Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

would be appreciate if my 2nd question is answered hahaha, or should i stick with the current 2:1 str.dex? and 1more thing, is it a must to get bash ? if so how many levels, same goes with pummel

For those who doing barb 2 build,
what is better ? catacombs blade + karacha
or maga sword/trinity + karacha ?
magas looks like so much better than trinity, why is cheaper ?

dude donā€™t kill me please :laughing:

ok its fine if youā€™re going for 2 STR and 3 DEX early on and thereā€™s no need for CON yet. you will need it when you reach level 200ā€¦so its like 2 DEXā€¦2 STRā€¦1 CON or 2 CON
Thatā€™s my stat allocationā€¦

you may ask other pips here regarding their stat allocationā€¦and as of the moment, i donā€™t have any problems with my stat allocation.

I donā€™t recommend going full dexā€¦
cozā€¦

1stā€¦ you will have an okay damage but less crit damage.

2ndā€¦having a high dex doesnā€™t make you evade 100% all the timeā€¦sometime you will get hitā€¦so its like a waste if you really go for full dexā€¦better to allocate it to another stats like CON or STR.

3rdā€¦you canā€™t evade magic attacks even if you have the highest evasion in TOSā€¦

1 Like

just stick with your 2:1 dex and put some decent amount of con too. evasion rate in this game is almost a myth lol except if your going for battle league which dex is almost essential because its good for hit and crit rate. btw thats only my opinion. but for now stick with your current set up.

1 Like

Catacombs blade is really meant for pvp because most character now a days use plateā€¦ Maga if your a dex type swordman and if your str type i suggest going for trinity but anyway it depends in your taste.

item prices are always vary in supply and demands so sometimes the other one is cheaper and the next it will go up.

I prefer you not to get those skillsā€¦

It doesnā€™t really have an impact in the late gameā€¦in my opinion

Yes it is :slight_smile:

I love the skull swing :heart_eyes:

makes the enemyā€™s physical defense into ZEROā€¦
Imagine that! lol

When I was in doubt about which class to choose, I found a very viable build for PvP.

• Powerful CCā€™s.

• Strong DPS

• Excellent Combos

The Zabuzaā€™s Build:

1. Swordsman C3

2. Highlander C1

3. Corsair C1

4. Doppelsoldner C1

5. Shinobi

hello guys i am currently 125 lvl c2 sword c2 barbarian and my stats like 2/1 dex/str i was leveling for being fencer but i changed my mind for shinobi which way should i follow for pve shinobi stat wise or circle, i need to go c2 corsair or another class tyvm.

you can be fencer then get shinobi in rank 7ā€¦ fencer + shinobi have a good synergy in world boss.

isnt corsair better ?

both are good actually and you said that you want pve stat then fencer+shinobi has a advantage plus you can burst to boss since your prior circle is barbarian which is good in pvpā€¦ but anyway thats only my opinion its up to you.

i would like to hear other opinions aswell, in your opinion i should go like c2 sword c2 barb c2 fencer and than shinobi ?

well you said you like fencer right? i just giving you a idea that fencer and shinobi has a good synergy.

nope i didnt said i like it when i start leveling i was going to make a fencer but changed my mind for shinobi if u say fencer c2 is better than corsair c2 for pve i ll go fencer np :slight_smile:

there are anone who are already a shinobi, and are regret to it ? im reading so much about it. the mostly sayed the give up due a not good dmg after lvl 240mobsā€¦im 200 corsair c2.(swc2-barbc2-corsairc2) and starting to be kind of worried.

oh i see. hmmm fencer c2 vs corsair c2 pve? hmmm iā€™ll prefer fencer if only you can get the fencer at rank 5 but sadly we canā€™t if it is iā€™ll definitely get fencer, both are good in single dps. so its hard to pick.

nope i didnā€™t regret it. maybe people expect something but sadly in the end it didnā€™t work, but to tell you the truth all swordman class are starting to do low damage in high level mapā€¦ thats why people call this game tree of mages. lol

1 Like

Maybe this is a best place to ask this.
I was thinking about a shinobi build, something like swordsman3 because of double slash, hoplite2 to get finestra, stabbing, pierce, peldasta1 to use everyone knows what and shinobi,

And mixing str and dex for clones life and very big crit rate without gems, what do you think??