Tree of Savior Forum

ONLY 2 RAIDS A DAY IS ****ing STUPID! Give us MORE dungeon dailies!

3 with a token, and none today. :smiley: dat d/c glitch, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, Iā€™ll have to agree with the devilā€™s advocate on this one, and say I am pretty cool with the 2 a day, 3 with token, limit. Iā€™d just like dungeons to actually work again.

To all those that argue that EXP this and EXP thatā€¦

This matter is about CONTENT not exp.

Hmm.

Open world. I found lots of maps good enough to grind.
Even with good population of peopel beign around. Only the easy areas were full.

Neffete Mine= good
Feretory Hills= perfect for archers
Many others too.

Some areas suck with low respawn and low mob count.
But thereā€™s an area here and there to grind. And if you do all quests+ find a few blue mobs. You wont need to grind much.

2~3 runs of dungeons is enough. Otherwise we will all be level max at week 2.

Right, so in order to remove the cap youā€™d have to nerf the rewards, or buff the rewards of fields or some combination of the 2 such that they are virtually indistinguishable modes of play.

No thanks. I prefer variety, and I enjoy dungeon gameplay being very different from field gameplay. And if OP prefers to do instanced content, there are missions and actual raids and the earth tower which unlock at higher levels. Up to 8 instances can be run daily, 12 with token. That should be plenty.

Please stop spreading misinformation. The rejoin functionality is built into every dungeon totem in the game.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You just donā€™t understand the mechanics of korean mmorpg. If people will lvl up too fast they leave game too fast. As long they are grinding as long they are use tokens or donā€™t use watever.
This is the mechanism of restrain.
Sorry for my bad English.
And for 20 chars SomeCharactersString.

Lol its 5 dungeon runs in Korea, not 2.

But the game is managed by IMC here in the west, the game needs to be adjusted for the market that exists here. This isnā€™t Korea it should be adjusted for the western market.

I assume your mmorpg gaming is kinda stray theni could name at least 5 mmos with limits on dungeon entries, and i donā€™t even need to think about it, their names just pop over my headā€¦

Just a question here. Is it better to kill all the monsters in the instance dungeon or just go straight for the boss after clearing the middle line for example in the lv50 one?

I think the High XP limited dungeons are a good thing, I do not want to run these things over and over to get a similar effect. If I wanted to spend all day in instanced 5mans I would have stuck with FFXIV or WoW.

Iā€™m annoyed instances are even in this game to begin with.

1 Like

plz name this game i ididnt say i play all the game ever.

Given how theyā€™ve conducted themselves thus far, and the changes in our version I think itā€™s becoming quite clear they plan to attempt to monetize this version more than the others. I love the game, but I really hope it blows up in their face.

2 Likes

I like the limit. i reallly really like the limit. YOu will see less of the rare items. They will have real meaning instead of being flooded in the market.
this game has 600 lvlsā€¦ what like 8 lvl 200 dungeons? thats 16 runs. thats a lot of runs in 1 dayā€¦ when your 300 400 500 600 its just going to compound even moreā€¦ trust 2 per dungeon is enough.

the market is limited so nothing will be flooded there. problem you will need to get most of this items form the market as its most likely take more time to get the item that you can really us it.

but why not limit more thing lie you be at one map more that 30 min a day. there lots of maps its will be fun and make yuo see more of them dont it.

limiting things is never good. its a 100% way to failing.