Tree of Savior Forum

ONLY 2 RAIDS A DAY IS ****ing STUPID! Give us MORE dungeon dailies!

Each raid takes like 10 minutes to do.

That’s 20 minutes approximately that you can use on dungeon time.
You can only do each dungeon twice (2) in one 24 hour period.

That’s not enough. I don’t know what a good amount would be, but more than 2 I think everyone can agree with that.

Why is IMC trying to police our gaming time? Don’t they WANT us to play their game? What kind of anti-spending-too-much-time-on-the-internet bullshit is this?

I’ll decide when I wanna log off, not IMC.

EDIT: And god forbid you DC inside dungeon, you just LOST 1 daily run for good. Were you looking forward to playing with your guild? OOPS YOU DC’D and have to wait until TOMORROW to play with them again.

Game is unstable and then it punishes you for being unstable. IMClogic lol

14 Likes

I can see why dungeons are limited entry, they give massive amounts of EXP.

I wouldn’t mind if they lowered the EXP and removed the limit tho.

5 Likes

Also I cant even do the lvl 50 dungeon because its full. Until they can let more people do it at once i hope they keep the limit.

This message makes no sense and is stupid.

4 Likes

He is saying that he can’t get in the dungeons because they are over-crowded. If the limit is increased it would only make that problem worse.

How does it make no sense? In CBT it just wouldnt let you in the dungeon when it was full, now it logs you out.

ye its retarded.
if they want to limit it in some way they need to do what ff14 is doing. some how its works there.

Please, no Granado Espada grinding here…

so meke it so tere is no limit on this? how hard is it? its the first time i see somthing like this in 16 years of mmorpg gaming.

I agree. So at least until they can allow more parties to do the dungeon at once, keep the limit.

There are INSTANCED DUNGEONS.

How the fk can they be “full?”

2 Likes

They are full because people, like Gringe for example, can’t get in them! This is happening for a reason.

I know what full means.

I was reacting to the fact that in a modern mmo in the year 2016 they can be FULL.

AT this point, IMC’s negligence is becoming just plain irresponsible and comical.

1 Like

On the contrary. In ICBT2 and Ktos/Jtos the limit is 5.
They changed the limit to 2/3 last minute in Itos for reasons they’ve not yet explained. Essentially we’re running a gimped version of the game. You’ll note the default 5 isn’t a large amount if you’ve played under those paradigms in ICBT2/Ktos or Jtos.

3 Likes

and the reason is that imc ■■■■■■ up and didn’t get servers for this.

Well, TBH im not 100% sure this is the reason. Im just going off my experience from the last CBT. Some groups were able to go in, while others had to wait until less people were doing them. From how it looks to me the same thing is happening now, but it logs you out instead.

I’m seeing some posts about how this might be a new thing though and it wasnt happening until today. So idk.

didnt se thi in the last icb

Some people paid $50 for this broken game.

So it’s hidden behind a $50 Paywall and THEN they limit the amount of time you can do each dungeon? LOL.

What’s next? CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD $0.99 TO DO DUNGEON 1 MORE TIME

2 Likes

More then likely correct.
Dungeon Resets are an item in Ktos, however they have the 5 dungeon limit instead of 2/3.
Currently Dungeon resets are not on sale, but given we have 3/5’s of the regular amount who would be surprised if Dungeon reset scrolls end up in the shop for 12 TP or something.

■■■■ that.

Give us at least 5 dungeon dailies a day.