewhere on this forum - I can’t find it atm ;w;

I wanted to capitalize on those revive scrolls =(. I like you, you saved me the time of not making a Priest Pardoner.

Well I think Divine Might doesn’t stack with Divine Might in the first place… I mean with 2 clerics… so it makes sense it won’t work with scrolls either. But as I heard ( I dunno if I read it here too and I’m lazy to check ) the cool down for the skills and scrolls is different so if you are a Cleric you can use DM more often.

I hope this scrolls are only for pve

2 Likes

Maybe have to be tomorrow. The person who will playing pardoner 2 isn’t me. I’ll try asking and answer as much as possible.

1 Like

Same here I would hate to see them in PVP.

1 Like

Yeah… everyone would get Safety Zone or Divine Might and then it wouldn’t be very fun.