Tree of Savior Forum

Outline of RMT Policies and Definitions

50 alt accounts created to claim event rewards did not have some great time investment or active play on them. Bit disingenuous, don’t you think?

1 Like

Technically, you have to level them up to 40 to be able to trade. Not sure how long it takes on a fresh new account but I’d guess about 20+ minutes. Not only that but they also have trade restriction.

So not only incredibly suspect, but also a waste of time. :thinking:

you’re acquainted with Jill too? High five! Wait…

:tired:

I highly doubt IMC is targetting people who legitly spend more time to farm contents with multiple accounts and transferring to main. For me I’ll continue farming Saalus and Irredian Shelter bosses with alt accounts and transfer the magic stones, shards, talts and cards to my main.

how about bokering, youre in there tho :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ll take this guy’s post cause it’s actually funny. So the question to @Staff_Yuri and @Staff_Bob is, if this guy (hitokagex) wants to run Irredian Shelter bosses on 100+ accounts and “funnel items”(Magic stones/Shards etc) on his main account, is that bannable?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

But the new rules doesn’t protect those that work hard on their alt .

Stop pressing it on 50 alt guy. Every post is a directed Attack at the said exploiter with no thought for other players with 1-3 alts and farming with actual investment . I’m referring to this group , not the the 50 alt guy you guys detest so much

Well, I almost certain that this account will be detected in our system.
Since we can’t get to someone’s house and we also don’t have or save people’s personal information.
Think about steam, steam doesn’t request your personal info.
We just automatically get steam info into our game when you download and open the server login screen. Therefore, We can’t tell one account is related to another.
Also, this behavior has the same pattern that Bot accounts do. Gathering Goods into one account.

Then how are we going to distinguish the user that farming like that from Bot Account?
It’s really really hard. And there is also a possibility that Bot accounts comes up and appealing for Ban as well.

I saw the Bot account in plain face sent 5 tickets to us to appeal for the Ban.
At least this one has enough effort to log in to write down tickets by each account
But this one didn’t bother changing its content, possible sudden boring spiked up or something not sure
Five exactly the same tickets with the same typo. I laughed while reading that report.
(Of course its denied)

So, I choose to add this one to the rule
"as we will treat the case as an instance of RMT gold-selling. "

5 Likes

You should [Update] that on the RMT latest changes. As you see, this person who just posted @hitokagex is already abusing the system to take advantage on the game and ruin the economy as well.

@Ersakoz Can you stop being a nuisance? I and most of the legit players, specially veterans, really want people to stop using multi accounts whether it’s 5, 50 or 100 to abuse the game system. Ever heard about good sportsmanship?
I’m not gonna argue the reasoning of it, cause it’s literally stupid. All these non-sense i read the past week about multi accounts gave me cancer to the point that i consider that MMO accounts should be tied to your real life ID and if you get caught cheating in-games you should be punished in real life for ruining online games.

I had the displeasure to read a guy from Klaipeda server ( i wont say the name) saying that he RMT’d on every single MMO he played in the past, and he just jumped from MMO to MMO cheating and RMTing, ruining games and people’s experience. It’s disgusting.

I really hope companies find a solution to multi-accounting, that has been killing MMO’s since 1997. 22 years have past and it’s still a big issue in 2019.

@STAFF_Yuri sorry to bother, but I’m still not convinced and scared about this update.
It seems that, from now on, every trade I make to legitimate players can go under scrutiny and be a potential risk for me getting banned.

I agree with you that multi accounts are a problem and it’s good you’re finally do something about them. But don’t you think that this solution is going against the idea of a MMO?

On a side note, do you plan to check about those players who are abusing these mechanics for the last 3 years? They were already the richest players on the servers and now they’ll be the absurdly richest players on the server :smiley:

Do you really think i’m gonna engage on a discussion with people like you or Zhwan, you two have no brain to actually make a proper argument about an important discussion that includes the whole iTOS community.

Go back to school and educate yourself.

Multiboxing hurts MMOs eh? Well then…

Takes one to know one, old man.

Disregarding the event stuff with like 20+ accounts, A LOT of the population use multi accounts, most of them for party buffs. What’s wrong with that?

2 Likes

So people like Resource, Bhikku, Crevox, Monstz, and many others should be arrested. Nice boot liquor you got there sir.

4 Likes

hello ‘w’/ i’m a bit curious on how staff perspective on scenarios like:

creating alts to exceed a weekly limit.

where the rewards are given to a main account.

but these alts are very well-invested in gears themselves to perform these dungeons (e.g. new velco dungeon mechanics)

i find this rather unbalanced (unless each account that traded the rewards to the main account are properly compensated [even though they’re all being played by just 1 person])

though majority of people i discussed it with seems to say otherwise.

what is the game’s opinion on this?

1 Like

oh i just found out which guild he is in.
That explains the hate in all this context

As a third-party observer in all these NA drama, the intention behind all these hate posts are crystal clear.
:sunglasses:

@NotVau
also good sportsmanship means

Giving a pat on your rival shoulder’s despite his loss, even if he is playing dirty, you give him encouragement and sense of direction not to do so.

Not calling those who disagree with you toxic and their concerns cancerous. Now, that’s bad sportsmanship.

3 Likes

Wholesome gameplay gang gang

just want to ask out of curiosity…
if i and my friend play in a dungeon and then i got his eq or something
and then i trade him the equip and he gave me like… idk 1 silver or sth
does that goes cross the line?

cuz we do this for fun :confused: