Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Praying for hexen to be in the list… And stabbing maybe…? Because as of this moment the only damaging skills i use are stabbing,hexen and kunai.

I hope katon and mijin gets some rework and be added into the list also., because tbh their only use for now is to enter stealth mode and thats it.

Off topic:

Since guardian was changed from flat to % scaling i wonder why gung ho still remains flat? aren’t gung ho and guardian a counter to each other because using gung ho removes guardian and using guardian removes gung ho makes sense right?

Cleave was buffed earlier from bonus dmg to stunned enemies, 2 overheats and 50 crit , now has bonus dmg to stunned enemies, 3 overheats, 50 crit and 50% slash dmg debuff and also got its cd lowered to 15s while its counterpart spear lunge still remains untouched… Not asking for it to work like cleave but atleast make its cd and overheat the same as cleave to make it a bit fair

Hmm about gung ho… Isnt deeds of valor adding % dmg. Gung ho would become second dov. I feel its unlikely to become % scaled. Ps found the flower xD

Congrats in finding the flower, about deeds being % you are forgetting that DoV has aspd increase also its capable of completely making you enter glass cannon mode, its a different rank skill and takes another buff slot when both are used at the sametime. with that in mind i don’t think making gungho % based would be a bad idea

Guys,what you think about a sword 2>barb>3>corsair1>shinobi>Dragoon? I really like the class (shinobi) and i dont like to abandom the class…but dragoon c2 is really strong and have a great ranger with that new skill(dethrone)…so,what you think about my build? I really like the fact of his build was a diferrent of the other builds…for you,is possible to make this build? (Sorry about bad english)

look pretty good for pvp and pve

im thinking of changing corsair by doppel…im bad in hook…then would Sword 2 Barb 3 Doppel 1 Shinobi Dragoon

that fine more dmg for cyclone from cleave

why?? is there any link these skills? sorry for the stupid question :smiley:

peltasta c2 rode 3 shinobi
or swordsman c2 rode 3 shionbi hmm

Typo? That’s R7 vs R9

hmm
pelt 2 rode 3 shionbi
or swordsman c2 pelt 1 rode 3 shinobi

Pelt 2 rode 3 shinobi murmillo for sure… pve wise ofc

Can anyone answer if Shinobi clones still don’t use two handers? Shinobi clones can now use the skill Moulinet as well as Crown, which is from Highlander.
Please and Thank you

I don’t think shinobi has a weapon restriction on skills. You also can use any highlander skill except cross guard with any weapon you can wield.

yeah they don’t have any weapon restrictions but the clones doesn’t replicate two handed weapon auto attacks…not yet? idk if imc has any plans on changing that… anyways who cares you only use the clones to burst with your skills using them for auto attacks is just meh.,

Well the main reason I ask is due to the fact that you may be jumping out of the way while doing an auto.
Or take for instance when doing Moulinet, will it even work if you’re using a 2 hander for the attack.

These are the things I ponder at night. :persevere:

They do copy Thrust with has 0 CD and does double damage with cross guard debuff.

@Turbosodomy
O ya forgot about that but im talking about auto attacks and thrust is a skill…sooooo yeah it can be considered an auto attack since it somehow works the same way just a bit slower lol

@megamanex14
Use painbarrier while bunshin is active or if you’re planning to build a high dex shinobi, only thing you’re off worrying your ass of the moment of getting knockedback are magic attacks high eva is kinda op in this game idk why but with high eva you can even dodge boss attacks… quite wierd isn’t it? tbh this is my first mmo where players can easily dodge boss’s attack, using high eva that is,

yea it will work, hmm there s a video of it. you should search for it.