Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

beautiful~ congrats xDDDD

fyi on flower:

server: telsai
channel: 1
time: between 12:00am to 12:05am

May the shinobi force be with u ^____^

@jokeryuen thank you! :smiley:

May i ask where you got that info from? I play kToS and the best shinobi pvp players are hop-cor-shinobi or hop-dop-shinobi

ohh what server are you? ranking always change and so the players in rank too. ill try next time to print scrn if i spot a ranking shinobi and i tag you in.

IMC seriously has to do something about the yellow eyed flower. Iā€™ve been camping it for 32 hours now and it still hasnā€™t spawned on a single channelā€¦

Yo !

BABA mean LOVE

my FEncer c1 then shinobi

invisible -> spam stab rapier > seism 2^ > helm > he dead !

Nearly 5 hours later, still not flowerā€¦

thatā€™s awful manā€¦ do you know how the flower works right?

What do you meanā€¦

like it only stay at the map for 5mins and spawn in random channel.

Yep, I know that. /20char

Guys, this thread is getting less traffic than beforeā€¦

Please be honest if you are still going for the ninja path or looking into another class/build.

Just curious as to why the thread suddenly stopped getting many replies, since before we reached 1k posts.

well, still working on it. With the current server lag/delay issues, it is not easy to grind until lv225 for shinobiā€¦stay tuned the least i can say.

Anyway i need help in doing the advancement of the shinobi, i re-read the first post and still didnt get what it meanā€¦
so first, i need to go fed and get those empty note or go find the npc at gateway king ? and the yellow flower is at ameleth ? but not in town ? (the one 4hours per spawn)
so confusingā€¦need help tq

you really need to make a entire forum or facebook group for the shinobi community.
Because here we have numerous good answers and opinions, but since we are at 1057 by now, see each one is like read a book of notes, too much information.

The first thing to do is get the empty note in fedimian that spawns randomly between 3 specific locations and all channels

After that, you can get the 2 essential recipes from the scout master because she will comment on you having that empty note and that she knows the method how to reveal the message written in it.

All thatā€™s left to do after that is get the remaining items, Vial, Solvent, Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal, and components for the 2nd recipe (Reagent).

So does the Clones copy/mimic the Hoplite Skill ā€œPierceā€ or not?

No, they donā€™t copy any skill except swordsman skills and kunai

Guys Iā€™m currently with this path: Swordman C2 > Barbarian C2 > Corsair C1 (lvl 150+) on my way to be Shinobi but Iā€™m feeling really weak compared to other classes, at least in dungeons (PvE in general). I just like melee dps classes but in this game they are quite useless so I donā€™t know If I should keep going or begin with a new one.