Tree of Savior Forum

ONLY 2 RAIDS A DAY IS ****ing STUPID! Give us MORE dungeon dailies!

takes much more time than 10 minutes, 2 per day is fine plus dungeon griding sucks

Nah.

If we had more runs, nobody would do overworld questing and grinding.

People would only do dungeons, and the game would be boring.

False.
Was playing in Ktos even today.
Everyone does quests. They also have 5 runs instead of our 3.
People grind, just not at the levels we do because THERE IS NO MOBS TO GRIND through the majority of the 1-135 experience as a result of Spawn rate from Satan.

And by “we do” I mean people who don’t know how to level because they’re new players, putting up in shout “Where do I grind im level 35 and out of quests” when you can skip The entirety of Novaho,Karolis Spring and Letas stream because there’s just that much Exp from quests. Not sure why you’d encourage it either since overworld questing is significantly more anti-social and problematic in practice.

limiting dungeons are ok most f2p mmos do that, look at tera,gw2(b2p) etc. they give huge exp and some give good loot(looking at you arde dagger)

What annoys me is, they ALL share the same limitations. So if I want to do dungeon for drop, I have to give up on exp or vice versa…

3-5 times should be enough and also lower the dungeons EXP.
That way dungeons can be done and it wouldn’t be collecting dust. This just kills replayablilty later on. People can still grind open world ■■■■. >_>;

You don’t grind open world areas because there is no mobs in the open world.
There is a small select few areas where the amount of mobs on the map is sufficient enough for people to grind it out for a bit.
Surprised how many people are trying to reinvent the wheel when there’s a version of the game that is literally the exact same except for the changes in

Tree of Savior : Initial Patch Notes (where they reduced the dungeon rate to 2)
where 5 dungeons is no problem.
People have less and don’t even wonder why, hell asking for dungeon exp nerfs wot.

1 Like

They also killed respawn times. You can still grind but it’s probably not that efficient as it use to be.

Respawn times are bad in both ktos and itos.

Spamming the same dungeon a million times sucks the soul out of a game. How about less instances and quests, more grinding like we were promised.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I wouldn’t mind an extra run or two, but i prefer having a limit. I don’t want this to become Tree of Instance, which it certainly would if there were no limit.

There’s an entire server that proves it doesn’t -_-.
Dungeons are not sufficient to meet the max and fall off extremely hard because of the EXP penalty for level difference. Eg. By 76 you’re gaining 5% of the exp value of a mob which is horrendous when doing Tenet dungeon.
What happens in Ktos is you may Dungeon run 5x, be at about 64-65. The exp penalty is harsh at this point so you’re questing. At 65-65 this gives you some extra leeway to choose the maps you want to conquer which is fairly valuable for alts so that you haven’t done the same pathing 8x.

At 110 The 90 dungeon sucks so you’re questing, you’ll be questing before that mind you since the 90 dungeon will not take you to 110 in 5 runs (which is the limit) so unless you stop playing when you do your 5 runs and only play for those 5 run. Even then by 114 you’re not even gaining exp so its a waste of time, you’ll still quest up.

The system in Ktos is already set up so you still quest and grind they just arbitrarily nerfed it. Which if anything hurts Sorcerer’s who’d like their extra 2 chances at a Boss card (these are non-tradeable) so their class actually works…

EXP penalty is that after 5 levels of difference everything gives 5% less exp per level up to 25 levels of difference where you get 0 exp because of this with the prenerf limit (5) you still don’t dungeon grind everywhere because the dungeon loses its value.

Mobs are 51-53 in Tenet. By your 60’s you’re gaining half Exp, by 65 its 25% exp and not very valuable to run much further if at all. At 90 by 103/108 its lost significant value. 115 loses value by 125 or so but this is a great dungeon given that the 132 dungeon is so close inbetween. Your exp required is rising faster then Dungeon exp is rising however, so Dungeons still end up as less impactful than they used to be which demonstrates how Ktos balanced its dungeons with the exp curve.

The 2 limit is actually fine considering if they raised it to 5 or made it unlimited, you’d just get bored of them sooner. What’s not fine is the limit being universal. Once you hit a 25 level difference, you’re not even benefiting from EXP anymore so people would only go to most of them for EXP Cube Boss rushing.

Dungeon limits are the least of our problems right now tho’.

3 with a token, and none today. :smiley: dat d/c glitch, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, I’ll have to agree with the devil’s advocate on this one, and say I am pretty cool with the 2 a day, 3 with token, limit. I’d just like dungeons to actually work again.

To all those that argue that EXP this and EXP that…

This matter is about CONTENT not exp.

Hmm.

Open world. I found lots of maps good enough to grind.
Even with good population of peopel beign around. Only the easy areas were full.

Neffete Mine= good
Feretory Hills= perfect for archers
Many others too.

Some areas suck with low respawn and low mob count.
But there’s an area here and there to grind. And if you do all quests+ find a few blue mobs. You wont need to grind much.

2~3 runs of dungeons is enough. Otherwise we will all be level max at week 2.

Right, so in order to remove the cap you’d have to nerf the rewards, or buff the rewards of fields or some combination of the 2 such that they are virtually indistinguishable modes of play.

No thanks. I prefer variety, and I enjoy dungeon gameplay being very different from field gameplay. And if OP prefers to do instanced content, there are missions and actual raids and the earth tower which unlock at higher levels. Up to 8 instances can be run daily, 12 with token. That should be plenty.

Please stop spreading misinformation. The rejoin functionality is built into every dungeon totem in the game.

You just don’t understand the mechanics of korean mmorpg. If people will lvl up too fast they leave game too fast. As long they are grinding as long they are use tokens or don’t use watever.
This is the mechanism of restrain.
Sorry for my bad English.
And for 20 chars SomeCharactersString.