Tree of Savior Forum

Open Topic for Character Role Players

INTRODUCTION:

Welcome one and all to this thread revolving around role plays and who love to adapt other characters from other forms of entertainment from anime and games. I would like to invite everyone to participate whoever is interested in making character base builds from anime and games you like and share them to the community.

This thread I will fully open to the community so any of your post with build suggestions on a particular character are open for you. So you can make this thread as a basis for role play character designs.

Placing this thread on Class and Rank with no particular class specifics will let this topic be flexible for any class to be posted here. I urge the community to share your character builds with us.

I would like to point out that with this kind of role playing builds some will not be as optimal as desired. So in the future for anyone to read please take this as just a base of what we are trying to show the community. But also we do love and embrace what we make.

RULES:

This thread is open for everyone to submit a build under the comment section and turn it into a build discussion post for your role play character. You can post the build why you choose the build set up, allocation of skills and stat, provide sample card options.

You may post sample pictures of your role playing character original concept for it so people will get an idea what you want to achieve.

Please do express and have fun. I wanted this to be open to the community that loves to role play and have a place to share ideas and in site. Make it pretty and your own. If you have time to edit, you can edit it further.

I will be Listing Builds of anyone who will donate to the post build list and will add a hyperlink to every build in the comment section to the corresponding names so that everyone can just press a button and redirect you to the section of this thread.

CAUTION:

Be advised that this builds are not a total 100% copy of skills from the anime or games… These selections are in response to the general idea of the said character and thus trying to recreate the idea in a new and inspirational way to our characters here in Tree of Savior.

All builds that we share can be modified by others in the community to make it their own. We only share the basis of the concept and hope you will take it openly.

TOPIC

To start this discussion, Let’s open a topic about an anime named Log Horizon and the class enchanter.

ENCHANTER

Among the twelve classes, the Enchanter has the highest MP stat. However, its offensive damage in terms of both specialized spells and melee is extremely low, making it inherently a support class. Its defensive stamina is also very low, making it an unsuitable class for solo play and the least popular class in Elder Tale.

However in Tree of Savior our enchanter is capable of solo play but needs to be build up specifically and geared specifically in order to function correctly.

SAMPLE BUILDS FROM ELDER TALE (LOG HORIZON ANIME)

Enhancer
Enchanters of this build focus on supporting allies through buffs and enemy weakening.

Crowd Controller
As the name suggests, this build revolves around controlling enemy groups with spells like Astral Hypnos. Enchanters that use Astral Hypnos as their primary spell in Raids are known as “Freezers”.

Mana Controller
Usually a build for Raid parties, those of this build focus on MP restoration and MP management, taking advantage of spells like Mana Channeling and Mana Transformer to ensure that those who need MP will have a handy supply available.

Sprinkler
The Sprinkler build revolves around the usage of Pulse Bullet, which has low attack power but also a short cool down time. Combining it with Cast on Beat, a user of this build can fire over 30 Pulse Bullets a minute, creating an offensive-type build. Even the developers of Elder Tale were surprised by this build, but few people take this build seriously due to the specific equipment needed for this build to work.

Evil Eye
Focuses on de-buffing enemies.

REFERENCE: Topic

DISCUSSION

Now we have an idea of the sample builds from them, I will share some builds in tree of Savior that best fist in this position in mage classes. I will be using all class not just enchanter as an option and be open to all build types for everyone in the community to use as a base.

SAMPLE BUILDS FOR TREE OF SAVIOR

Will be posting multiple builds on a selected characteristics. Some characteristics can be shared already on the builds. like crowd control and evil eye builds.

ENHANCER

[SPI] Wizard 1 Pyromancer 1 Linker 2 Thaumaturge 3 Enchanter 2
[SPI] Wizard 2 Linker 2 Thaumaturge 3 Enchanter 2
[SPI] Wizard 2 Linker 2 Thaumaturge 3 Shadowmancer 2

This build focus on buffing your own attacks or buffing you team. Enchant Fire, Swells, Enchant Lightning will help a lot a party. Spiritual chain lets us share buffs that are class restricted. Shadowmancer has damage and control at the same time but its is MP hungry class. Shadows Shadow thorn resembles Thorn bind Hostage in Log Horizon but instead a support bind spell, in Tree of Savior its a damage spell. Also do note please use Swell Brain 1st before buffing. the Added int from swell brain will help increase the power of the buffs a lot. (Sorry i mentioned this but new players who try to use thaumaturge for the first time will leave swell brain either in the middle of the buffing phase or at the end. )

Gear wise you can go plate or cloth, with stats in more con or more int. depends what is comfortable to you. I prefer more on con so I can use transpose and put every stat of my con including gear stat bonus to int. before buffing everyone. It’s a neat trick to stay alive and power up your buffs. Swell left arm and right, enchant fire and lightning all scale both in int + spi so it is best to play around those stats.

Sprinkler

[SPI + 100 DEX] Wizard 2 Linker 2 Chronomancer 3 Enchanter 2
[SPI + 100 DEX] Wizard 1 Pyromancer 1 Linker 2 Chronomancer 3 Enchanter 2
[SPI + 100 DEX] Wizard 2 Psychokino 2 Chronomancer 3 Enchanter 2

Sprinkler builds boost attack speed of your own attacks or rain down bolts. Can support allies with physical builds well. If your wondering why the 100 DEX, for ping issues the 100 DEX resolves that problem + SPI that is the same amount as your current level to generate an effective chrono quicken and haste. The kino2 base is more of a fun approach to the class using teleport and swap to get around or avoid someone. (Imagine it as a Ryze from LOL) You can also swits wiz2 to pyro1 for added damage line in your attacks.

Hybrids

In other terms its nearly a rainbow build.

[SPI : With Same Current Level + All INT]
Wizard 2 Linker 1 Thaumaturge 1 Chronomancer 3 Enchanter 1 Shadowmancer 1

A full support and Freezer at the same time. This build is nearer to Shiro from Log Horizon without the mana control aspect. But i would not recommend this ever. Not unless you guys are willing to try it.

To the people who would love to try this I will commend you for your dedication for being a fellow role player and I do hope someday you will have fun same as me on using some of this builds as your base build. I myself use a sprinkler type build for one of my ALT’s right now and I enjoy it from the bottom of my heart.

NOTES:

April 4, 2018 Created
April 7, 2018 Updated and Polished

Updating Magical Girl Next

MAGICAL GIRL DIMENSION WITCH

INTRODUCTION

This concept was a brain child for so long when I started this game back 2 yrs ago when I was running around in Klaipedia Server. After 2 years of waiting and the updates finally rolled over in itos. I’ve restarted that build concept for this. Now I run around this game as my beloved Dimension Witch Alice as my main.

I don’t have regrets what so ever of my current build for my main… I can also tell this build is a bit of a silver sink to make it function as intended. With updated gear, minimum level 50 damage attributes and maxed specialty attributes.

MAGICAL GIRL

(Japanese: 魔法 少女 Hepburn: mahō shōjo) is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy anime and manga which features girls who use magic.

DIMENSION WITCH

is a mage that can manipulate gravity, dimension and time at her finger tips.

REFERENCE Topic1 Topic2

NEWS

Sooner or later an item gear will come out that gives a magical girl status…
Quoted from:
KTEST VIDEOS
Magical Transformation
VIDEO

Obtainable from Velcoffer Nest Raid.
With the added skill obtainable from the Velcoffer Gear. Magical Girl “TRANSFORMATION” can be archived. (Quoted Transformation because I am unsure if it functions that way)

The only verified effect of that skill is invulnerability in a certain time.

Dimension Build

[SPI : With Same Current Level + All INT] Wizard 2 Psychokino 2 Chronomancer 3 Sage 2
[INT] WIzard 3 Psychokino 3 Rune Caster 1 Sage 2

Chrono Type:

Pros:

I use this type of Dimension Witch as a mobility class support + Nuker . Haste, Swap, and Teleport for my mobility. Heavy gravity for slow, magnetic force for grouping, magic missile to aggro mobs and at times for damage, magic shield right now is in a good spot for spi builds. My bread and butter are all in sage mirco dimension, ultimate dimension and dimension compress. Also take the after effects attribute for added damage.

I enjoy using those skills and when I am tapped out and on cool down I just pass. Dimension Compress is God send for me to chunk bosses out of existence.

Cons:

Gear Dependent, If all the skills are in cool down, your going to go back re buffing anyway until your next skill is available. Don’t use Dimension Compress on a boss surrounded by minions. advised kill the minions first before hitting the boss with dimension compress.

Rune Caster Type:

Played this before it feels sluggish for my taste.

Pros:

Easy on damage and rotation. can be adjusted to use gravity pole or psychic pressure, Benefits from
runes and sleep level 6 attribute dream eater. same damage output on the sage part if compared to the chrono build.

Cons:

Lack of extra mobility, the flexibility to pass cool down skills, An emergency stop skill that can make or break your survivability.

To the people who would love to try this I will commend you for your dedication for being a fellow role player and I do hope someday you will have fun same as me on using some of this builds as your base build. I myself use a chrono build as my main right now and I enjoy it from the bottom of my heart.

POST BUILDS

1. Shalltear Bloodfallen POST
  2. Elemental Master POST
  3. Rexxar Beastmaster POST
  4. DrRM Class Builds POST

Notes:

April 4, 2018 Created
April 7, 2018 Updated
April 7, 2018 Added Shalltear Bloodfallen
April 8, 2018 Added Elemental Master
April 9, 2018 Added Rexxar Beastmaster to post build section.
April 19, 2018 Added Video Transformation
April 27, 2018 Added DrRM Class Builds

2 Likes

Just a note, in Log Horizon you only have a class and sub-class, Shiore is enchanter 24/7 and has scribe as sub-class.

You can then, instead of separating it by classes in ToS, separate it by builds as a skill set for the RP.

1 Like

A build inspired by a friend named Neikomori who loves her summons.

Shalltear Bloodfallen

is a true vampire and a Floor Guardian of the first to third floors in the Great Tomb of Nazarick. She was created by Peroroncino.

APPEARANCE

Shalltear is a vampire of short stature and has the appearance of a buxom fourteen year old girl. Described as a true beauty, she has pale shiny skin, seductive red eyes, and fine facial features. Shalltear’s silver hair is tied in a ponytail through a large ribbon on top of it all, allowing others full view of her face.

While so, Shalltear wears a soft black evening dress with a big heavy skirt. Her upper body is dressed in a lace embellished ribbon and a short tailored jacket. Her hands are donned with long lace gloves, not showing any bit of skin. However, her breasts are fake and are completely flat, similar to a boy’s. She covers this up by using an excessive amount of breast pads.

Reference: Bio , Skills

NOTES:

1. She’s a true vampire
  2. Able to teleport
  3. Summon household and summon undead
  4. Has fire base spells

Taking all of those in consideration for picking the skill set here in Tree of Savior. A mage variant of a vampire and summons. Some of the skills will be unorthodox for this character, but it is also the way to compensate for everything.

BUILD

[SPI] Wizard 1 Pyromancer 1 Psychokino 2 Sorcerer 1 Necromancer 2 Featherfoot 2
[SPI] Wizard 1 Pyromancer 2 Psychokino 1 Sorcerer 1 Necromancer 2 Featherfoot 2

The only difference of the two is the variation between pyro and kino, pyro 2 has more damage over time and good for bosses when you have a good weapon on hand. kino2 is more of control over the field so you wont bother so much on your life total. summons help with over all damage and Feather Foot is the closest to a Vampire here in this game. Some parts of this can be changed to linker to have the added damage on link mobs and poison attribute added damage.

CARD SUGGESTIONS:

Either Chapparition or Frosty (Frosty is for more control)
Biteregina for poison tick, your deploy system is in pyro for the multi hits. (unsure if summons can deliver poison from equipped card on you) (Needs Testing)
Linkroller for the added SPI stats
Blue your choice

For equipping a summon if your going for the vampire undead theme I can suggest
the beloved Netherbovine, or Helgasercle for the blood. But you can use any other card you want.
same with necro card usage to combo with dirty pole is the one and only Templeshooter.

To the people who would love to try this I will commend you for your dedication for being a fellow role player and I do hope someday you will have fun same as me on using some of this builds as your base build.

Special shout out to Neikomori
I know you will love this

Notes:

April 7, 2018 Created
April 7, 2018 Magical Girl Topic Move Up to Main Body of the Thread

1 Like

I kinda did that… kinda… couz not all builds in tos i can fit in one character… XD so the only solution for me was to explain why… and give you 2 certain builds with certain functions… I fi could fit shadow and enchanter. I would be happy… XD but function wise… I still want it to be useful in TOS… your open to adjust or recommend any… I’m just giving a base idea for anyone who would like to play around it… XD

But I thank you for pointing that out… :-*

as of now I am still fiddling how to make a functional Miko Barrier Support Build if anyone would like to tackle that it would be nice. XD

I don’t have a shinobi so I cant say about a build revolving akatsuki or a tank build like naotsogu or dincron with a warcry tank build… XD

1 Like

Some builds will only be kinda possible when R10 hit, I just wish they would go up to R12 but I can’t imagine them doing that tho lol.

1 Like

I know what you mean… my only choice really was to split certain aspects of a character heavy role play like enchanter in elder tale… and try to be open to see what they could possibly do in TOS. I would love a fully functional shadowmancer with enchanter in one… but CAN’T so giving this to the player base… as a reference what should they take if they want to role play a enhancer, a freezer (meaning sleep, binds etc) or a sprinkler (AA lightning hands with basic bind spells and basic enhancer set up)

Giving this as a base idea for the player base helps imagine what play style you want in the end. :smiley:
also Im not limiting this topic just in anime… im opening it to other games… what can the player base copy from other games and stuff it inside here in tos as a functioning character.

That’s why I opened up my dimension witch build here too… as a base guide if anyone wants to tweek it to be their own…

1 Like

All my characters are roleplay characters xD

Hard to pick one to talk about now mmmm… … …

When I get to my compu I will tell you all about my Clow Reed Kabbalist build :3

1 Like

Just share it to the player base my friend… its open for all :smiley: and I like this idea taking what we like and applying it to the game. XD it makes it more fun to play it that your comfortable with a heavy character base role play character… XD

Especially new players who likes to dive in an MMO and role play a character from another anime. or game… this will help how can you view the skills what we choose and how best fit them to the characters we portray.

I’m also wondering what will they put in rank 10 for wiz for the last 2 classes… im curious with regents in place… i would love if they put in a regent cards and we use skills with them like card captor sakura or rebecca anderson from dog days using cards for magical explosions or any are base skill… sorry magical girl syndromes…

I accidentally created Roy Mustang when I reset my wizard to Pyromancer3 Alchemist3

5 Likes

ah lol… hahahaha… you have 3 more levels how can you better your self roy XD

Thermometerbob C2 so he can snort cocaine to dull his PTSD from the war and his friend’s death… and to have arms like Armstrong’s

I think I drank to much while reading XD

yes its a basic build for farming amd dailies… @_@

Here is my Clow Reed Build, was going to throw some druid on it, but nah!

Cleric cause the costumes match it best :blush:

Cleric2 for heal, fade and might > Priest3 to power up my allies and revive them > Oracle2 to see into the future > Kabbalist2 cause costume match best :3

Still a work in progress :haha:

@Wolfdoggie you need elementalist for prominence :wink:

i would suggest oracle 1 and kaba 3 so you can use the c3 attribute of kaba able to use rod with magic bolt dmg. not melee… also you build if properly skilled and change to kaba 3 can go to the new belcoper raid…

Thanks…

Can I ask for skill sim build to see skills distributions ?_?

i’ll post later after dun choirs and saluus… and after making my food for the wholee day

1 Like

Isn’t this achievable in Cleric class?
Kabbalist/Sadhu/Dievderby/Oracle/Paladin’s SP skills.
Unless I misunderstood this and Mana and SP works differently.

the specific mana controller from log horizon is a bit different than tos system XD

1. Mana channeling - gathers mana from the party members and redistributing to all evenly. mana controllers of this system becomes an sp battery…

2. Karma Drive - debuff from boss, for every hit made by any party member they gain sp from that.

I cant put mana controller under mage type they dont have this ability XD

BUT! taking to account cleric is different from mage… and here in tos they are our mana batteries… wished they put it more on mage class… I do apologize if any statements I made got all of us confused… but thank you for pointing that out.

1 Like

[CON]Cleric2Priest3Oracle1Kabbalist3
[CON]Cleric3Priest2Paladin1Kabbalist3
[CON]Cleric3Priest3Kabbalist3

I do apologize in advance but since its for the Velcoffer Nest Kabba, its a Tank Kabba so main stat will be con. I will give 3 options as a base but you can play around with it if you like. Your only goal is to survive heal, tank, and be a con stat supplier for linkers in this raid. Feel free to adjust it to any way you like. But do keep in mind. Heal, Mass Heal, Revive, Resurrection, Ein Sof is your bread and butter. As greyhiem mentioned in this post (post3339)
Yes. It is a true support healer, just ein sof and healing / casting revive buff mainly. Cleric2 - Priest2 - x - oracle - kabba3 is ok. Most don’t bother a lot to cast other skills.

as for the optional classes. because you will be wondering, oracle is still good for forcast. The other one a Paladin, I Suggested that so you can learn attribute block skill… + a bonus restoration increase the effects of heal. they have that. The rest is up to yo. how you want to look at the character in your own eyes.

For cards. Poata for the added heal, Blut for con, Gazing Golem, Blue Card your option, Red try Frosty for mobs.

I hope this helps you if you plan to reset or make one… :slight_smile:

(Sorry for the Hyperlinks XD )

1 Like

Thanks a lot :smiley:

First one is the closest to what I had in mind :3

If I could I would go for Priest 2 Oracle 2 xD