Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

I read somewhere that they are gonna reduced the penalty to 10 or 25%

Cant remember the sources might just be some random comments tho

Hexen hits 7times

Ah, yes. I forgot to mention that xD

To be fair, I think most builds are skill reliant late game and you will need to buy loads of sp pots to rush through content unless you want to stop by a bonfire every 4 - 5 minutes.

You could play a doppelsoeldner or a Quarrelshooter for less skill based builds (NOTE: LESS doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t rely on skills and you will also have to buy loads of pots).

1 Like

wow thatā€™s nice. Good News.
Coz armor penalty will make slash type class become trash in pvp.
Or maybe they make armor type for each class like other game. i.e leather for archer, cloth for mage / cleric but i donā€™t think they will.

so if the enemy in left side and about two square away from you, can you hit the mob with hexen ? in video itā€™s only 1 box.

Iā€™ve seen a thread about squire shinobi build. You can try to check it out.

Hmmm, probably. And thatā€™s pretty up close they would probably walk up to me already. So Iā€™m not sure if I can verify this exactly.

P.S Hexen doesnā€™t change direction while casting. I must have though I changed direction. Probably due to server delays.

So I get that the cloning spell uses dex to determine the clones HP but, how important is it with a 20 second up time?
If I didnā€™t want to go a dex heavy build is there a good number to cap my dex at and have stronger autoā€™s and more con?

Do they have their own hp pools?
Iā€™ve read the damage you take is increased when using the spell.

Iā€™m sorry if these have all been answered in the previous 1000+ posts :P.

Lmao, it seems like thereā€™s a new explosion sound effect on kunai, hexen dropper and dust devilā€¦Iā€™m not sure if my clientā€™s bugged or something.

I canā€™t say for now. I only have bunshin at lvl 1. I suppose the extra 4 secs at lvl 5 would give me more room to reposition myself. You have to deal with AIā€™s delayed response as well. And there is a delay while casting kunai. 1-2secs delay before you actually see the kunai thrown. Sometimes, you get stuck after throwing your kunais. But I think thatā€™s my server side.

Iā€™m not sure. I recalled someone commented 80 DEX is fine.

Welp, the tooltipā€™s really vague. More clones = more kunais thrown + autoattacks I guess means x5 the damage

I do agree! xD I rushed on my CryoSorcerer a bit. And Iā€™m burning a lot more silver on my alt Sorc than my Shinobi. I value bonfires more than ever as a Sorcerer. I wouldnā€™t mind stopping by 4-5 minutes while soloing. Except on dungeon runs, I try not to because I donā€™t want to look like not helping them clear the map.

I did try QuarrelShooter up to c1 only. My Musketeer friend pointed out that the payoff is at c3. And I was in a hurry. So I opt with CryoSorcerer and I found it way more fun to playthrough. Doppelā€™s outfit wasnā€™t very appealing to me for some reason. Thatā€™s why I went with Corsair instead. Iā€™ll consider leveling another swordsman class. But I despise Roseā€™s questline so much that Iā€™ll have to put it off for now.

thanks for the reply.

you could test if you actually take more damage when the clones are out.

Iā€™m not sure I could atm. But someone commented above that you start taking in more damage at LVL 2 Bunshin.

1 Like

Looks like your attack is faster than sound

Lmao, no idea. Its annoying actually. I would have to ask around if this is normal.

Im looking for the empty scroll Klaipeda server. Does anyone have some recent time of the scrollā€™s spawn? Plz let me know so i can get it 4 hours later :slight_smile:

Can you please put a note or something for the Sword 2 > Hop 2 > Corsair 2 > Shinobi build? It wasnt obvious to me at the time coz i just started outā€¦

Please state ā€œYou will have no AOE skills at all, if you like to play characters with AOE, donā€™t go this pathā€

I am now Sword 2 > Hop 2 > Corsair and i just changed my character coz it has no AoE

got the empty scroll 8:55 pm klaipeda channel 10

who said shinobi suck @ pvp? mostly won vs monk/archer/swordie class (dont have a vid, tho)

it depends on your enemy/gears/build

the only aoe (360*) you got is from corsair c1 which can only hit 3-4mobs (dust devil)

but if you have aoe atk ratio gears you can hit multiple enemies in-front with ur current attack skills from ur class-tree

donā€™t change your mind just yet. ur class build is good already. u only need good equips so cheer up.

i may be a sw 1> pelt1> barb 2> c2> shin but my dmge is kinda low compared to spear types due to their spear stats. i meanā€¦who doesnt like brandish spear? hell yea the stats are very good compared with catacombs blade/ maga sword :beer: (unless u like high evasion that is :smile_cat:)