Tree of Savior Forum

Paladin Build Compendium and FAQ [Updated 29/04/2016]

If you are taking pardoner for the [barrier] scroll, may as well take krivis too for [daino] (and if you wanna experiment, [aukuras] too).

Something like c2-k1-pal3-par?

I just realized that I need at least PD C2 to be able to sell the scrolls actually…so that kind of takes Pardoner off the list :/…

I’ve actually been considering Diev C2. A lot of people list the monk build as being Cleric C2 > Diev C2 > Monk C3 or something of that nature so I wondered if it wouldn’t work to the exact same effectiveness for a Pally C3 build.

C2? For pardoner? For [barrier] scrolls? [barrier] is max lv 5 so you only need lv 5 [simony] which is available at c1. What lv 10 skill are you aiming to sell?

So correct me if I’m wrong, but…

Do you need spell shop from PD C2 in order to sell scrolls you make with Simony in C1?

I don’t have a good understanding of the Pardoner class, so maybe I’m just confused.

No, you just need C1 for making it into a skill scroll.

Spell shop (C2) is the selling of the buffs in a private store.
Simony (C1) Makes scrolls that can be traded/ placed in the marketplace or used personally.

No. [spell shop] (the pardoner 2 skill) is for [aspersion], [blessing], and [sacrament].

To sell scrolls for silver, you use the market (trade 1:1 if you want to trade directly with someone for anything other than silver - dilgele, talt, etc).

To make scrolls of a particular lv, you need [simony] (the pardoner 1 skill) to be the same lv. [barrier] is max lv 5, so you only need [simony] to be lv 5. If you wanna sell maybe [daino] lv 10, THEN you need pardoner to to access [simony] lv 10.

This is my understanding based on this thread. It is old, but the only changes I know off is on the list of scrollable skills.

Based on the skills I do have.
Lv 1 [cure] scroll requires lv 1 simony + 500 crafting fee + 200 parchment = 700
Lv 1 [monstrance] scroll requires lv 1 simony + 500 crafting fee + 200 parchment = 700
Lv 2 [cure] scroll requires lv 2 simony + 1000 crafting fee + 200 x 2 parchment = 1400

I use [cure] and [monstrance] for examples because [cure] was learned at rank 1 while monstrance was learned at rank 2. All that seams to matter in cost is [simony] lv and the lv of the skill scroll you want to make.

Cleric is going well.

I’m at 62, Cleric C2 > Diev C1, and I’m going to be clicking over in to Paladin C1 soon.

Carve has been a life saver in terms of time, I dread the thought of this grind without it and to be honest the totems are pretty sweet in general for support.

Excited to roll in to Pally, I’m betting Smite really shakes things up a bit.

Still very unsure of my R7, but at this point I’m thinking Diev C2 would be pretty solid, Pardoner C1, Monk C1 are the other options I’ve considered.

I’m personally very biased against monks.

me too honestly. At least dievdirby and priest variants. I’m hoping there’s some synergy with INT builds. So I’ll be looking into that at some point.

Question.
-Is Restoration Aura SP recovery Attribute is bugged?
My Restoration skill level is one, the attribute is level 2, on the process of attribute to level 3, the time ticker stops on 1min,

I thought i lagged or something, i cancelled it and then level it again, the same problem still persists, anyone happen to know this?

When Rank 8 is finally available, what would you think of cleric c2, diev c3 pally c3?

no it doesn’t. It requires learning the skill at level 1.

Something is bugged or wrong, exit, log out, the 1min ticker timer still there,
Good thing is you can cancel it, but there goes my money :expressionless:

My bad you’re right I was thinking the other attribute for more HP regen.

Definitely deiv c3 for me (should the rank 8 options suck).

Hello!

This is the build im following with my pally to be. Im at dievdirby stage atm and im wondering if it would gimp the build too much if i switched monk with diev2? After getting to diev i realized i like the class so much hence my worries.

This seems to be true for anything that isn’t an ambush mob as mentioned by someone else which just despawns. I tested with 10 Conversion in Mausoleum Constructors Chapel and can convert all of the Earth Raflower in the hallway before you go to the golden goddess statue without respawns. It actually would be pretty game breaking with enough Paladins using Conversion to convert whole grinding areas to not respawn.

Also, if you one shot a monster that you’re trying to convert it doesn’t seem to work ever from what I’ve seen testing this in low level areas. I’m going to keep goofing around with this while I have conversion at 10, so if there’s any thing else people want to see I’ll test it.

Just found out that there are Normal monsters that cannot be concerted.

Thought of doing solo grind at demon prison 2F, but the dual wielding monster and crab-like monster can’t be converted.

They are normal monster though…hmm…wonder why

Could someone tell me how the heck do Paladins hold up after lv200? I’m currently lv108 c2>d1>pally but I have a feeling I’ll become pretty much useless at end game.

Really good guide, thank you!
I was making myself SPR-pal build (however I thought it will improve TU) and have some thoughts about Pardoner at Rank 7.
This guide can’t help me to choose, but encourage anyway.

(My Druid was scolded for being awfull heal and I was quite angry so started a new non-priest cleric)))