Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Finally got around to beginning my character on the path of Shinobi.

Im still contemplating Pommel Beat now that the range has increased in ktos.

Since it will be
Sword C3 - Rodelero C3 - Shinobi.
Slithering + High Kick will give Pommel Beat a 200% Bonus to 300% of my physical attack.
5 hits from clones and that’ll be effectively 1500%, 3 overheat. So 4500%.
Double Slash is already effectively 200%, with 3 overheat, so Rodelero should technically allow for higher damage output out of Pommel Beat then Double Slash.
If we’re bossing and a Wizard drops Lethargy I can get even more out of Pommel Beat with clones.

Thrust + Kunai will cover pierce damage, and there’s the rodelero’s own inherit Strike type.
So this should be well rounded in all 3 attack types The only issue is…skill points.

10 Restrain, 15 Pain Barrier, 3 Bash, 5 Double Slash. 1 Pommel, 1 Thrust for the sake of doing a check to see if there’s any modifier combos.

Will probably have to do a skill potion at some point if ktos updates come through to see what flowed and what didn’t.

are you sure ? my lv5 Hexen dropper 30% attr deal 6k (42k) and my lv1 kunai 19% attr deal 4k (20k)
5 clones kunai -> 100k
how does hexen do more ???

Is that Hexen damage after Spear Lunge?

all after spear lunge.
hexen lunge and kunai lunge

I made a mistake somewhere then. Apologies, I stand corrected.

Has anyone of you tried Mujin no jutsu at lvl 5 with some attributes? how much is the damage? and on what stats dos it scales? is it physical damage? it doesnt crit so maybe magic? can someone make a test? mine is just lvl 1 so i dont know yet.

i have a lv260 shinobi with barbarian c2 and i like, but its a expensive class choice, i spend 40kk+ JUST in itens for him + atribbutes ( all lv 50 ), barbarian definitely is not a DPS class, its, IMO, a stun locker for PVP, with seism + helm chopper and cleave for more damage in stuned characters. So, if u want a PVE shinobi, pick hoplite + doppel or hoplite + cors2, but if u want a PVP shinobi, Barb2 is MUCH better.

Sorry for my bad english

Thank you, but i decided that i will make a new shinobi so that i can compare it too but i’m not gonna delete my barb 2 build (waiting for the buff).

For my new shinobi is this build good for both pve/pvp right now? Swordsman 3 > Hoplite 2 > Dopel > Shinobi?

Since you’re going Spears you’ll probably do better with Pelt>Hop2>Cor2>Shinobi. Iron Hook has you covered for PVP. Pelt has you covered for PVE. Spear Lunge will boost both Kunai and Hexen so that should make up for the lack of Double Slash burst.

Thanks, but is this really okay without restrain for pvp?

i like hexen but it should not have overheat like ktos skyliner… just burn a lot of mana.

@soneknatz21
Your build has no hard CC so if you use Bunshin you’re just inviting a whole lot of pain. Iron Hook will allow you to setup your Bunshin and then unleash havoc. You want to kill your target during this period, and chances are you will with all that burst. Since they’re already disabled, Restrain won’t do anything for you unless you don’t manage to kill them.

@huachimingox28
If you mean 0 CD Hexen Dropper then that sounds super IMBA. I love it!

Well im atm swo1-petal1-hop2-corsa1-fencer1-shinobi for next

Im lvl 202 atm got cards to lvl at 220 but i will grind abit and save card for later

I want to ask if is there anyone with the fencer+shinobi build

I just only saw 1 guy with this build and he doing insane dmg he killed cerberus boss with only atack coquille + clones and kunais

He deleted 3 guys in pvp in a 3v1 on town

He as lvl 265 pvp vs mage lvl 280 and deleted him too

I got 2 chars with lvl 268 and 245 but when i saw this guy i got amazed and i decide at this moment my mind is asking me to go into shinobi

I just rich on my server got like 70M atm on silvers/good items

But ofc this was the only guy i saw with fencer+shinobi

Its anyone with this buy already??

I just got all the items for quest shinobi the flower the materials etc only need reach lvl 225

But i would like before hear something about this SpadaShinobi if anyone try or saw any on his server

i wonder if attaque coquille give more damage than spear lunge to pierce attacks…

I know one [Varena Server] hes also strong in pvp his name is DimensionW the only difference is he took sw3 and barb2 instead of hop pelt cor. but the main focus of this build rolls in fencer shinobi, it is really strong bec of the ignore diffence of fencer + increase pierce damage. that is why kunai + other pierce skills will own in pvp in just 1 sec good in bosses too bec of sw3 spam with bunshin + same thing ignore def+kunai

It will bec it has ignore diffence as well

Can Some one give me the full package of shinobi build, and can shinobi work for pvp and GvG???
Thanks

Got it, Thank you so much

Atack coquille make ignore defense with pierce atack

Spear lungue just only make more vulnerable to pierce atack

So one ignore the defense is like the person with debuff of atackcoquille got 0 defense

The other just is a reduction only but dunno the exact reduction

I thiking on use spear lunge+atack coquille but if atack coquille ignore all defense no point to use spear lungue too cuz the oponnent will have 0 defense vs atack pierce

I’m having a dilemma right now. Don’t know what to choose. :frowning: i decided that i will be more on pvp than pve which build is good? i knew hook + hexen+ kunai combo is good but how about restrain lvl 10 + cyclone + kunai ?

1. SwordC1 > SwordC2 > HopC1 > HopC2 > SwordC3 > Dopple > Shinobi

2. SwordC1 > SwordC2 > HopC1 > HopC2 > CorsairC1 > Corsair C2 > Shinobi