Tree of Savior Forum

Orgasm Patch Notes (joke)

it will be a dream if real…

1 Like

Add that:

Will be implemented the system of “level of equipment”, and works as follows: an average based on their equipment will be made, weapons have 1.5x the level of a common equipment will be made (armor, gloves, boots and pants), accessory has 0.9x the level of a common equipment, upgrades increase the level of equipment based on the amount of improvement and its base level, dungeons will have a minimum requirement of the equipment level to enter, if lower, the player can not enter. For example, a player that has all your common type equipment (white) level 170, will have approximately 175 equipment level, if you do not upgrade, items type blue, purple and orange, of course, will have a higher level base, the dungeon level 175 will request level 155 or higher equipment. This will revome noobs with lv 15 equipment in all dungeons and make your run better.

1 Like

Someone, tag all the staff on this and lets make our voices be heard :scream:

Zombies/summons IA should be addon-scriptable.

1 Like

Such a great idea, props to OP. lets make those lazy korean bastards get back to work.

1 Like

Is about it? Market Minimum/Maximum Price

1 Like

i orgasmed while reading this (just as promised)
:wink:

1 Like

mfw I saw it’s not real

1 Like

Really great notes, but I would say that 47 isn’t required. I’d prefer it if every quest interactable spot was instanced to each player (like how gathering works in FFXV)

3 Likes

I wokeup this morning read this, thought they were real patch notes and got incredibly excited : (

i was so disappointed when i realized it was fake

1 Like

This guy should be the new CEO of IMC games.

1 Like

This please xD 20char

1 Like

OMG plz YES, those are some things WE NEEEEEEEEEED

1 Like

you make me sad, and happy. why weren’t these real patch notes. imc couldn’t make anyone as happy as reading these.

1 Like

Wow I actually agree with most of his list. Nice work.

1 Like

This should be stickied.

1 Like

I am now sad.

//20char

1 Like

tl;dr: How to quickly fix the game.

They really should implement nearly all of these changes as they are pulled from what most of the community already agrees on. If they don’t like it after changing it then they could tweak it from there, but, it would be a lot better to refine the systems after a change like this than their current approach of slowly making a couple mini-changes at a time.

1 Like

I nearly orgasmed reading this. It is the perfect wish-list. :grinning:

I don’t agree with everything, but they will never be able to please everyone any ways. If all of the things on this list were implemented, I would be so incredibly happy with this game.

…if only. :cry:

The only issue I have is that I think this suggestion has the potential for abuse:

1 Like

we actually discussed that a little higher up, only briefly though.

1 Like

Yup, this is why these things aren’t in the game as is.

1 Like