Tree of Savior Forum

[NOT build]Knightwalker's Deleted build

Hey, 247 Cleric C2 - Dievdirbys C3 - Druid C1 - Plague Doctor C1 here on Klaipeda.

Going to clear a few things up.

Carve Attack is very strong with no strength. Even at 247, against most enemies I’ll pull at least 5’000 damage per attack, three times before cooldown. Depending on if enemy is Plant or weak to Pierce, this goes up to 10’000 three times. More enemies are classified as Plant than you’d expect.

Incineration cannot be spread by Pandemic. There are also a massive amount of skills that count as debuffs that you wouldn’t really expect, such as Cure.

Telepathy is very strong in heads-up duels. I pretty much never lose 1v1. But 1v1 is not important, and disabling yourself to disable someone else in Battle League is almost never worth, unless the enemy is very high priority like a CryoKino or the enemy Cleric.

The DPS of this build is very strong, and at this time I’m one of the highest DPS players on the server in the world boss damage clocking race for loot (top six players who deal damage get loot in world boss and share extra boxes with their team). I can go into any world boss and get a box while solo.

Max Cure is ideal for PvE. Stronger than a single Zaiba by a long shot. A lot of people underestimate how powerful Cure is.

More than 6 Laima is good for PvP. You can have more than one out, and having it cover a lot of ground means more zoning against the enemy team.

Zemyna is a great luxury, but not important with higher frequency of Concentrated Lv. 10 SP Potions (Fletcher will love you though).

Beak Mask is worthless. Only Incineration is a level 3 debuff. Bloodletting does its job fine. Max out Bloodletting, because with DM it’s 100% upkeep.

Shape Shifting is really worthless without Transform.

I almost never use Deprotected Zone. Tiny area, and as you noticed most debuffs are placed by allies and other parties.

3 Likes

Wow 5000? What weapon are you using and what level is your carve?

A standard level 170 Sledgehammer (common). My Carve is level 15. Carve Attack is very fickle though. Against non-Plant plate armor enemies this drops to a floor of 3’000 or so damage where I’m at now, which is pretty low. Leather enemies usually die in one Carve Attack though, even in these upper maps.

Hey, thanks for the info. Do you intened to reset your Carve attack in future? What statue did you keep at a low level in favour of Carve attack?

I intend to keep Carve attack maxed, as it is notable damage, especially in my regular rotation vs. bosses.

I do not use Statue of Zemyna. It’s a really nice luxury for your team, but with the exception of Fletcher, I feel that all classes are capable of managing their own SP just fine with Concentrated Lv. 10 SP Potions.

THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THIS UP

What did you sacrifice for 15 carve? And isn’t the AOE on that really low?

This was what I had envisioned.

Yeah I knew the DPS would be very high (and that surprisingly, Diev + PD = very high dps even though we’re clerics). Thanks for the proof, really appreciate it.

Yeah, I was debating between zemyna and laima, Changing my build to Laima.

I was thinking they’d add more debuffs at level 3 or shift some around. Doesn’t make sense to only have incineration as the only level 3 in the long run.

This was mainly for solo questing/grinding so incineration can last an extra 2 seconds.

Also, what level divine might do you have? What do you think about it? I personally don’t think it helps that much. However, seeing how you have none on DZ (I assume), you’ve probably added to it.

Also, how much are your owl ticks at 247?

I hope you’ll stay around to answer some future questions from others regarding PD.

I sacrificed Statue of Goddess Zemyna for Carve Attack. The AoE on it is low. It is primarily for bossing and picking off occasional enemies that I know die to it in one hit. Partied with a Falconer, you can hit a large area with this skill too.

They will most likely shift some debuffs around. I already notice a few are different than what they used to be (the Sapper’s Collar Bomb used to be a level 10 debuff non-resistable, can now be resisted by Bloodletting).

I play a very boss-killing version of Diev Doctor. It may be different than someone who wants to play it more suited to general PvE/mobbing.

I have Divine Might at 5, because Divine Might followed by 5 DPS skills adds a lot of total DPS for a little bit of time. It is better than any other place I can put these points.

My Owl ticks right now are a little under 3’000 x3 per Owl against non-magic weak enemies.

And what level is your owl’s attribute?

I didn’t add to DM as I spread it amongst DZ (lv 3), Safety wall, and cure.

So is your carve level 15? That must mean you took some off from Laima/World Tree/Ausrine.

Owl attribute is level 35 for now.

I chose for lower Safety Zone and no Deprotected Zone.

Statue of Goddess Laima is 8 (long enough for occasional double Laima upkeep in PvP). Carve World Tree is 7, admittedly I wish it was higher. Statue of Goddess Ausrine always maxed, for PvP reasons.

You’d have to sacrifice something to keep Carve at 15, whether it is Laima/Tree.

But cool, now i can change the title to TOP DPS since I have your experience to show for.

Also just wondering, did you craft the build yourself just from theorycrafting/prior knowledge (I doubt my thread is what made you go how your character was built, but I’m just curious). My build was basically theorycrafting but I knew it would work the way I thought it would work. It’s super awesome to see someone actually reach that far and tell all of us that not only does it work well, you’re top DPS.

I also like how your experience shows that surprisingly, as a “support” class, we actually have one of the highest DPS.

I created my version of the build during Korean Tree of Savior, bouncing ideas off of a friend of mine meddycakes, another broadcaster who did a lot of Cleric PvP with Kabbalist.

I knew from numbers and what I saw it would be a strong build, so I committed to it. I’ve been aware that it has longevity through Earth Tower and the content beyond as well.

Turns out it was easy and fun to level, and strong, so everything worked out in the end.

Also on a sidenote, thanks for giving me a heads up about carve and it’s power even though you didn’t add to strength nor do you have a very strong weapon (relative to all the other weapons in the same level bracket). It makes things a lot easier to solo and stuff.

Also, how is your stats spread out? Same as mine?

Hey BlackGhost, can you tell me how good is carve with no str? Or maybe you can show me a video of it with no str? I don’t know should I level it up, or zemyna better

His damage is based on a common level 170 sledgehammer. You would have to ask Veritas to create a video. But I don’t see a reason to doubt him.

Also, about Zemyna:

So I should not doubt him? :smiley:
Im already Diev C3 with no carve and Im thinking of respect my skills for it, but I dunno how great it is

You can always respec later. The more I think about Zemyna and concentrated pots, the more I find it better to go carve instead.

Ah, I forgot to talk about this. I’m a bit iffy about maxing this. Each level gives basically a 1 damage increase. I’d rather add more to safety wall (mainly for pvp purposes and if I’m the going to be aggroing in dungeons due to lack of peltasta) and just have my int do most of the boosting for the damage (and attribute). But then again, it’s an 8 hit difference. Just my preference.

More hits more damage, plain as that. On Holy/Magic weak enemies (e.g. the world boss Dullahan), my Cure hits for 4’000 a tick.

For Carve, I posted this in my own build thread. This is vs. a level 224 Blue Spion, weak to Pierce (not Plant).

http://imgur.com/Ev0Ifel

I have no spirit. Only intelligence, and constitution. No ratio. I just added points to each as I needed them, since you need a good amount of constitution in the late game because of how hard enemies hit.

Thanks a lot for the gif, now is the main question, how much Zemyna statue useful on high level and should I get it? Or Carve is better