Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Just got to Corsair C2 and on my way to Shinobi now, but I’ve been wondering something about Corsair’s double weapon assault buff. Does it actually make it better if you level it to 5 or does it only increases the duration of the buff?

Just the duration of the buff

Any feddback about swordman 2 > barb 2 > corsair 2 > shinobi? Im looking for that build for pve/pvp. Thinking change swordman 2 for peltasta.

Fencer + shinobi can to be good ?

i think the difference is you have an AoE taunt from pelt so you can actually line them up nicely for stabbing, whereas i need to hit them one by one T_T

you got nice atk buffs from swordsman c2 tho xD

Just a thought, I saw this video on youtube in Ktos where the guy went: sword 1, peltasta 1, hop 3, dopl 1 shinobi 1, and he did insanely burst dmg on many bosses what do u think of it?

I’m swordman > peltasta > barb2> corsair2, works perfectly fine so far, but you will have less abilities that will work with your clones once you’re a Shinobi.

well I saw that all he used was kunai + thrust and burst alot of bosses even with lvl 264 boss(World boss if im not wrong), though I do not know what kind of attributes I should go any suggestions?

I managed to get into a party with an oracle.

Hexen Dropper

Dust Devil

Pierce

Stabbing

Kunai

2 Likes

Awesome post, this is actually very useful to know what the exact range is on our skills.

Should I keep throwing stats into dex or should I consider getting more STR or CON?

Add more STR and CON

Any reason why?
/20char

You need damage to burst with your clones!

Also, after lvl 200 you are going to regret not having enough CON

STR scales better than DEX in late game
you gain 10% STR points per Rank
By rank 7, you get 60% STR points for free.

CON preferably not lower than 50
Plate Defense Attribute should be around lvl 30+ If you could afford to max it, then better
Well, magic and archer mobs at 200+ bro they hurt a lot. SPIRAL ARROW

I’m wearing leather atm tho.

Oh, then Keep the leather armor for PVP xD

But please equip plate armor once you reach 200+ Maps

I will lose almost 200 evasion tho. :c

What’s the best choice?

• S1 > P1 > H3 > D1 > S
  • S1 > P1 > H2 > C2 > S