Tree of Savior Forum

[ONGOING] Petition from Indonesian Player for our Local Publisher to Lift The Region Lock

Greetings, my fellow saviors, GM, and Staffs.

I’m known as “Skykyrie” from [SEA] Telsiai server, will be going to push this matter ahead about the condition of Tree of Savior Indonesia. Before I begin, I would like to thank the developer of this great game, IMCGAMES, CO. LTD , for always making the game lively and fantastic. Also for the people behind the game that always taking care of player’s complaints, working hard, and bringing the game to this day. I really couldn’t be thanking you enough.

Back then in 2018, I made a thread about how Tree of Savior Indonesia becomes a deserted game, and even the local publisher of it, Gemscool (also known as PT. KREON), since the day I wrote the thread, never gives any information about the future of the game.

From the thread that I mentioned, I’ve been giving some information about the outrage of Indonesian players and how some of Gemscool’s employers responded to it. We all felt that if the company isn’t doing what they had to do, the game would be fallen and deserted, and it is happening already on this time. Many people are asking me that “Why we can’t login the game?”, “Why is it all error and error?”, and more. One of them that also a fellow Tree of Savior English Ver. player made a thread about it.

So with these things tell us that Tree of Savior Indonesia is dead, I decided to make a petition for Gemscool (PT. KREON) and IMCGAMES, CO. LTD to make the companies understand how this thing matters a lot for Indonesian players.

The whole petition is made from my previous thread in this forum. There are 100+ people that signed the petition already, wanting to make it happen. It also gives me the courage to make another thread about this matter, pushing it out to IMCGAMES, CO. LTD as well.

I mentioned in the petition that we are looking for the region lock of Indonesia is finally being lifted off by whoever responsible of it. Some people that signed the petition are asking me too about the “merging” of their ID and characters data from Tree of Savior Indonesia toward Tree of Savior English Ver. I told them that it depends of what IMCGAMES, CO. LTD decided to, as it would take more than words to bring our local ID and characters data, merging them to current version of the game. As for now, I would be thankful so much if the region lock is lifted off.

That’s all I brought to attention today. Sorry for bad grammar and misspell I gave to make this thread, and thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Skykyrie

NB : The petition has been issued in this forum back in 2016 by username @LargeBanana , and I want to say thank you for it.

Also for tagging the staffs here
@STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri , and more that I haven’t mentioned yet.

10 Likes

My best wishes to all the Revelators from Indonesia, I only hear bad things come from InTOS and hope to hear good news in the future…

1 Like

Thank you very much for the pray!

I also hope Indonesia players will be able to play in this version considering i got 2 best friends from indo and we always play mmo together

1 Like

Best wishes for the petition, i hope it will come true!

But, talking from business aspect, i think PT. KREON has a contract with IMC about copyrights for some XX years and the region lock must be written in the contract that PT. KREON and IMC agreed with it. That means IMC can not lift the ban as long as PT.KREON still have the copyright contract while breaching it might bring penalties to IMC.

So, maybe it’s better to push PT.KREON instead of IMC. Yet again, a copyright contract is an asset to a company, it’s not that easy to lift the region lock, no matter how dead their server is.

I wish you good luck (i have signed the petition too).

I empathize with this the same way to what’s happening to a certain game being blocked on the SEA region because the company responsible for locally releasing it won’t release it for some reason namely G■■■na with M■■■■Story2. :disappointed_relieved:

@Skykyrie
Would you mind if I post this petition on my facebook page? It’s mostly a BR community page but I doubt they wouldn’t want to sign it.

@Frostyfrost
Thank you for the support ! Yeah, I made the petition for PT. KREON yet I need something that the company wouldn’t want to ignore it, so I decided to bring along IMC as well to at least recognizing the problem out there.

If nothing happens, clearly we would wait for some months until June as it’s Tree of Savior Indonesia 3rd Anniversary (again, we didn’t celebrate 2nd Anniversary at all lol).

@Alyu_support
I would be thankful so much if you do that. Hopefully those who already signed won’t get disappointed with the result later :hugs:

1 Like

signed, VENGEEEANCE I demand blood! I can’t play this game locally or on itos I am fumiiing D:<

Hi, I am the representative of the Russian community TOS.I saw your problem, and I created a post about help for you.
If we cannot help, then we will at least have a hand.
*** Sorry for my English ***

4 Likes

@Koteika3000
Wow, that is so amazing! Thank you for your support and your help!

By the way, I forgot to tell you guys that currently I am putting the petition into hiatus as there is no response from both PT. KREON (Gemscool) and IMC. I might boost the petition again at June, as the contract for Tree of Savior Indonesia is expired.

Again, thank you for all who trying to help Indonesian community to play such a nice, beautiful game >w<

2 Likes

bump / up
/20charssss

1 Like

Signed. Hoping there will be a positive outcome from this.

1 Like

I’m in! although i’m not really expecting more since no one gives a damn about us :joy:

Signed. Hopefully all goes well because I’m going to Indonesia soon and I don’t want to be region locked.:satisfaction:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.