Tree of Savior Forum

[Open to Everyone] Post doodles, sketches here

Original image on my DA: https://www.deviantart.com/peonage/art/Tree-of-Savior-Barbarian-855221744

I’m also open to commission guys, you can contact me here: https://www.facebook.com/BBMarioni

5 Likes

two of them too / w \

b1 we doing velcof today? … there’s a 2 hour maintenance XDDD

1 Like

Finally … imc finally took pity on my wallet …gahahaha!

4 Likes

Okay from being a healer I finally got my boss killer character hahaha. BM/Sheriff/Linker … finally cleared those annoying solo content …

Now to learn the white witch raid … I tried the unique one but cant kill it … too tanky hahaha. Only managed to bring it down to 80% just kiting around …

3 Likes

meanwhile mogs still having a hard time to do crits on high level maps to perform energy wave ‘w’;;;

7 Likes

ahaha why not try meta b2!!! kame hame waveeee~!

Oh b1, I also placed our food buff table in vien ch 3 … you won’t miss it hahaha XDD

3 Likes

thanks teemu XD oh mogs like the master spark XD
i even suggested to get the chaplain’s ME so to have 2 kamehamewave XD

ummm … healer class? XDDDDD

1 Like

Seems like Healers are in demand again … time to shine gahahaha … though I have no exp on DS5 yet wonder if I kill my 1st party and wipe huhuhu …

5 Likes

Bloo is now monk man apprentice 4lk :haha:

1 Like

here my Gyaru healer

8 Likes

IMC panty shot angle XDDD

2 Likes

lel Popo pantsu :haha:

have you noticed IMC characters has specially soft looking butts while in motion … on all characters … IMC = Ass loverz … and their collection of panties also … XDDD

2 Likes

O~kay … so much bad luck this week lol all my newly crafted varna armor and a staff has pot 0 anf enhanced level 4~7 lol. Demmit!

3 Likes

Hello, i’m returning player back for a month now. Its so different now and have my old noob cleric back.
Doodle a fan art of my character. :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh! we have same hairstyle XDDD and Imma get that black kitteh in a few weeks huhuhu … lovely drawing!

1 Like

Cool xD Haha i’m still few 300 points more for white kitteh xD Thanks!

1 Like

was working on a lineart that i plan to experiment on color and shading but my sister took a liking to it and offered to apply her own set of painting experimentation.

i accepted her offer (i guess i can do mine on any leisurely time) :satisfaction:

2 Likes