Tree of Savior Forum

Outline of RMT Policies and Definitions

You should [Update] that on the RMT latest changes. As you see, this person who just posted @hitokagex is already abusing the system to take advantage on the game and ruin the economy as well.

@Ersakoz Can you stop being a nuisance? I and most of the legit players, specially veterans, really want people to stop using multi accounts whether it’s 5, 50 or 100 to abuse the game system. Ever heard about good sportsmanship?
I’m not gonna argue the reasoning of it, cause it’s literally stupid. All these non-sense i read the past week about multi accounts gave me cancer to the point that i consider that MMO accounts should be tied to your real life ID and if you get caught cheating in-games you should be punished in real life for ruining online games.

I had the displeasure to read a guy from Klaipeda server ( i wont say the name) saying that he RMT’d on every single MMO he played in the past, and he just jumped from MMO to MMO cheating and RMTing, ruining games and people’s experience. It’s disgusting.

I really hope companies find a solution to multi-accounting, that has been killing MMO’s since 1997. 22 years have past and it’s still a big issue in 2019.

@STAFF_Yuri sorry to bother, but I’m still not convinced and scared about this update.
It seems that, from now on, every trade I make to legitimate players can go under scrutiny and be a potential risk for me getting banned.

I agree with you that multi accounts are a problem and it’s good you’re finally do something about them. But don’t you think that this solution is going against the idea of a MMO?

On a side note, do you plan to check about those players who are abusing these mechanics for the last 3 years? They were already the richest players on the servers and now they’ll be the absurdly richest players on the server :smiley:

Do you really think i’m gonna engage on a discussion with people like you or Zhwan, you two have no brain to actually make a proper argument about an important discussion that includes the whole iTOS community.

Go back to school and educate yourself.

Multiboxing hurts MMOs eh? Well then…

Takes one to know one, old man.

Disregarding the event stuff with like 20+ accounts, A LOT of the population use multi accounts, most of them for party buffs. What’s wrong with that?

2 Likes

So people like Resource, Bhikku, Crevox, Monstz, and many others should be arrested. Nice boot liquor you got there sir.

4 Likes

hello ‘w’/ i’m a bit curious on how staff perspective on scenarios like:

creating alts to exceed a weekly limit.

where the rewards are given to a main account.

but these alts are very well-invested in gears themselves to perform these dungeons (e.g. new velco dungeon mechanics)

i find this rather unbalanced (unless each account that traded the rewards to the main account are properly compensated [even though they’re all being played by just 1 person])

though majority of people i discussed it with seems to say otherwise.

what is the game’s opinion on this?

1 Like

oh i just found out which guild he is in.
That explains the hate in all this context

As a third-party observer in all these NA drama, the intention behind all these hate posts are crystal clear.
:sunglasses:

@NotVau
also good sportsmanship means

Giving a pat on your rival shoulder’s despite his loss, even if he is playing dirty, you give him encouragement and sense of direction not to do so.

Not calling those who disagree with you toxic and their concerns cancerous. Now, that’s bad sportsmanship.

3 Likes

Wholesome gameplay gang gang

just want to ask out of curiosity…
if i and my friend play in a dungeon and then i got his eq or something
and then i trade him the equip and he gave me like… idk 1 silver or sth
does that goes cross the line?

cuz we do this for fun :confused:

End of the day you want a better way of deincentivizing multi-accounting (unlikely, also rather difficult)

OR

Make it the case that single account users feel as if they are sufficiently rewarded for playing. The course of action for the latter should be clear enough without making it appear as if it is making the game more “casual” in any sense.

4 Likes

you cant directly trade silver, he can just normally trade you the item and it works 0.0

oh thank god xD
thought i will be done for if that happens

Another thing to consider in combating multiacc “issue” would probably to NOT make any events that are basically asking for more alts to begin with. Yes, speed leveling is nice, and yes those events are helpful for new players.

Yet here we are, the repercussions are there, multiaccs from the wazoo. We can’t simply say “DURR MULTIACC BAD” when one does not look at IMC’s policy of well, giving handouts that are benefiting already existing players.

Here are a few things that IMC has done that exacerbates the issue of multiaccs.

1. saalus nerf
  2. soon to be team velcoffer limit
  3. FREE rewards for accounts
  4. Boruta rewards being limited by team
  5. Irredian limited by team yet again
  6. Diamond Anvil events (and the consequences of the diamond anvils in general)
  7. Blacksmith package (a biggie, Melody and Impetus get on this fam)
1 Like

Irony poisoning is still not a real thing Sen.

2 Likes

So basically you’re projecting your nihilism on other people and pretending that they’re doing things that you are?

Nihilism? Perhaps. Get unspooked kiddo.

hi

//20charactersOWO

4 Likes

Actually it’s in the opposite way I funded my alt accs abit on some costumes/head wears, shiny skinned ( lvl.1 to lvl. 40) weapons to make them beautiful shops.

And work on them 200-1k hours to make some of them strong enough to do some contents ingame, spent my playing time on them more than alot of players. Ofc do some useful events.

How is that an abusing of contents by making alts on my accs?

Also I spent 15k hours ingame on my main acc, for 24 Velco weapons I was running every weeks on my 6 alt characters to get them & enhance, as well as other hard contents thats how i’m being rich, and have beautiful shops that do no profit but for cute & beautiful, dont bully me o/ = w =

And Yes I really hope IMC can make a clear border on what we could do on alt accs and what is not allowed. I hope this topic going well

So please don’t make a mess of toxic here everyone lol.