Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Anyone got the Timer of Yellow Flower on Fedimian server?

Camp it for 4 days still nothing some days 6hours+ camp… The way of the shinobi killing me but i wont surrender <33

1 Like

Anyone know if i got already shinobi class in other character i will need make the quest again and take other yellow flower??

Or if i unlock shinobi i will get this class unlock for always? thx

I planing to do 2 shinobis

i have been camping for 14 days now… still nothing… i just hate the game now… but i must be shinobi before quit!!!

1 Like

which server are you in? Orsha only spawn in channel 1 and it can be shared with others if it was looted at the same time

Can anyone confirm if on Fedimian is CH 1 only too?

My friend got it on ch 1 but dunno if can be spawn in others too

As far as I know, they should copy it because theoretically, they will copy anything that is on the swordsman tree regardless of weapon because they are not part of any weapon restriction. If you noticed, whenever you use bash on a 2H spear or 2H sword, your hand still holds it with one hand and perform the usual animation with some minor difference because of a difference in weaponry.

To everyone here, many of the questions that have been replied seemingly repeats itself. They have all been previously answered within the thread and all you need to do is to use the search function (magnifying glass) at the upper-right section of the website or simply press CTRL+F (don’t do this two times in succession or you’ll trigger your browser search function instead).

In the search bar, just type keywords on your question as well as check the checkbox making it search only this thread then the related posts and answers will pop-up.

klaipeda (i write this because i can’t post just klaipeda…its too short)

Need a morale boost / pep talk while I hunt for this frikken flower in Klaipeda… Day 5… Help me… This better be worth it!! lol

i got mine for like 5 mins i just decided to check the place since im planning to take shinobi also and im not even rank 7 yet lol

Well that’s a morale killer… Anyway kudos to you man I’m still waiting to get mine.

that has never worked for me. It just endlessly displays the spinning animation and nothing ever appears >_<

YES!!! Looks like raging on the forum actually works!!! 5 days ladies and gents!! LETS GO!!!

1 Like

New player here, can someone tell me whether there are stat guides, or certain stats i should be focusing on? Are stat point resets common/ a thing, i know that in some older rpgs that i played it is extremely important to stat a specific way.

What do you guys think of a dual stance shinobi

SW3 -> Hop2 -> barb -> Shinobi

Reasoning

• Max concentrate for concentrate buffs
  • Max swordies skills so you can use it with your clones

Hop 2

• Spear lunge makes targets weak to pierce such as kunai

Barb

• Cleave in ktos makes targets weak to slash. This would work with double slash with your clones for maximum damage

I would’ve loved to sneak a pelt rank here but I don’t think it fits anywhere

If that’s the case then it’s either the forums are lagging or your internet is having problems
Try again another time.

Thats a cool build. you got synergy in there. but why not go for fencer? it has slash and pierce additional damage plus you can insert pelt in your build. :smiley:

its been a long time since i last posted here. lol

Going on 30 hrs solid rotating channels for the flower now. I almost got one a couple days ago, but some lvl 157 shitter took the item then decided to boast about it on shout and the forums. Wonderful.

PWICE, there are people lvl 224/225 waiting to do class advancement, I see them here every day, and you are scum for taking it at so low lvl.

Any swordsman taking the flower before lvl 200+ is scum. Let it be known

Since the guy is only here to boast about taking the flower from people who actually need it, I’ll tell you that scumbag PWICE got it on ch6 klai

I’m the scumbag boasting?? It’s called planning ahead bud. Waiting till 225 to look for flower is like waiting until your girl is pregnant to start using condoms. Ineffective and not fun. Next time you pm anyone how about using some different vocabulary next time instead of using old racist insults? It’s out of style man. Btw I got it channel 6 Klaipeda… This guys doesn’t even know what server he plays on…

5 Likes

I don’t mind calling a spade a spade, only my post would be removed for using the correct descriptor. Go level up dirty scum