Tree of Savior Forum

About Brazilian server

We brs will be able to access the server through steam right? Just to confirm.

God you people need to learn how to use the search function, no the BR server is separated from Steam.

I just don’t want to play through the local publisher (I don’t like them). I’ll do fine on steam servers anyways…
Thank you for your reply.

[quote=“STAFF_Ethan, post:62, topic:249, full:true”]
Thank you for giving us your feedback.However, I’d like to give an explanation about why the region locks are in place in certain locations.

The main reason behind certain regions being region locked is because we had distribution agreements with those regions long before the decision to publish Tree of Savior on Steam.

We had agreed to distribute Tree of Savior in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau before planning on the Steam release, and were able to develop Tree of Savior with their help.

On the other hand, Steam release had been decided before any distribution agreements were reached in Singapore, Malaysia or Brazil and that is why the specifics are different.[/quote]

Based on this which can be found here: No Taiwan / Hong Kong "Publishit" please!

An on this: Questions around the BR server - LUG partnership

It’s safe to say that we get to choose where we want to play. There’s no region lock for Brazil.

So, if you want to access the brazilian server you have to download LUG’s client, which is equally good since IMC will be managing the servers, not LUG. Or you can join the international community by downloading the client on Steam.

You cannot access the brazilian server through steam tho.