Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

yeah has 1 recipe locked i unlock and all fine <3

bunshins attack is disabled in pvp, ur bunshin will animate but there will be no damage. Also bunshin+kunai is disabled in pvp. So dont build Bunshin+kunai for pvp because u will be disappointed. 2 bunshins will do for the attri. and pve content if u want to build a pvp. And there is no new patch for shinobi in ktos, we are forgotten clash so bunshin is useless in pvp

1 Like

Can you post the link of your source?

Well can be possible but with kunay lvl 5 and atribute lvlup u deal insane good dmg on pvp

Steal go mele use x2 kunai and test dmg if u got clones u 1shot all server ;p

yepā€¦ bunshin deals no damage on duels and gvg I had tried that tooā€¦ so I guess for pvp it is better to max mijin, kunai and katon for the meantime until the bunshin bugs arenā€™t fixedā€¦

lvl 251 shinobi here with this path swrd1>high2>barb3>shinobi,2 hand sword (nothing fancy on the build but I find it fun to play personally)

aside from the bunshin dmg not working on pvp here are some other bugs that I had tried in the shinobi skill tree:

• bunshin no jutsu only copies 1 hand sword normal attacksā€¦ if you are wielding 2 hand swords the clones will just watch you do your thingā€¦

• ā€œCreates clones of yourself. The clones will act along as a main body and skills can be used along with your clones. The HP of your clones is determined by your DEX.ā€ this is the description for the bunshin skill and in my opinion this is what makes the shinobi class a hard quest to complete as this class is banking on this skillā€¦ the description said it has to copy every swordsman skill you do regardless of rank and as we all know this is not true in gameā€¦ and also DEX does not affect clones HP I had done this in missions me and my clones get hit but I only take damage not the clones so DEX for clone HP is also not workingā€¦ either the devs may want to change the desription of this skill if working as intended (currently in game) or fix this before the rank 8 patch comeā€¦

-mokuton no jutsu hides your character sprites from time to time after the jumpā€¦ but you will not be able to see your character but mobs can see you and you take damageā€¦ hassle to missions and dungeons actuallyā€¦

so much bugs for a class that is very hard to obtainā€¦ in the meantime I may want to suggest that if you are going 2 hand sword shinobi skip the bunshin skill it is useless for 2 hand builds (specially pvp) until the devs fix themā€¦ already reported it thru the support page and this is their reply:

"Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting Us.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Developers are doing their best to fix the said issue. We are hoping for your patience and understanding.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support"

sorry for wall of textā€¦

has anyone tried equipping toy hammer and then casting clones? will the clones have toy hammer too? if yes, does the explosion effect of toy hammer occur from their 10th attack too?

Iā€™m a S3 HL3 C2 Shinobiā€¦ I find one-hand swords to be really weak compared to spears and weapons for other classes, well Magas sword is quite decent with its stats but Iā€™m looking at trying Magas Mace w/c gives 21 crit rate for PVE (not bosses I have Cata blade for that)ā€¦ Just wanna know your thoughts about itā€¦ Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

s3 hl3 c2 shinobi = 9 ranks?
:laughing:

1 Like

OOOOPS! I got CAUGHT! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: LOL that was S1 :stuck_out_tongue:

Can anyone confirm that bushin+kunai combo does not work in duels / pvp and does the root atrribute on mokuton + 2 cloaks add pvp utility at all?? If thatā€™s the case i have no idea what my R7 for my sw-pelt-hop2-cor2 is gonna beā€¦ was looking to make a full burst pvp build. The whole cloaking/rooting and landing a 14 sec hook to lay waste was a deal sealer for me.

it works in duel , not sure about BG/arena because donā€™t have one yet in ITOS

How many times does kunai hit with 5x clones? Isnā€™t kunai alone a multihit or does it work like a shotgun (Closer you are to target = more hits)??

The second one, 5 are thrown in an arc.

Well dang I was thinking dragoon, but you guys make shinobi sound beast af!! Then again do the other 3 shinobi skills offer enough pvp utility over a dragoon pick?

I just complete Shinobi scroll today,
It seem they add more boring quest to Shinobi advancement process

After I give scroll to Shinobi master
she give you a quest which require you to kill 50 monster at Ruklys Hall of Fame
Everytime you kill 1 monster you need to hide and get no damage for 10 sec. then it will count 1 and need to do it for 50 times!

Quick question. The rank 8 class is about to release. What will be the rank 8 class after Shinobi? Do we get a class that support our skills? A dual wielding class? Thanks in advance.

Nobody knows yet. Just be patient and soon youā€™ll see for yourself.

the likely choices though would be a r8 class, doppel 2, or dragoon if you went spears route.

I have some questions about shinobi skills, please help me on this

• katon deals what type of damage ?
  • katon can be copied by bunshins ?
  • besides swordsman skills and kunai, what do bunshins copie ?
  • how does mijin works ?
  • mokuton only blocks physical damage ?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm? Will the clones copy Double Slash even if you are using 2h sword?