Tree of Savior Forum

Orgasm Patch Notes (joke)

Reading this thread:

Sadly isn’t real ;(

They will kill this game time to play bns again…

Yep that’s truly what the game needs, I really hope IMC takes notes but I know I’m dreaming

Oh yeah dream patch notes.

just fix auto matching dungeon.

“balanced skills” and PK channel.

Game murdered.

guys, guys, look! (17th May)

I can now view the fedimian storage icon on the minimap correctly instead of the market icon. that’s so awesome!

[General Contents]
Fixed the problem of incorrect XP being printed for Gem Enhancement.

Fixed the problem of traps summoned by a boss monster being printed on top of the UI.

Fixed the problem of expressions not being printed after getting on and off of a companion.

Fixed the problem of a monster icon for Yellow Gazing Golem on Adventure Journal not being printed.

Fixed the problem of the mini-map icon for Zadan the Fedimian Storage NPC being printed as that of Market NPC.

Fixed the problem of certain icons for potion items being printed identically.

[Quest Related]
Fixed the problem of the quest name ‘Passing Words(1), (2), (3)’ being inconsistent.

Because, well you know, these are really urgent matters that ought to be fixed right now, and not say, spawn rates and stuff.

o btw this gives me a free pass to post any ■■■■ I like

Please note that other issues and bugs are also being worked on even if they are not mentioned below.

Some of these have come true… do you think it’s possible the Dev’s actually read? I think so!

Its only true… Im back ! Give my all my money on imc but its not true bye ToS of bug lag p2w game

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If these things actually happened I would be playing ToS as hardcore as I played FFXIV and WoW lol. Especially the tank equipment durability… god I wish.

Sadly this is just a comedic post that will never ever happen so I remain defeated at knowing the game will not be enjoyable for me for a long time to come - if ever.

1 Like

28,29 & 39

No new loading screen? Downvoted.

:sob: :sob: :sob:
I CRI. Was already getting to it and applaud IMC for it. but then… :cry:

True always is hurt but it true

If only these were the real patch notes :frowning: Game would be saved and community would be over joyed.

OP for IMC president (probably already quit the game tho).

It’s kinda sad that most of thoses idea doesn’t break any balance, or things like this, and just make players life more … Livable ? It’s not even about “fun”, it’s not “random” … Just “needed” for most of them.

But well, maybe, one day, IMC is gonna make this game work well …

How much of this has happened so far?