Tree of Savior Forum

Paladin Build Compendium and FAQ [Updated 29/04/2016]

I was thinking of going offtank/support dps build (CON/STR) - Cleric 2 > Diev 1 > Paladin 3 > Kabbalist. Not sure if it could really work but i see the synergy. I’ve seen PLD tank bosses with ease and with revenge sevenfold and ein sof, it would be tanking and reflecting damage. But tool tip says RS is magic damage, so does it scale with INT then?

not really, STR paladin has easier time than INT paladin early game

huh? i didn’t say anything about STR or INT?

I play the Cleric C2+Krivis1+Pala 3 Build and was going int/con first up to 90/60,
After i got Smite i put all points into Str and a bit in Con.
With lvl.180 and the 10% for Str/Int im at ~160Str/120int/75Con.
My Zaibas hit lightning neutral Mobs for 500-600 each hit,
lightning weak Mobs like the Mole Boss in Mission Dungeon,
it hits for 2500+ with Conviction+Resist elelement.

I dont need a Stat reset,maybe with Rank 7.

1 Like

I tried to PM you but I was getting an error

I’m following your STR paladin build and wondering is there any reason you have INT apart from making early leveling easier?

This is a thread about SPR Paladin for those interested.

1 Like

I have that feeling too. I blindly started following his STR build then I started think about what the point of INT was for. I ended up deleting the character at level 38 and am now starting over with a STR build.

I guess I thought he knew what he was talking about because of how well structured his post was. Yeah stupid me

what is your stat allocation in the new build?

I’m only level 19 at the moment. So far I have 22 STR and 15 CON. just wondering if I should add some DEX though.

Same here.

Only I’m 105lvl with

68 str (going only str now)
68 con
82 int

and now wondering if I need to redo the character or not.

In my opinion you don’t need any INT at all

blunts have a 6% stun chance but swords have better green stat options imo, like catacombs blade

invest in both weapon types

Hi all, been doing a lot of research but I’m still quite confused.

If I want to make a pardoner selling barrier scrolls (requiring paladin 3), what is the optimal skill and stat build?

is the int necessary? what if i went full spr? or is that not recommended? From what I’ve seen, a full SPR build goes well with zalcai, deprotected zone, barrier and increase magic defense.

what’s with these deleted posts? i want to know all the opinions T_T

I updated the guide including the recent patch notes in the korean tree of savior. I also don’t want this thread to get too bloated so that it’s difficult to navigate. I’m more interested in gathering other people’s experiences.

I hope this makes sense. Very sorry! Feel free to scan through it. :smiley:

It was kind of personal and off topic. All of the important information from those posts has been put in the OP, so you’re not really missing anything.

[quote=“web_nervepress, post:87, topic:155803, full:true”]Please refrain from blaming the op for being bad at the game, I understand it takes time to figure out the tricks. I’ve updated the guide with relevant tips.

Removing such offensive comments from the thread would be very much appreciated. Sorry for the inconveniences caused. I’m merely sharing my experience from one player to another.

I’d recommend getting pardoner buffs each time you enter dungeon or run missions and to help with questing. This was not accessible in the release of the game because there couldn’t have been rank 6 pardoners then. Things have changed and players have adapted and Pardoner buff shops are available in each town.

Secondly, please follow the equipment guide closely as this is essential to making your life (and mine) easier. Thanks.

That’s not what being blunt is. You have been condescending and rude to someone who is trying his best to be helpful. I don’t appreciate that one bit.

Int has better scaling than Str. That makes it much more valuable than Str. This is true for skills such as cure and zaibas and also true for healing and restoration bonus.

There are other DPS classes that solely rely on STR and DEX that are proven to work well such as in the swordsman and archer tree.

Cure has elemental property (holy) making it situational as well as good against a lot of bosses and ground-type enemies. It deals a lot of damage to bosses that are weak to it. If you have an arde dagger and catacomb mace as well as conviction debuff. You’ll see all of these damage modifiers add up. Having 70 int increases that damage by 140 per hit. 140 x 28 hits = 3920 damage for level 10 cure. 70 str is 15 x 70 = 1050 damage with carve (3 overheat).

You are obviously upset, but it’s certainly not my responsibility to have to deal with harassment in a public forum. Maybe you are hitting a wall and trying to do quests 10 levels above you instead of within 5 levels. Maybe you didn’t have pardoner buffs during the early leveling experience and found soloing difficult.

I really think that you just missed the point and failed to grasp the importance. If you prefer Str because you rely more on auto-attacks that’s fine too, but being ridiculed by someone like you makes me sick.

Paladin is naturally outclassed by other dps characters, you are a cleric, you can heal. That seems fair to me.

[/quote]

In these PMs you sent me you seem to be trying to control what I can and can’t say. You can’t control what people say in a public forum.

2 Likes

web_nervepress “You can’t even get past level 38”

I deleted and restarted at 38. Someone can’t take criticism. LOL

You don’t even explain why INT is needed for the STR build. Many other people are wondering the same thing as you can see other saying they didn’t use STR

1 Like

The OP is trying to get any posts he doesn’t like deleted