Tree of Savior Forum

Outline of RMT Policies and Definitions

Technically, When we only speak of the trade itself then, there is no clear index when distinguishing market transfer record of between RMT and Normal Account.

When we radically rip off the logics only thing left on trade is “A give B something without proper price”

But there is other index when we look out from the Trade itself

• still, the trade itself could be the point where we start.

Validity of the Account could be the one

Is he used multiple accounts to gather resources?
Could this man bear a malicious sign of Silver Farming Bot Trader?

Is he give Zero attention on in-game contents?
What is the top intention of the Bots?

Trading Silver, so he tries to maximize efficiency before he got banned.

This result in

crappy name (well there are Bots with decent names however)
Zero Quest progression
No diversity in character
No friends forever alone

Also, the money flow criteria

1.How much amount sent per Trade.
2.“Sum of amount of goods sent”

This two channel attack is the most reliable source until now and will.
Cause you can’t hide what you get, as long as item exist.
Aaaand …Steam Account status… things like that.

Until now this filter successfully filtered from Bots to Friend to Friend trade.
That was from last Summer and until now it worked quite nice.

Yes some of the Bots might spot this thread and change their behavior but well Bot Behavior in 2017 is not even close to 19 now
They adapt, we adapt this goes on and on.

9 Likes

Apparently having 50+ accounts is “normal”, according to Privaron, Nagitora, Nulight and co.

Can you guys investigate these said players and guilds? I can easily send you a list of Klaipeda server players who have blatantly bragged about RMTing and abused events in the past. (POST RMT CHANGES)

Since you’re at it. Let’s get all them cheaters banned once and for all.

3 Likes

About time that IMC does something about alt accounts. Alt characters that people pay 33 TP for usually get the brunt of these kinda changes while alt accounts which are free and can be made in abundance, can continue funneling resources into one account.

2 Likes

No you can’t do that. Imagine if people who played legit could make a profit on items and effort not being a waste. The game would die!

3 Likes

You can’t really compare Runescape with multi-clienting. You never needed it for maximum gains on Runescape, unless you’re a bot. I’ve also played Runescape for a very long time (10+ years). I haven’t played since 2015 but Runescape did not have any time-gated content or events in which you use multi chars for faster progression/farming. Events were a different matter when the game came out, though. They did away with most discontinued item events.

The problem is that the people who break the rules do so very brazenly like they are immune to any punishment. They bite their thumbs at the eula and terms of service, and anyone who calls them out on it is immediately labeled a white knight imc shill SJW beta cuck.

2 Likes

Not like some people with 1-2 alt don’t spend actual time and investment in their alts to farm :man_shrugging:

It’s not a bot , you have to actually play it . Alt doesn’t come free.

Stop cherry -picking on the 50 alt guy because , the new rules clearly writes multiple clients and multiple can refer from a range of 2- 1000 accounts

IMC doesn’t monitor the game at all and completely rely on player reports. When they need to check players for too long they just dont bother. Just listen to the people from Telsiai about the speed hackers who farm field bosses.

You can certainly benefit from multiple accounts though and there is time-gated content in RS3 at least. BM and Yakamaru are weekly with great rewards. Araxxi and Telos have enrage that make them substantially harder to kill as you go (only one of these has increased loot with difficulty), and monthlies like Oyster give you insane rewards for the time invested.

Indeed. Circumventing weekly limits shouldn’t be allowed on even 2 accounts. But that’s a lot harder to investigate tbh. You don’t have 50 siblings living at your apartment.

1 Like

I actually haven’t played EoC since I quit during that time but came back to Oldschool. I see now.

50 alt accounts created to claim event rewards did not have some great time investment or active play on them. Bit disingenuous, don’t you think?

1 Like

Technically, you have to level them up to 40 to be able to trade. Not sure how long it takes on a fresh new account but I’d guess about 20+ minutes. Not only that but they also have trade restriction.

So not only incredibly suspect, but also a waste of time. :thinking:

you’re acquainted with Jill too? High five! Wait…

:tired:

I highly doubt IMC is targetting people who legitly spend more time to farm contents with multiple accounts and transferring to main. For me I’ll continue farming Saalus and Irredian Shelter bosses with alt accounts and transfer the magic stones, shards, talts and cards to my main.

how about bokering, youre in there tho :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ll take this guy’s post cause it’s actually funny. So the question to @Staff_Yuri and @Staff_Bob is, if this guy (hitokagex) wants to run Irredian Shelter bosses on 100+ accounts and “funnel items”(Magic stones/Shards etc) on his main account, is that bannable?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

But the new rules doesn’t protect those that work hard on their alt .

Stop pressing it on 50 alt guy. Every post is a directed Attack at the said exploiter with no thought for other players with 1-3 alts and farming with actual investment . I’m referring to this group , not the the 50 alt guy you guys detest so much

Well, I almost certain that this account will be detected in our system.
Since we can’t get to someone’s house and we also don’t have or save people’s personal information.
Think about steam, steam doesn’t request your personal info.
We just automatically get steam info into our game when you download and open the server login screen. Therefore, We can’t tell one account is related to another.
Also, this behavior has the same pattern that Bot accounts do. Gathering Goods into one account.

Then how are we going to distinguish the user that farming like that from Bot Account?
It’s really really hard. And there is also a possibility that Bot accounts comes up and appealing for Ban as well.

I saw the Bot account in plain face sent 5 tickets to us to appeal for the Ban.
At least this one has enough effort to log in to write down tickets by each account
But this one didn’t bother changing its content, possible sudden boring spiked up or something not sure
Five exactly the same tickets with the same typo. I laughed while reading that report.
(Of course its denied)

So, I choose to add this one to the rule
"as we will treat the case as an instance of RMT gold-selling. "

5 Likes