Tree of Savior Forum

Orgasm Patch Notes (joke)

I looked into what you posted a bit… and @jgtogi is right. It would take blizzard several months to address these changes - and Blizzard has significantly more developers than IMC.

2.2.0 was a major patch, which was released 3 months after the patch before it. If you look at the next 2 patches released over the 2 weeks following 2.2.0, you will see things more akin to what our weekly patches look like.

1 Like

and then the next patch after those 2 patches were grand in scope… 2 months time difference right? why not start at 2.2 and look at the previous 2… and the 2 before it… i just randomly picked some patch notes. you found 2 right after it a little more tighter. but everything around it before and after are bigger.

however i never claimed wow didnt have more money thrown at it. I just said they exist. and they happen in a lot of games. poe has patches relatively big.

… all i said was that good games have patches like that relatively often… and yet here it was an orgasmic patch of heavenly portions. a dream, and everyone knowns wont come to pass.

he is also right because it would take imc 6 months + to push out a patch like this. more like tos version 2 rather than patched.

2 Likes

Don’t waste your time. Anyone using Blizzard as a example for a good developer is obviously baiting or has survived way to much trauma.

2 Likes

pqp li tudo amarradão

Just missed all classes leaving the “fixed” role and getting other roles as also skills getting equilibrated including swordsman not being just a tanker with taunt.

The only one I did not agreed was 47, the rest is great.

Guys look we did it
Continuing the discussion from Scheduled Maintenance and Patch Notes - May 10th, 2016:

I just have no words how to desribe what i feel.

@Staff_John , @STAFF_Ethan

These ‘fake patch notes’ basically summarize what most of the community wants/wishes for from the devs for the game.
I think it would be nice if these were forwarded to them.

Haha, I thought it was real when I first read it. :disappointed_relieved:

Haha… I just got done reading the May 10th patch notes and readings yours definitely made me see the similarities…

Only this time, there were no compensation rewards =(

Reading this thread:

Sadly isn’t real ;(

They will kill this game time to play bns again…

Yep that’s truly what the game needs, I really hope IMC takes notes but I know I’m dreaming

Oh yeah dream patch notes.

just fix auto matching dungeon.

“balanced skills” and PK channel.

Game murdered.

guys, guys, look! (17th May)

I can now view the fedimian storage icon on the minimap correctly instead of the market icon. that’s so awesome!

[General Contents]
Fixed the problem of incorrect XP being printed for Gem Enhancement.

Fixed the problem of traps summoned by a boss monster being printed on top of the UI.

Fixed the problem of expressions not being printed after getting on and off of a companion.

Fixed the problem of a monster icon for Yellow Gazing Golem on Adventure Journal not being printed.

Fixed the problem of the mini-map icon for Zadan the Fedimian Storage NPC being printed as that of Market NPC.

Fixed the problem of certain icons for potion items being printed identically.

[Quest Related]
Fixed the problem of the quest name ‘Passing Words(1), (2), (3)’ being inconsistent.

Because, well you know, these are really urgent matters that ought to be fixed right now, and not say, spawn rates and stuff.

o btw this gives me a free pass to post any ■■■■ I like

Please note that other issues and bugs are also being worked on even if they are not mentioned below.

Some of these have come true… do you think it’s possible the Dev’s actually read? I think so!

Its only true… Im back ! Give my all my money on imc but its not true bye ToS of bug lag p2w game