Tree of Savior Forum

Paladin build compendium

Compendium v2 in construction.

PVP

PVE

Stats builds
@alawichu1 Build FULL DEX (Krivis Paladin)
@Insomm Build 2:1:1 INT:SPR:CON (Priest Paladin)
@Insomm Build FULL INT (Krivis Paladin)
@Insomm Build STR /SPR (Priest Paladin)

Skill and Class builds

INT
Cleric > Krivis > Krivis > Paladin > Paladin > Paladin

STR / DEX
1 - Cleric > Cleric > Cleric> Paladin > Paladin > Paladin

2- Cleric > Priest > Priest> Paladin > Paladin > Paladin

CLERIC
i Think that 5 heal - 1 cure - 5 safety zone - 4 deprotected zone is the best choice

PRIEST

• Blessing : i wont have max level like full supports so i dont know if its worth because group will end bringing a full support or buying scrolls?
  • Monstrance: im only interested in the dex bonus but i havent found if it scales with skill level or not . Also i dont know if SPR is worth investing.
  • Aspercion : i decided to max it because with all the good skills a C3 priest has means that not everyone will have a lot of points there and also the phys defense increase goes well with the build idea.
  • Revive: invincible 5 seconds
  • Mass Heal: The healing i receive scales with max hp

3- Cleric > Krivis > Krivis > Paladin > Paladin > Paladin

The only thing im not sure in this build is if daino at lv 5 is enough or lv 10 is needed.

PALADIN ROLES

C2 and C3 :
CLERIC ----> Heal and Support
PRIEST -----> Heal and Buffs
KRIVIS----> Buff and Damage

@Insomm gives a very good explanation of how the class you choose before paladin affects your role.

"Where the Paladin shines is dealing with elemental/magic damage, be
it by decreasing the damage your allies take from it, or by increasing
that which they deal. The Priest/Krivis choice just changes slightly the
role you will fill as a Paladin. Krivis is a semi-support caster, while Priest is a full support class.

The Krivis (or INT) variation is a pseudo-support with more DPS. You
have burst heal with Cleric’s heal, you have DPS with Zaibas, as well as
a couple debuffs/buffs. The main thing you bring is damage, Krivis’
crit from Zalciai, and extra buff slots from Daino. This is very good
when you are running with another support class in the group, like a
Priest, who has lots of buffs.

The Priest (or STR, which I almost want to call SPR) variation is a
more support oriented variation. As mentioned above, you have 10% HP
healing on Cleric’s Heal, and the SPR will add to your Mass Heal. You
also have very strong buffs on Aspersion, and the Bless+Sacrament combo,
not to mention freaking Resist Elements (I have a thing for this
skill). Deprotect Zone and Monsterance are nice to reduce monster
defenses, and both scale up with your SPR. The main reason you get some
STR and go for Smite here is because the only form of DPS you have is 1)
using Aspersion offensively, or 2) using those tasty Blessed attacks"

GEAR
Im not sure what is the best choice but it depends on the role we will be taking.
CLOTH:
LEATHER :
PLATE :

GEMS

2 Likes

On paper (never tried in game), Barrier looks nice, but Conviction being so unique maybe worth some points.
People said you may not need to use all your points before the next circle, so if you are not putting on Smite, you can put it in Restoration.

I think Stone Skin is nice, but I feel Barrier is even better, as it goes against magic with a CC.
C3 Paladin >= C3 Priest

The biggest question for your build is, are you a main healer? If not, would your group needs another Priest? If they need another Priest, do you need Priest skills? What role are you trying to be here?

is posible to go the main healer route? that whould mean Cleric C3?

If i compare the pala to a monk , the monk can get C3 priest and all the monk skills so they also will be able to give buffs at max level. Instead as a paladin i wont ,so thats my point for not maxing blessing for example. Groups will prefer to bring another class for buffs or buy scrolls.
I thought going krivis instead of priest but im not sure if it worth if im focusing on STR because of zaibas.
Is INT paladin better? Im not sure if a STR/INT would be good.

I was thinking something like this for a INT paladin . Smite without STR i dont know if its good , but conviction will make zaibas hit for more.

My focus is a build thats good on group play, the point is bringing something that is hard to replace. If i consider that maybe there wont be too much Krivis C3 , having max Daino could be better than being a priest. Soloing will be harder.
Maybe INT is the right choice.

@ggoycoo oh thats nice, paladins topics, so we share some ideas about a build (cleric > priest > priest, cleric > krivis > krivis, cleric > priest > krivis) i even tought going a int paladin support with divine stigma and zaibas (maybe STR/INT) or maybe (more INT) or (STR/INT/SPR) xD.

the thing about krivis you get daino (maybe more late game oriented), zalciai, aukuras maybe to combo with restoration (but some people said aukuras is working “weird”) and one more rank in krivis you get divine stigma, more zalciai, maybe aukuras.

the priest route you get more buffs, dps ones, mostrance, aspersion, the dps ones blessing, sacrament c2 or maybe a more support/sustain heal route with mass heal c2/revive c2.

even a hybrid with cleric > 1 krivis > 1 priest, (priest: aspersion, mostrance, blessing) and krivis (aukuras, zalciai, daino) my choices in the case atm.

maybe its depends if you go solo, more support oriented, your team has more dps, than u maybe want to choose more priests level.

Obs: one question to the experienced guys this http://www.tosbase.com/database/attributes/402010/ works for just me? (the paladin in the case or everyone in zalciai will get?, this is interesting cause my mages fellow partners will like that thing).

On paper my choice is to go priest , but i decided to try krivis in the beta. I dont know the impact of stats points in the character so ill be trying a mix with mid-high INT, low STR , Mid SPR and Low Con. The idea is to use divine stigma to raise INT and STR but being INT the main stat. Im not sure how important is SPR but at least it will make zalciai better. Im only level 22 on the game right now but the sp goes down fast.

I think everything will depend on how impart daino will be on late game. Because there will be priest/pardonder/orcale and monks who will be giving max buff so having only blessing ,monstrace 10 and sacrament 5 losses value.
I dont think there will be many Krivis C2 or even less C3. So the benefits of bringing a pally with this build will increase. (PVE, for PVP i think priest is the way)

I’m going for Cleric -> Krivis -> Krivis -> Paladin x3, and been pumping only dex.
So far it’s pretty decent, without Zalciai I crit for 150~160 and when it’s on it goes to 250~260 (I’m using a lvl 15 +5 sword/mace). The evasion is quite nice too, it makes me save some SP from healing. Also Zaibas hits for a lot, even with no INT at all!

To be honest, I’ve been looking into this for a while now, and considering how Sacrament and Blessing give flat values, which will be completely useless in the late game, these would be the viable options:

STR/CON:
R6 - Cleric - Cleric - Cleric - Paladin - Paladin - Paladin

R6 - Cleric - Priest - Priest - Paladin - Paladin - Paladin

R7 - Cleric - Priest - Priest - Priest - Paladin - Paladin - Paladin

INT/CON (If you go for Krivis, you need rank 3 and going for a T2 Paladin is just stupid, you want barrier)
R7 - Cleric - Krivis - Krivis - Krivis - Paladin - Paladin - Paladin

Personally, as a support/tank Paladin, I’m going for Cleric - Cleric - Cleric - Paladin - Paladin - Paladin in beta, but as soon as they introduce Rank 7, I’ll go for Cleric - Priest - Priest - Priest - Paladin - Paladin - Paladin

And anyone knows about the increase dex of monstrace? I mean if we get more points in monstrace we get more dex? or just by getting level 1 we are giving the max possible?

I think also that C3 Priest C3 Paladin would be awesome. But i dont know if well get some interesting class in rank 7 or not , for example what happens if we get a class with a taunt skill? .

In the weekend when ill have more time ill resume all the build posted in one post

Our rank 7 is like Army Chaplain or something, looks like a tank judging from his costume.

What stats do you prioritize for C3 Cleric C3 Paladin currently Im just going straight con/spr but i do no damage and i’m new to the game =/

For anyone trying Krivis C2 -> Paladin C3, try to go full dex, your crits hits really hard thanks to Zalciai, it gives you a ■■■■ ton of crit damage and it has 100% uptime (also it scales with SPR, so you can get a bigger mana pool while increasing your crit dmg, it’s pretty good).

if you go con/spr that means soloing will be hard xD . Well i dont have any stat build preference yet or recommendation but from the topic you can find that the STR or Full DEX build works ok,. Or are you planning on PVP?

You can take it at rank 8 - 10, or you can take rank 7 for Sheppard or Army Chaplain first, then have later rank comes back for the missing C3.

Hello.
How about status distributions for:
Cleric > Priest > Priest> Paladin > Paladin > Paladin
Getting STR and CON is a viable option ?
I’m gonna miss alot without dex ? i’m kind lost with status.
Anyone can help me ?

1 Like

i think that going str con is a choice if you want to go for something like a tank /support or pvp maybe.
Im not clear yet about stat choices because im still leveling but ill keep my research posted hahaha.

I went full dex yesterday , i have to say youre right , its really awesome.

I’m trying to experiment a little more with the builds in this CBT. I’m planning on building Cleric 3 > Krivis 1 > Paladin 2. The build is depending on the Divine Might (going lvl 10) from Cleric C2 to boost the skills from Krivis and Paladin.
One thing I noticed is that Daino (from Krivis) will be essencial. The limit on the amount of buffs each person can receive will render most group buffs useless, since ppl will be over the limit. Also I tried the full INT and full STR builds, the first has a nice skill dmg with heal, cure and zaibas, but has some troubles with flying enemies (since they are immune to heal and cure). The STR build is okay, zaibas still cause a good dmg, even with no INT, and I can rely on my basic atacks (just got to pally, so still leveling smite).
About the DEX build. I didn’t try it, but how much dex are you guys getting? Wouldn’t a STR/SPR build still have a nice crit with Zalciai?

Ah yes, the infamous +1 skill level divine might…
We still get tons of asshats suggesting to others it’s still +5, i don’t know if it’s out of malice, laziness or ignorance but that is no longer true. It has been nerfed quite badly.

There are still some builds that make good use out of cleric 2 & 3 circles, like:
Sadhu’s benefit greatly from fade and a higher lvl safety zone.
Pardoners benefit greatly from being able to make 1 lvl higher scrolls then they normally could.
Or to test out guardian saint/fade work, as it’s still relative unclear how exactly they work in certain combinations.

But for the rest of you picking divine might for damage, you’re going to waste time leveling a build that’s annoyingly slow to level for absolute no reason what so ever.

More on topic:
Not much can compete with Paladin3 either way, not only does it improve the duration of resist elements but you also greatly improve your melee dmg (secondary melee skill + greater scaling on smite), you get to lower elemental resistances and you get the godly barrier. (completely prevents melee damage, reduces magic damage and debuff chance with perfect uptime)

Priest 3 doesn’t even begin to compare to that. Stone skin isn’t bad admittedly, but it’s just not as good as barrier is.
Druid might compete though, depending on the transformations. A 10s 30cd invuln and carnivory’s huge dmg complement any build that can spare the 6th circle.

So you end with:
Cleric, priest2, Paladin3. For the best defensive and buff oriented build. Good auto atk dmg though.
Cleric, krivis2, Paladin3. For crit based buffs + more damage.
Cleric, krivis, priest, paladin3. for daino + low rank blessing.

Keep in mind that Pardoners can still sell you most buffs, but their blessing will be worthless.
Daino scrolls will help priest builds out tremendously, but there’s definitely a argument to be made for not having to rely on scrolls at all.

I’m building a offtank/healer paladin. It’s kinda slow to solo, though, but I’m liking it so far.

1 Like

I’m sorry I havent gone through all the builds or the posts here, but I am a little short on time. I will have this on watch and come back to it later on.

I am currently running Cleric>Krivis2>Pala3 (almost hitting 2), and I’ve got another 2 Clerics I am playing around with.

Yes. This is definitely the way to go for Cleric 1. Safety Zone is incredibly strong for boss fights, and Deprotect Zone only works while mobs stand in it.

As a whole I do not recommend Cleric 3. Circle 2 Priest/Krivis will offer you a lot more. Heal 5 is enough, if you have INT it will heal chunks, if you don’t it still has the +10% hp. Divine Might is now a pretty meh skill. Safety Zone is probably the only thing that looks somewhat attractive from Cleric 2/3, and even then you’d be better off with Zaibas/Zalciai or Priest buffs.

I was trying to go STR/SPR for the Cleric>Krivis2>Pala3 build, but as of lvl ~7x I decided to swap into full INT and have not regretted since. There’s not enough to support you if you run STR/SPR on this build, and INT makes Zaibas incredibly strong, not to mention it makes it so Heal 5 is enough to heal for dungeons (currently my heals proc for something like 1.5-1.7k per square). I’d say it isn’t possible to have a single support in this game keep up the whole party on heals like vanilla mmos due to the high cds, so if you want more margin for error you should get 2 clerics instead.

If you are Krivis there’s no reason to go as far as 10 points into Daino. You will not have enough buffs to fill all that for 99% of groups. I have Daino on 6 and even when running with a Priest in my group there are plenty of buff slots left.

Aukuras has a nice pseudo-taunt utility, so I think I’d put 1-3 points in it for that and maybe the attribute.

Sadly Divine Stigma is a bit of a pain. Not only is it annoying to aim it at a good target that you can proc before the mark wears off, but also monsters can resist it. Often times I end up having Divine Stigma on cd and no buff, which has led me to rarely use the skill at all (traps on boss fights are still nice to proc it on).

All that said I have come to the conclusion that for most build paths Priest > Krivis. Zaibas is still extremely good, and so is Zalciai, but you could have Aspersion + Blessing + Sacrament instead. The only issue you would run with Priest is the buff limit

Since I haven’t tested Paly all the way through I can’t tell you anything about Barrier/Conviction yet.

1 Like