Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

I would rather go for Concentrate, Pain Barrier, Restrain, and Double Slash… Rather than Gung Ho and Bash, Pommel Beat, and Thrust.

1 Like

Hey @Kazuto_ToS

Welcome to this thread brother Ninja! :slight_smile:

Glad you helped the people out here :wink:

@sparklinglennard @tsigetartseht @Megadave @Kazuto_ToS

Thank you all guys for helping these people out from their questions.

I’ve been back to work ever since I got out from being sick. I was in a business trip ordered by my client.
Yep my job is killing me, and I’m too young to die. lol

1 Like

you can do bursty with your fencer dude without hoplite in your build… those 2 are the only class that can do burst dps afaik.

Welcome back! Glad to know you are doing well in health again.

1 Like

Thanks dude :slight_smile:

How you guys doin’?

Doing fine, forum had a bit of bad connection earlier.

Maybe because it received a lot of traffic due to the new players.

Yeah I’ve experienced that earlier as well.
We really need more Shinobi pips here to help in the forum.
Good thing the new guy showed up.

Found out that shinobi need to have one class as pel or else end game will be faced some difficulty in searching pt… Other than that good luck dear shinobis

Guys I got a question, I recently changed into corsair c1 and noticed my Long Stride is currently gray (aka not working) I’m still using spear, I only stopped using shield and using an arde dagger now.

Also another question, does the arde dagger effect shows in my dps kinda like the concentration buff? (does it shows a text saying +153 fire damage)?

Thanks in advance.

@Stormwolf Thanks man, will try to drop Gungho and see the difference. Too many buff to cast is very annoying

1 Like

Long stride doesn’t work if you’re using 1h spear and dagger. It works with 1h spear only, 1h spear and shield, 1h spear and pistol.

Nope it doesn’t :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel yah brah. :laughing:

casting 5 buffs is already annoying XD

thx for the reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would venom procs the poison when I use dust devil or hexxen from Corsair c2?

guys im on training swordman c2>hoplite c2> cor c2> shinobi.
for swordman part, which part i should max and shouldnt, and how should i allocate my stat? give me ratio is even better. tq

Add the Guide Quest complete

Guide Quest

Thanks

2 Likes

Check the thread above @jokeryuen :slight_smile:

It’s there… the skills I didn’t put there in skill builds means, I suggest you don’t get it.

Shinobi is a heavy-gear-depended class.
We need good gears to stay alive and deal dmg. Way more than other classes

1 Like

That may be true since we are a melee class who does not have any healing spells, but at least we do more damage… no wait…

At least we look cool…