Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

here is my opinion…

since you’re still c2 sword c2 barb c2 …go for barb C3 then Fencer…

as what @sparklinglennard said you will have great DPS and good synergy with Shinobi…plus you have all the access to damage types: Slash, Pierce, and Strike. Plus you got 2 reliable stun skills which are scary.

The only downside to this is Rapier has the lowest durability in entire weaponry. So, you need to bring extra rapier and repair them constantly.
And also, this is non-auto attack reliant build path. It’s more on skill. The more skill you use, the SP you will spend. Since Swordsman has low SP Pool, it’s really a bad thing to consider. However, Fear not… you got SP potions…so…relax :smiley:

Also good at PvE and PvP by the way :slight_smile:

If you wanna go for Corsair C2, it’s fine but it would be best if you will go to barbC3 then Fencer since you are already have BarbC2.

Hoplite C2 and Corsair has better synergy comparing to Corsair C2 and Barb C2. It’s because of Spear Lunge’s amplify damage for Pierce-Type Damages towards the targeted enemy. Popular for Spear Lunge + Hexen Dropper’s One hit KO.

ok i ll listen to your advice c3 barb and fencer but c1 fencer right than shinobi ? and what do u think about that guide http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/d7ks2lprbs/ ?

It’s like this…

swordC1 > swordC2/PeltC1 > BarbC3 > Fencer > Shinobi

Try to ask @sparklinglennard about it :slight_smile:

I was just making clear on what he was saying to you earlier :blush:

In my opinion, I will rather go for this path…

SwordC1 > swordC2/PeltC1 > hopC2 >CorC2 > Shinobi

Why? Bunshin right now is really buggy. The only thing you can do great combo with Bunshin is Kunai…which is great!
But double slash? I’m so sure about that…I’m not saying your build is bad but I have a reason…

Here it is… Try to watch the video I attached to my thread above…
you can see clones go randomly and doesn’t really follow you movements sometimes.

But if you can manage to land the Bunshin + Double slash to an enemy…Why not…
It’s still viable…

Mixing it with STR and DEX…that’s my build as well…
But put some CON on later 200 levels…

Nah I’m don’t regret it.
I kick wizards and Clerics ass :laughing:

Thanks to Katon’s stealth and Iron Hook. I can kill then less than 5 seconds :joy:

But that’s PvP…

PvE well honestly…it’s purgatory hahaha!
But it’s worth it. It was fun having Shinobi class in my path…
After all, PvP is the end goal of everything when you’re already max level.

does divine might works on a lv 5 bushin? you can get 6 clones with it?

Haven’t tested it yet but i think it works…so, additional 1 clone…6 clones in total…and your damage taken will be 6x…so good luck haha

i only see 5 clones. even with that buff…

i don’t know about that guide, but i trust this topic guide more than other else since this topic is frequently updated and comes from many sources.

dude, maybe the other clone is invisible…
Hiding behind your shadow…

Scary :scream::scream::scream:

hahahahahahaha!

ahahaha!! or maybe his so lazy to come out. ahahaha

hahahaha! stupid clone :laughing:

But seriously, I think it should work right?
I’m not sure why it didn’t work on you…
Another bug maybe???

NO

it’s CommaderFailLoad :joy:

1 Like

Now that’s a sure bug if Divine Might doesn’t work on level 5 bushin because I’ve confirmed it works on lower levels of Bushin :open_mouth:

Tree of Bugs
Tree of Commander
Tree of Talt
Tree of Bots

#RIP TOS :laughing:

1 Like

Nuff said XD

it would be OP if it will work having 6 clones will going to do a lot more of damage and also i starting to think that even rank 8 will release clones will be limit at 5.

you forgot the other one. Tree of DestroyGuild. ahahaa

1 Like

Oh and also,
Tree of Spacebar :joy:

1 Like