Tree of Savior Forum

Orgasm Patch Notes (joke)

i somehow read through the patch note, really happy to see the changes.

(yes i know it’s just dream)

though i don’t quite in favor of the anti-KS solution, i understand it tries to solve the KS issue.

1 Like

What do you mean this is not real? :scream:

1 Like

every 1 of blizzards patches for wow were grander in scale than this… this fake patch note is pretty standard for good games.

good luck imc

1 Like

Over 100+ people had an orgasm from this thread~ :heart:

And for that I applaud to you~

1 Like

Except it’s not. I played WoW back in the day and I can tell you that this is completely false. If not proove it by posting the old WoW patch notes.

It would take 6 months to a year address even half of these changes. I really don’t think players have any idea what goes into making a game. Heck half the time they don’t even know what they are asking for and if they do get it they do not want it. About half of these changes are feasible. Out of those 25 maybe 5 are easy to do. 10 would take a month to several months of work. The last 10 would have backlash by the community if implemented.

1 Like

this random example I didnt cherry pick… I just typed in google search, wow 2.2 patch notes… i dont give a flying ■■■■ when 2.2 was or what it consisted of. i barely even skimmed the notes. I assume it will fit my bill just fine.

1 Like

Some people were talking in game about the new “testing room”, how cool it would be, saying they saw on the patch note, etc.

Idk if its funny or depressing the fact that there are people thinking this is real, haha

2 Likes

i hope that’s how they update their game. lol

1 Like

Bumping and liking this cause it needs GM and developpers attention :smile:

1 Like

I looked into what you posted a bit… and @jgtogi is right. It would take blizzard several months to address these changes - and Blizzard has significantly more developers than IMC.

2.2.0 was a major patch, which was released 3 months after the patch before it. If you look at the next 2 patches released over the 2 weeks following 2.2.0, you will see things more akin to what our weekly patches look like.

1 Like

and then the next patch after those 2 patches were grand in scope… 2 months time difference right? why not start at 2.2 and look at the previous 2… and the 2 before it… i just randomly picked some patch notes. you found 2 right after it a little more tighter. but everything around it before and after are bigger.

however i never claimed wow didnt have more money thrown at it. I just said they exist. and they happen in a lot of games. poe has patches relatively big.

… all i said was that good games have patches like that relatively often… and yet here it was an orgasmic patch of heavenly portions. a dream, and everyone knowns wont come to pass.

he is also right because it would take imc 6 months + to push out a patch like this. more like tos version 2 rather than patched.

2 Likes

Don’t waste your time. Anyone using Blizzard as a example for a good developer is obviously baiting or has survived way to much trauma.

2 Likes

pqp li tudo amarradão

Just missed all classes leaving the “fixed” role and getting other roles as also skills getting equilibrated including swordsman not being just a tanker with taunt.

The only one I did not agreed was 47, the rest is great.

Guys look we did it
Continuing the discussion from Scheduled Maintenance and Patch Notes - May 10th, 2016:

I just have no words how to desribe what i feel.

@Staff_John , @STAFF_Ethan

These ‘fake patch notes’ basically summarize what most of the community wants/wishes for from the devs for the game.
I think it would be nice if these were forwarded to them.

Haha, I thought it was real when I first read it. :disappointed_relieved:

Haha… I just got done reading the May 10th patch notes and readings yours definitely made me see the similarities…

Only this time, there were no compensation rewards =(