Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Yes you are right, I will go that way!

By the way, what about tree of fools?

also Tree of Mission Excess :smirk:

3 DAYS Camp got nothing, yellow ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  flower

I got it, finnaly i can beat naruto ass. and become hokage

1 Like

Twas faaast haha have fun as a shinobi soon xD

guys im in dilemma, as i am on my sw c2>hoplite c2>pel c1>dopple c1>shinobi build, should i still go for plate mastery ? or leather instead

Plate Mastery always, provides more defense, hp and stamina.

Maybe you could keep a leather set for PVP but you would be losing a lot of stats that the swordsman needs as a shinobi.

ok so i pump on plate. which armor to focus on for plate?

Well, with skill costing 300 silver to cast, I wouldnā€™t bother having it more accessible. :unamused:

Just use all 4 pieces of plate armor, get the one that gives more defense/dodge/accuracy for your level, once you reach 170 get roxona set

if going corsair c2 with shinobiā€¦ do the cloneā€™s auto attack gain Double Weapon Assault buff?

Buffs doesnā€™t reflect on clones, only the swordsman/shinobi skills used and sometimes the auto attacks.

i at lv 199, builded sw2>barb2>corsair2
im a gonna regret? suffer with lack of power ?

Are you PvP oriented? or PvE?

hey guys, what lv i can start doing the shinobi quest? im lv103 now

You can start anytime you want but likewise, maps have a specific level and going there while you are extremely below that recommended level will be a trip to horrorland :sunglasses:

pvp oriented.

20char

Top ranking pvp shinobi in ktos are usually from barb and corsair. you will be fine dude . you have all CC you need and damage too.

the only downside in that build is that you cant burst for boss fight.

1 Like

Your build is good for PvPā€¦which is the end goal of the game in my opinionā€¦
Katonā€™s stealth + Seism/Helm Chopper or Iron Hook then Hexen Dropper is Op as wellā€¦
The only downside is you can utilize Kunai and Hexen Dropper for more Damageā€¦coz you need Spear Lunge to make it like a double damage or additional damage to all Pierce-Type attackā€¦

Dont worry about it mateā€¦you build is in different path and youā€™re in a right path :slight_smile:

YES, i just got my Shinobi degree :smiley:

4 Likes