Tree of Savior Forum

No Taiwan / Hong Kong "Publishit" please!

If XGAME and STEAM nature is the same.
IMC should open Taiwan / Hong Kong players to choose
However, IMC can obtain the maximum benefit

well steam =the biggest global platform
it does block player from certain region to access game
As Malaysian I still can’t purchase Castlevania:Lord of Shadow , a single player game…no reason given by steam
and ironically I had to go for piracy

No ip block.
My friends and I will not play under taiwan publisher.
We wont die without TOS , we’re disappointed

你這種整天放話的人我見多了
臺版開服時照樣屁顛屁顛地下來玩

region restriction was made by Konami the publisher but not STEAM itself as a platform.

Holy ■■■■ Taiwan Agents is x2game(OMG).
This is very terrible of the company.

We want freedom of choice server please.
Steam or Taiwan server.

thank you

No Taiwan / Hong Kong "Publishit!!!

Thank you for giving us your feedback.
However, I’d like to give an explanation about why the region locks are in place in certain locations.

The main reason behind certain regions being region locked is because we had distribution agreements with those regions long before the decision to publish Tree of Savior on Steam.

We had agreed to distribute Tree of Savior in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau before planning on the Steam release, and were able to develop Tree of Savior with their help.

On the other hand, Steam release had been decided before any distribution agreements were reached in Singapore, Malaysia or Brazil and that is why the specifics are different.

However, please note that we will manage the game versions and in-game contents of Tree of Savior in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau even though they will be region locked from Steam.

Users from the region will enjoy the same standards of contents as those accessing the Steam release. As such, we sincerely hope that the players from those regions will not be too disappointed about the region lock.

2 Likes

台灣人奴性重的還會反咬自己人一口,
這句話真的沒說錯
想當冤大頭那是你家的事
別來拖累別人

MIC Perhaps you do not understand why Taiwan and Hong Kong players, for you can not accept the explanation, because Taiwan and Hong Kong players are unable to accept and trust XGAME game platform (OMG).
A life of the game depends on the agent game, so players can not accept the game agents, can not get more money for the MIC, the game will only reduce the life of 1 to 2 years, and then the agent next game.
Agents did not lose any game, but you (MIC) lost the trust of the players.

放話說不玩然後開服又下來玩?
你確定你分清楚誰的奴性重了?
我批評有的人說話就像放屁一樣說了不算 和奴性有一毛錢關係?

Konami= developer
Konami block MY
IMC= developer
IMC block HK/TW

Anything wrong?

呵呵,別人有說一定會去玩台服?
我也是不知道你在腦補甚麼啦

別人在聯署你在說到時候還不是跑去玩台服
根本八竿子打不著話題

反正這話題也與本文無關
我不會再繼續回應,就此打住
妳要繼續反駁那是你的事我也不會看

麻煩你理解能力低就不要出來秀

沒錯po主在聯署

問題是我回應的人是po主麼?

我腦補?巴哈這樣說話像放屁的例子還少麼?

沒錯你不必看 反正隨口就咬人奴性重的你也看不懂

哥們別吵了. 我們目標只是要STEAM開放給台灣和香港玩家而已. 大家都是一家人, 手指對外不向內.

Agree this, why not open international server to Taiwan…

1 Like

EN forum
English please

WHAT ABOUT INDONESIA?! why is it not mentioned at all?

" were able to develop Tree of Savior with their help"

means X2Game (OMG) helped in developing Tree of savior? LOL I laughed so loud. Don’t put them on the tower, their development them (they even have game development team? I seriously doubted) is not on that level. What they can do is like marketing or some translation stuff.

Users from the region will enjoy the same standards of contents as those accessing the Steam release.

This sentence is so in-consistence even you’re saying this out right? “Same standards of contents” doesn’t mean “same EXP setting, looting, drop rate, leveling path, outfit item, item lock…”
And if that is 100% the same, you won’t use the words “Same standards of contents” which actually give a VERY HUGE spaces for modification.

And what we can see from the previous experience that “claiming they are some sort of blablabla same as the korea / international server bull ■■■■” is finally turned out their “Server tools” is from the original, but the setting inside, you knew it.

WE NEED THE WORDS YOU SAID THE GAME SETTING IS 100% THE SAME AS THE INTERNATIONAL SERVER, no wording cheat, no fooling around, or just unblock the IP.

WE KNEW YOUR TRICK.

from a full-time gamer 15+ years
part time as a programmer, mobile developer, unity game developer, and game product manager.

2 Likes

this thread was created at Jun 2015 but IMC ignored this comment. proving that IMC is another evil company.