Tree of Savior Forum

NO Job reset PLEASE!

I protest in being a jerk.
xD

But i had fun with it … so i feel a bit guilty.

LOL yes. With the effort that they have spent creating multiple threads, they would managed to level an alt to level 30 at least.

Say yes to class reset.

1 Like

Mostly we do this when we on work .

1 Like

Which is exactly the time you could have spent researching your build and never need a reset.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

With the exception of Skyliner, which a lot of people did think was going to happen, no nerf has happened that everyone didn’t see coming a mile away.

And does that common ground happen to be whatever you happen to advocate? These forums are for discussion and letting people voice their opinions so suggesting anything like that is rather silly attempt to disagree with others on any topic. And IMC has spent years on this game, I’m pretty sure they have thought out and researched plenty of things to know what to do. Game developers are sort of artists too, while their job of course involves marketing and customer service. I think they should be allowed to have freedom to create games they enjoy developing themselves and what they might have always wished to exist.

If someone plays only once a month, his opinion should be completely ignored and it shouldn’t affect on any changes in the game, period. (Do I really have to explain why?)

Rubiss was clearly joking.

Oh, then my apologizes. I haven’t slept that well lately and it seems to affect on my critical thinking already. I’ll try to keep my posting on minimum until I’ve recovered from all my stressful irl stuff :weary:

1 Like

Difference between a joke and obvious satire on the opposing views.

BS . i dont suport gaming becomes research.

That’s perfectly fine. You don’t have to do any research. You want to play for fun, so go ahead. Don’t cry when you’re not the strongest player though because you were lazy.

No one ask8ng to be rbe strongest.but when lets say no one want you 8 a party as a hunter after lvl 139 its a problem.hunter is the one personal example i can give.i play a diferent class for now.

You’re level 139…you could literally queue for dungeons for 61 more levels before ever having to worry about asking for a party.

1 Like

When people leave when they see you in its acproblem.

Maybe 20 years ago with table top rpgs people would find re rolling fun and part of the game, but not here.

This is an mmorpg which has by default a significant amount of time investment in leveling and gear (high end gear isn’t even tradeable) as opposed to 1 hour DnD’s. It’s also a game with awful balance which will most likely be subject to a lot of buffs/nerfs/reworks in future which players have no way of knowing. It’s also a game with a very weird class system where lots of progressions don’t even synergize with eachother so you can easily ruin a character with wrong choices or incomming nerfs. Not to mention a game that demands prior research to even learn basic mechanics and progression is ■■■■■■■ retarded in this day and age.

It has nothing to do with table top rpgs so that comparison is pointless.

Maybe you have nothing better to do than re-roll characters with hundreds of hours put into “for fun”, but that opinion isn’t shared by the majority, so it’s only a matter of time till we have a reset available. A circle reset is only “casualizing” for idiots who think massive time sinks you have no control over are somehow related to “difficulty”. Having a 1 circle reset available every 4 or 5 ranks would not remove any significant choices you made and let you keep up with any balance changes to your class.

Might as well accept it already.

8 Likes

Correct, it is what makes you better. But how is it that the person is braindead if he uses a job reset? I fail to understand how a job reset can take away the lesson learnt after making this kind of mistake. If anything, it will only allow a player to make as much mistakes without dealing with the consequences. So there has to be a limit.

I’m not totally against the idea of a job reset. As I’ve said before, it is an evolving game. A one-time use for every time that there’s a game-breaking class nerf or buff isn’t too bad. I want to be able to do something about a class nerf instead of just dealing with it.

Yet you’re the one making the comparison. Did you ever stop for a second to think about what you were typing while you were doing so?

1 Like