Tree of Savior Forum

[Open to Everyone] Post doodles, sketches here

random girl chara …

3 Likes

Too lazy to play … Got interested on watercolour and some old sumi black ink bottle i bought years ago and tried ti practice with it.

Im so annoyed with imc policewoman costume not having female cops in short skirts argh. Seeing all ot the girl charactets waving their bare butt to us since the beginning.

Having a hard time typing, using only phone …

4 Likes

with the bue beret you can use the police woman costume as a jill valentine cosplay XD

Ehhh~ yes but! i want them skirts … noticed that standing animation of characters are always wide legged pose >.> … where my innocent police officers at … XDDD

1 Like

Ugh … I dunno if i should watercolor this or just let it be as a sketch …

Messy pencil then inked. … My sketchpad is toothin for watercolor … But its so easy to colorwith it than pencil colors … And as always she’s nude gajaha screw clothes. …

4 Likes

:hey:

8 Likes

ToS after GTW

9 Likes

Finally my iPad arrived a few days ago, now I’m trying to figure out what app to use …

Currently tried MediBang, Ibis, Sketches Pro, Adobe PS, and now Procreate …

Since it was cheap I bought the Sketches Pro but find it too limited with the tools, although The sound when you sketch is nice to the ears XD.

Other were free but I somewhat find it hard to to sketches O.O

Then I stumbled into procreate with its pencil lol … loved it at first sketch … so I decided to buy the app and is now using since then …

Forgot which program I used for this …

![image|353x500](upload://qTMFPiaX6v1X9eh2co9wW2LcP7O.

From procreate … I think I made a few pages of this captured girl …

3 Likes

More randomness …

4 Likes

More random sketches …

5 Likes

Tried to sketch my archer …she looks like she’s under the influence lol …

More sketches …

5 Likes

Hmm … my archer build for velco raid … gawd why its so hard to draw chibi kyut characters zzzzz

My everyday struggle watching shout cm parties … they like flag more than falco kek

4 Likes

; - ; poor Q.S, and we need more hunter Arts! :satisfaction:

3 Likes

Saw someone blasting huge dps in cm last night using muskek … should i change arba with it O.O … look interesting …

3 Likes

:hey: :distinguished:

5 Likes

O.O what a huge catch! :hey: :heeey: :distinguished:

4 Likes

mogs jas envious of mai beach bod and swimsuit :prince:

1 Like

:haha:

the heck hahaha

1 Like

Hmm, I was expecting every class to have class change points for free this maintenance … was gonna experiment with assassin shinobi and rouge …

Guess with the new improved contents giving more cpp … gonna take a week or so to try the class tree …

4 Likes

you bloo :haha: really huge catch

1 Like