Tree of Savior Forum

[NOT build]Knightwalker's Deleted build

Carve is not good for mobbing/group mobile grinding unless there is a Falconer in the group. Zemyna is nice, but not necessary.

Your choice. I play to kill world bosses and guarantee loot for myself. Zemyna does not help me do that.

Another question, how much monsters carve can hit?

Thank you for this build I will probably play it as soon as the game gets released

Veritas you have try some pvp? This build work well in 5 vs 5 or massive fight? Can you post your skill build with carve maxed pls?

Hey Veritas,

Any tip on how to use telepath?

I sometimes can control enemy, but sometimes the skill just go to cooldown mode instead.

Are you worried that Carve is not working as intended and may be nerfed in the future? The damage seems high for having no added strength.

@uchiha_raiko: My build is designed for objective PvP. It canā€™t turn around Battle League matches like a Priest C3 PD but it has a better on-map presence if things have not gone south yet.

@wj8fs: Line of sight, not too far, make sure thereā€™s nothing else you wonā€™t hook on (companion, stray monsters, etcetera).

@vn.avantgarde: Not at all. The damage is just tooltip + physical attack per multi. Itā€™s not getting some ridiculous damage from a random source. In fact, in the latest kTOS patch notes, it was even buffed to be a little stronger.

if i may ask? whats the use of druid on rank 6? i was planning on making a fs build using statues and i was thinking getting priest c1 on rank 6 just to have a resurrection spell?

thank you

Veritas can you post your build on skill simulator? I make this one http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ifxvobmgho/ is good?

It actually got buffed in the most recent ktos patch

EDIT: did not see that veritas addressed this at first

i think even oracle 1 has more to offer than druid1
especially if youā€™re going pvp.
the PD will be the one who is targeted first, and so i feel that if you telepath and root yourself you will just die to the other 4.

i think that they will nerf PD and buff oracle in the future even though idk how they can nerf PD without making it useless.
anyway i wont level my cleric past rank 5 until an update.

its just that a druid1 with PD makes transform useless and so u need to take another rank druid2 later, but PD2 and better classes rank 8 will push it out of efficiency.
i feel like going druid2 or nothing is the more sensible approach.

You are Diev your skills have very long cd and the statue that reduce sp usage. I never use pot once beside world boss hunt.

I put transform at 1 for the hell of it. for pvp, itā€™s not 1 v 5, itā€™s 5v5, youā€™ll have teammates to back you up. Iā€™m not saying PD is the best class to pvp in, but itā€™ll be interesting to.

wait no i thought PD was the best pvper.
its just that druid is more pve imo.

maybe a more support oriented class so that u dont have to be in the front lines to chorta would give more survivability. idk though i havent tried.
just bouncing possibilities.

Just wondering, would I lose out much if I decide to go Krivis 1 instead of Diev 3? Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll lose five points on both Carve Attack and Carve Owl, but I would have Zaibas (although not in its AoE formā€¦) and Daino to make up for it. Thoughts?

Having one on Krivis doesnā€™t help as much as you think. 5 Zaibas is not worth losing 5 on owl and carve. Sure itā€™ll help leveling early on, but past that, not that useful.

I meant compared to every other class. Then again, ā€œfun and bestā€ are subjective. I was planning to use my PD to pick off people, and not to engage them as those are done better by every other class.

For pvp pardoner can work better than druid? Pardoner can increase mdef, and have a good skill can damage enemy and cure ally (indulgentia ) and discerne evil can increase stun and incinerite

Krivis1 is G-A-R-B-A-G-E. Better off being Cleric2 and having Cure Lv.10

Just how owls can be good at bosses? Single aoe and u see them flying same goes for other statues, usless crap. What point in owls high dmg than it hits the air.