Tree of Savior Forum

Offer Job Reset Please

Class reset will reset back class lvl to lvl 1. Now, i like it. If not, this game will be p2w. Just get easy lvling class. Get max lvl, then switch to pvp class. Most pvp class hard to lvling.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The answer that seems to be confusing you here is that this is purely your opinion. You donā€™t think itā€™s a big deal to ā– ā– ā– ā–  up your character and be useless and get invited to parties 50% less often because your class path is pants-on-head.

Thatā€™s good for you, but how about the many folks who this bothers?

They quit. Players that otherwise would stay, just quit, because a bunch of armchair old timers from Rag think that ā€œthis isnā€™t that type of gameā€ without any proof from IMC that such is the case.

3 Likes

Ok you got a circle reset. But how about the time and silver you invested for learning attributes?

Not being able to see all the abilities and their descriptions ingame when you are many classes away is IMCs fault?

How is this even a bad thing. Iā€™m pretty that sure in most RPGs you dont actually know what a new class is going to bring untill you get to it.

@Zipzo

How is this confusing? Its my opinion just as surely as the opposite is your opinion. I think you are confusing yourself.

How about the many folks that arent bothered by this?

And Iā€™m going to go and say Iā€™m completely fine with this.
Most games these days like to hold your hand, I say thereā€™s plenty of choices if you want to play a game where your actions (and build choices) donā€™t matter or have no consequences.

Perhaps play one of those instead?

Proof? What does this have to do with anything? What if a game developer tells you otherwise itā€™s somehow okay and not a problem for you anymore?
Canā€™t you think/decide for yourself?

1 Like

The point is that if they havenā€™t said they are against it, thereā€™s no reason why we canā€™t ask for such a feature.

Many people want the ability to re-do some if not all of their circles for a huge variety of reasons.

Who are you to say that what they desire isnā€™t valid or necessary?

2 Likes

They designed the game without including a feature like this, which should make it obvious they dont see it as a positive feature at this point in time.

Oh dear.

You lose it.:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

Lol the game at first was you pick one of 2 class then the one you didnt pixk is no more somthing you can take later. They chaneged it because people asked for it.

By the way how your game will he affected by somthing no one forcing you 2 use?

Take a look at the history of WoW for me, if you will. I believe you will find your answer there.

They also designed the game with massive restrictions on trading when it released internationally, and they went back on that when they realized it was a huge mistake.

Sometimes developers make mistakes. Sometimes developers learn from their playersā€™ needs.

Many players need class resets. Get over it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m done. If you think this is a good design, okay. Thatā€™s you, not me.

This level of white-knighting is just ridiculous.

4 Likes

Wow changed the way classes work and progress. We dont asking this.all the class will work snd progress the same . you will not be punished for a wrong class you take.or you really think any thing work in this game?

So please say how what we want efecting you? You just dont use the reset.

1 Like

Iā€™m not the one complaining about wanting something here.

Speaking of developer opinions:
How do you think it sounds to developers when you tell them ā€˜ā€˜I dont want to play your game more then I absolutely have to. I refuse to ā€˜replayā€™ part of the gameā€™ā€™?

You sound a bit spoiled.

1 Like

Truer words havenā€™t been spoken.

@forgotten_dreams is pants-on-head levels of delusional.

Its funny. I remember you posting some good things days (or weeks?) before. Whatever happend to that attitude, was it all in my mind or?

How is my argumentation in this thread white-knighting? White-knighting applies mindlessly defending ā€˜the gameā€™.

This discussion is about a feature (which is/isnt present), not the entire game.

Please stop your Black Knight ā€˜destroy allā€™ attitude, before I lose that last bit of respectā€¦

@lans1234567890

Thatā€™s exactly what you are asking for. If it was possible to reset circles there would be no point in pick order of your circles, it wouldnt matter what you use for most of the game, you can just reset it if you want.

You arent punished to begin with. Tell me, does entering a 3* area have a requirement of being a Peltasta? Does it prevent you from entering if you dont have that class?

Itā€™s players punishing themselves (and to some extend, punishing others) for the decisions they made with their characters.

How does rerolling a character affect your gameplay enjoyment? Dont you enjoy playing this game and leveling up? Donā€™t you enjoy making a character build? Do you feel completely horrible if a build isnt 100% perfect as you had envisioned it?

If you play RPGS to do things perfectly I would rather suggest single player ones. Most games can be done in a single playthrough, with 100% completion.

You know, so you dont have to waste too much time playing games.

1 Like

Dont abuse tags just so you can insult people. I dont think thats what the function is for.

Haha Iā€™m retarded because I want people who make stupid choices to be punished? Youā€™re hilarious

People who pick one of each circle on their way to rank 7 should not be rewarded with the ability to fix their idiotic mistake. People who choose to not pick up peltasta and then wonder why no one cares to party with them should not be rewarded.

The ONLY time a circle reset should be offered is if they legitimately change a class or remove a class for example centurion.

I can tell you picked a GOOD build with all the crying youā€™re doing in this thread. Obviously this game doesnā€™t hold you hand enough and you should find a new one.

2 Likes

You really need proof for that? Perhaps play the game and you will see plenty of itā€¦

Maybe you should, at this rate itā€™s unlikely anybody would mind you being gone.

1 Like