Tree of Savior Forum

[NOT build]Knightwalker's Deleted build

Diebs have Owl, Ausrine, Tree and Laima statues. those are awesome, the Tree one dont let monsters do anything if they are inside the range, Ausrine make u imortal for 45 secs AND u have the Owl dmg, that isnt low if u go INT

i really like diebvs, ppl should try it more, u can finish with druid 2 if u dont want PD…

1. Owl hits unlimited targets (or at least it’s a lot ).
    So no, I don’t know where you got the idea it’s single target aoe.

2. Unlike most classes, Diev is not a brain dead class. You need a competent tank who can lure near the owl but not facing the owl. You need to position the Statues near a wall so when they fly, they fly back to the same spot. You need to carve the statues at the right time, and not when the boss is about to use an AOE.

I’m actually fine with people underestimating Diev, that way we won’t have an overpopulation of Dievs. Maybe I’ll get this thread before deleted before public release.

I want a class balancing patch soon. right now its too bland. they need major reworks to make classes exciting again. and get rid of useless skills. srsly.

Just become plague doctor and must say HF is freaking awesome. The HP regen is insane. There is only one problem. I went Cleric 2> Krivis 1> Sadhu 2> Druid 1, I just realised I don’t have any debuff that work on flying mobs. Zalcias, aukuras and Chorsmasta don’t work on them and I can’t Incinerate them. Sigh. If u planning to using the same route, remember to invest on deprotected zone as cleric or u end up using skill reset like me. :cry:

i was wondering if you can you give brief explanation on which gives more damage druid 2 of PD and what are the benefits of going druid 2 and pd respective?

I’m not too sure abouyt the damage part as I don’t know how Carnivory level 10 instead of 5 compares to Incineration level 5.
With Druid c2, you get a form of invincibility (I’m not sure if Stera Trofh overwrites carnivory) whereas with PD you get CC immunity and another form of damage AND super regeneration.

For ET what would do you think would be better druid 2 for saftey zone + ausrine + stera or PD’s defensive capabilities and aoe of incineration?

How is the dps of this build regarding solo play/questing/grinding? is it too single target heavy but AoE kinda lack a bit? It seems really interesting but i kinda do not want to restrain myself to a build that only shins at WB and other powerful bosses.

I answered you in Veritas’ thread

@BlackGhost what weapon should I be using if im following this build? and if diff rank uses diff weapon?

Rod and swap to blunt wepon when you use carve

I meant single aoe from boss is enough to send owls fly over the screen. Atm playing for diev3 and i know what im saying. You say its tanks role to posotion boss properly, but then i que for dungeon nevrer ever some1 tanks boss, same goes for world bosses as well.

i think in cleric c2> krivis c2> diev c2> pd it’s a good choice?

Question for PDs out there. My monk debuffs don’t seem to be able to spread with pandemic. Is there something I’m missing here?

If anything, I would go up to c3 Krivis instead of getting C2 diev c2 Krivis, but that’s just my opinion.

I’m assuming you said that nobody tanks boss for you. I’ve a few parties where there’s no boss and an archer draws aggro. If they run around and the bosses are in laima, they’ll be too slow to catch the archer which can let the owls do their thing. It’s a PUG, YMMV. I also play a c3 Diev.

Of course this build won’t guarantee you doing highest dps 100% of the time. This is not a braindead build. In order for it to be successful, you have to work well with teammates and communicate with them (and also know when to place down owls). Also, place owls near a wall so when they fly away, they bounce back to the same spots.

My brother is a C2>Priest3>Chaplain> and going Plague Doctor
I’m thinking I’d best choose another class at Rank 7 to combo better with him.

Druid C2
Kabbalist C1
Or something else?

Why not another class in general if you want to “combo with him” like warrior/mage/archer

What, that makes no sense. If I want to go out and kill field bosses with a diev build why would you recommend starting a new character as swords/archer/wiz?

This build works on pvp? I actually cleric 2 > dievs 2 and going for dievs 3 for lvl 10 owl, but i was thinking the last 2 ranks. Druid and Kabbalist for pvp.