Tree of Savior Forum

Offer Job Reset Please

You never have to bonfire so you can just keep going and going. You aren’t sitting around for mana, you aren’t sitting around for hp and if you happen to have a nice density you can clear them fine with your innate AoE Ratio.

By the time the mob HP increases too much parties are licking their fingers to get you into the group so they can actually start the farm. Most DD classes cannot effectively do downtown/truffle grind etc.

Linker/Chronos I didn’t play yet so I cannot comment on that, but I am pretty sure most people aren’t talking about chrono/linker when they say FS

Druid transformation keys dont work with a controller. It’s also pretty poorly implemented regardless, so the abilities related to it (shapeshift and transform), which is half the class; are pretty useless.

That said 30-50% of class and skills sounds pretty unrealistic to me. Most classes and skills are working just fine.

I’m also interested in knowing which are considered broken by others.

back to drawing board. If it is soo easy, what is the problem in having reset?

1 Like

I am arguing for the reset. I don’t need it I would prefer a testing ground so stuff can be explored on a personal level, but I see the need for casuals to have it.

I can still disagree though that FS are hard to level.

I don’t care either way, but if there are no job resets, there will be less variety. Boring. Hell, I want to try playing all the higher ranking classes and their sklils. Am I going to make them? Yeah right. I have a lot of time to play right now, but I wouldn’t want someone who can only play one hour per week to spend it all on research only. Why would I want someone else to suffer? Also, research is not the same as playing it yourself when it comes to “feel”.

Uh… yeah you are sitting on mana? What? I’ve leveled archers, swordsmans, wizards and clerics. The only time I ever use a bonfire is if I am on a wizard class and don’t want to use too many potions. It takes next to no potions to get to full on a swordsman and archer. What are you even talking about?

You can one to two shot most enemies for quite some time. It isn’t until maybe 150+ before you might have a bit of trouble but even then, it’s still a breeze. Obviously partying endgame is better but you can get through the majority of your leveling alone and DPS has the advantage.

Also ChronoLinker is most definitely FS. What attack do you have exactly? Nothing but your rank 2. Rank 2 skills at 200+. That is hell alone.

The innate rate will only hit 3, or 2 mobs (if medium), in a very narrow cone. As for lack of hp, this is a none-issue if you one shot everything anyway, or evade it.

As for 190+, that’s a different ball game. Yes supports (including chrono/linker/etc) are more wanted then, but in order to get there people have to level with a much slower build.

1 Like

People dont want a reset Becouse they dont want more people to be competitive at end game making them look good.

1 Like

Thank you. People are acting like you don’t 1-3 shot everything until 200+

If it is soo easy, what is the problem in remaking your character?

1 Like

Tyla was a pain as mage so does every map that has spiral arrow archers (which aren’t too many but they send you bonfiring swiftly) and that for minutes at a time.

The smartspawn system combined with archers does send you bonfiring reliably. Especially as wiz 3/ele metafriend these drop ins get on your nerves fast since MM isn’t always up to immediately oneshot and nothing else you have can fast enough.

And FS doesn’t have this problem or are you assuming that every support build is cleric who can restore their own HP?

because I didn’t claim it is “easy”. :sleeping:
atleast, get the context I responded to.

Boredom before my 8 hour shift starts. Why does that matter, is my opinion not welcome if I don’t play this game anymore? If anything this fact should make it weight even more since feedback by ex-customers can lead to understanding what’s wrong about a product

You responded to someone who is actually arguing for resets. Friendlyfire!

Saying FS and cleric pretty much goes hand in hand. You can’t negate such a topic because linker/chrono exists and might be hard to level.

But even then I doubt that the linker is that hard either. Mobs are all so piss easy and the gross part of the game is not grinding but questing so I fail to see problems for FS until it is party time.

hmm that is true. silly I!
but, what is your point?

It’s a pain in the ass?

It’s taken me about a month to reach just rank 5.

It’s called having a job and/or a family.

You think I wanna go through wasting another month of my limited gaming time just to get back to the same spot I was because I might have misjudged a class based on simply reading the skills?

You can’t make assessments based on 24/7 hardcore no-lifers.

2 Likes

Those voted no reset probably just out of selfishness

100% this. They just dont want people to be “as good as them” or fined somthing more good mak8ng then no longer on the top. Modt if them tslking of more interesting builds and what not but dont want to post ehat they play.