Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

I agree to this…

But we’re suck at PvP -_-
except if we are Shinobi :imp:

1 Like

Not only that, we need to have deep pockets too for attribs :joy:

1 Like

Bro thanks I found it, btw I asked quite a lot of players with shinobi experience saying I must at least get pel c1 or else I’m gonna have some tough time for the end game grinding… This worried me

and women too :smirk:

1 Like

Oh and one more thing , I only found the line saying more on Dex, less on str and con… But I didn’t found the ratio stat per lvl for shinobi spear. Erm or did I missed it up? If ya possible to link it to me?

@Stormwolf Do you think it’s good to wear plates over leather?

I just got 240 Recipe for plate boots… thinking of going back to plates for damage reduction…

Anyone know where to find Royal Guard Greaves Recipe?

No prob bro…

you can get pelt C1 in rank 2…no matter what, its still viable :slight_smile:

It’s just swash buckling’s provoke is useful on that class or perhaps guardian too, I dunno…, mobs on higher levels are mostly aggro/aggressive…

That’s why sometimes I don’t get it why people need swordsman in their party with Pelt class, whereas there’s no need to it especially on grinding in higher levels. You can just dash along with the mobs and mobs will come to you, like an old luring style on RPG.

In my opinion…getting Plate Armor is much better option than leather.

There are many benefits you can get from Plate, while you get the Plate Armor Mastery. It gives you more Physical Armor, more HP, Stamina, and Physical Damage Reduction if you have 4 sets of plate armor.

The only difference with leather is that, the evasion and accuracy only.

Leather gives 50% evasion for 4 sets of leather armor. but that’s just it.

I dunno. I’m sorry.
But better for you to have Roxona Plate Armor for that.

There are some people who are just lazy to lure. lol.

Although its great to force the mob to get on you, but sometimes you can just utilize the rank to another class, in my opinion.
Either way, they’re the same and viable. Nothing wrong with them. Just choose, and bro relax :sunglasses:

Oh. I didn’t put the Stat Distribution because it’s still under construction…

My suggestion is… 3 Dex…2 STR

Then when you reach level 200…get CON for ratio of 1 or 2

Riiiight lel

@jokeryuen
Regarding Pelta for Rank 2 well it’s up to you
The reason why there’s been a controversy regarding that is because lotsa people are elitists and so lazy these days that they induce class discrimination and practically force the fact that Swordsmen are only supposed to be Tankers in this game which practically kills the fact that Swordsmen have many other DPS and Utility classes.

Well if you’re looking to have an easy time grinding from 210 above then sure go ahead and get Pelta but mind you that Pelta is useless in PVP and once team battle league comes, PVP builds will come to shine in the limelight :joy:

1 Like

dude admit it we need women as well. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yeah yeah human needs are not easily neglectible hue xD

1 Like

Thanks man will get back to Plate then.

240 Recipe is a set from dungeon 240 so that’s why I would like to make it…

Will try to sell my existing items and wear plate then.

Thanks a lot man, always helping me out.

1 Like

no problem :slight_smile:

You may ask here anytime and we will help you whenever we can :wink:

Challenge them to a duel bro XD

Yeah I will once I’ve fully attributed my Shinobi skills I will confidently duel ppl xD

1 Like

Hi there, my pure dps shinobi review here

let me know what u guys think

sensei ! its me setsuna !!!

Finally finish reading the whole thread. This laggy ■■■■ of a forum piss me off so much, holy ■■■■.

But clone not able to use two hand weapon at all is such a downer.
No special property from weapon transfer neither. Very sad.