Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

no. Spear Lunge >>> attaque coquille.
Spear Lunge gives +50% atk to pierce damage for 6s.
attaque coquile just ignore defence. it’s like poor man armor break for fencer.

well the thing about coquille is that it has 100% uptime and fencer just happen to have a good 0 cd pierce move (composee) or normal attack incase you did not take fencer 2 so you just can’t say that spear lunge is vastly greater than coquille. im not saying coquille is better, but spear lunge is only a bit better in term of adding more damage especially if the shinobi has high dex build (less physical attack benefits more from ignores defence than giving multiplier)

The way I see it build 1 is a fighter build where you’ll end up trading blows or doing a lot of chasing so using Bunshin is too risky because you can’t guarantee that you’ll kill your target before they escape.

Build 2 is an assassin build which suits Shinobi more IMO. You can guarantee that your clones will hit after Iron Hook where your target is just a sitting duck in 1v1 scenarios. Also Hop2 has good synergy with Cor2. You’ll likely kill your target before clones wear off.

Different play styles so just go with which one looks more fun to you because that’s what it’s all about at the end of the day.

Well i can always use spear lungue + atack coquille

I think spear lungue only reduce defense if this giveme 50%+ atack pierce then i will hit a enemy with 0 defense vs pierce for coquille atack + spear lungue 50% juer juer

give me build sinobi for pvp ang gvg please

It depends on the enemy defense as well. if say, Harpeia has 350ish def Coquille just adds a flat 350 additional damage to your multihits, whereas spear lunge scales with better weapons, stats, and overall gear despite it’s long downtime.

Well I think you can’t use both. Bec spear lungue needs spear stance while acoquille needs rapier stance. That is why there is a so called debate whats better, right? If not nobody would ask. And switching is not an option bec. spear lungue duration is fast

i can change stance i mean with venier with +2skill and +5 ataquye coquille is 12 seconds debuf enought to swap spear use spear lungue and make burst

u know that theres animation delay right? like 3 sec of your time will be consumed already just procing the debuff + the delay of the swap? If you have tested it already then I stand corrected but if you havent done it yet, then you are just wishing.

I just checked atm and for me is not 3 seconds 100% maybe 1,5 or 2 max but sure not 3

I just use first Ataque Coquille with rapier debuff for 11seconds 12 with divine might

Then i swap to spear lunge lets says i got like 8-9 seconds more with ataque coqulle debuff applied

Then use spear lungue and ofc make the burst with spear+dagger or manamana need to test if mana better when i apply spear lungue this have 6 secs and still atack coquille debuff stil minimum of 6 secs more so i got 6 seconds for make all the burst i think its enought atleast for me

well yeah itll be enough but not most of the time when it lags, bec u know it always does. tnx for the test anyway, btw how can u equip manamana if ur a swordie and not a corsair c3?

tue my bad you need corsair 3 to can use mana mana

Then Karacha dagger the best i think and brandish as spear and venier as rapier will be the best comobo

Brandish main weapon for boss burst for the large type dmg increase

And rapier for normal gampleay this will be my meta

Atm just got all the shinobi quest done only need afew more lvls to reach rank 7 and got all the equipement ready to test dmg

Good luck then dude wish you luck on your shinobi journey xD

Well i find a way to swap weapon on 1 second or left

Just dont use the swap alt+z i just put 1spear and 1rapier on my hotkeys and this change weapon instant

I testing dmg atm on mobs with Ataque Coquille + spear lungue i got dat fakking ameizing

Never was expect this burst boost dmg when you put both debuffs at same time will be high like it

I tested dmg only with atacque coquille

I tested dmg only with spear lungue

Need to says spear lungue boost more dmg than atacque coquille

But when you combine both the party start

using arde or karacha dagger
is additional damage apply to clone attack too ?

Hi! My Fellow Shinobi…
My name is Irene aka oZALVAJEo
Server: SEA [Telsiai]

I usually hangout in Fedimian CH1 dueling with friends… archers/swordsman

Hope I can meet you all fellow shinobies and lets duel.
You might learn something from me or vice versa…

CIAO!

2 Likes

Hi guys, what do you think about going swordsmanC1 / HiglanderC3 / PeltastaC1 / DoppelsoldnerC1 / ShinobiC1 ?
I’m aiming to go for some kind of glasscanon build for PvP, with the shinobi combo ( bunshin + kunai ), using the high damage of a 2-handed sword and the critical attribute from Higlander, and of couse skull swing’s defense reduction.
Also, i think that deeds of valor’s increased damage and atk speed can be really good with the bunshin combo and basic atacs.

But, i have read that clones wont use basic atacs with a 2-handed weapon, someone can verify this? It is a bug?

I’m currently lv 145 swordsmanC1 / HiglanderC3 / PeltastaC1 and going for a high dex build 2DEX / 1CON / 1STR.

Well im lvl 224 rank 15 and got all the quest cone with scroll with writtings i got to talk shinobi master

and in the window of select class there is no shinobi option jum i read some ppl got this same problem

Any one know what to do?

Edit: solve

What was the problem? Was it locked?

Also heard this, would like to know as well.