Tree of Savior Forum

Diev3 or Diev2 Krivis1?

Hello, I have read [NOT build]Knightwalker's Deleted build already.

However, I can’t decide if Krivis1 is a better choice over Diev3. It says there the cons of the build is on mobile parties. I don’t have any characters above 200 to know how is it like grinding above 200, whether do parties stay in a spot like Dina bee farm or they move around like 2nd demon prison? If parties move around, is Krivis1 a better choice? Zaibas provides good damage while solo questing too and helps against bosses that move around or push my owls away(siaulai). However, I seen the ET video in that thread for Diev gameplay and people seem to stay in 1 spot… So diev3 seems better in ET?

Any advice is appreciated =X.

Bump lvl 118 here changing job soon

Imo get diev3, it’s a huge improvement over diev2.

Zaibas lvl 5 is not that noticeably tbh, not without a linker at least.

It’s good for world bosses too.

I don’t know how many times i’ve repeated this or how many times I will repeat this but:

GET THE BOSSES TO A CORNER. By carving near a wall, the owls bounce back to where they were.

You’re giving me a really hard time, Wurmheart :wink: Every time I think I’ve found something that works I stumble over a comment that creates a lot of doubt. I had the intention of taking Krivis 1 in a Cleric > Cleric > Krivis > Sadhu > Sadhu > Druid > Druid build to have Zaibas, even without the semi aoe, just for additional damage on tough mobs/bosses.

Now I’m wondering whether this single rank could be replaced with something else that’s more useful. Cleric 3 and max Cure?

For that build you could use:

• Cleric3, since both heal and cure scale twice with int it’s a good dmg option. doesn’t hit flying ofc and boosts healing.
  • Bokor, for a spammable int scaler via effigy + hexing.
  • Krivis, for a bit more support via daino/aukuras and zalciai for decent dmg vs flying enemies.
  • Priest, mostly for the res.
1 Like

Thank you for these insights. I haven’t thought about flying mobs yet, I guess they could be a problem if the build is too much focused on Cleric ground skills. Sadhu damage alone might not be enough to get rid of them in a reasonable timeframe. Hm.

As for Bokor and Priest… the former I cannot identify with (voodoo) and the later is already in heavy use, in many of my chars. That leaves Cleric and Krivis.

Now I am wondering how Krivis 2 (by itself) and Sadhu 2 (by itself) do against flying mobs.

I already have a list of characters that were somewhat underwhelming for one reason or another, so I’m trying to put more effort into the research this time :slight_smile: