Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

i need magas sword and at least arde dagger…my dmg is a joke :(.
Oh yeah, and class lv 7 :frowning:

Corsair c1 or Doppel c1 in rank 6… Shinobi will rank 7

This picture shows the current rank arena 5x5 in koreano
Rank PVP Korean 2016/08/05

The doppel is the second in the ranking. Your build is Sw c3 > Cata c3 > Doppel.

Now this video shows the potential of Corsair C1 that can be used in PVP:

My current build is (Sw C3 > Hop C2) Lv 171 Job 13. I have to now decide which class will choose.

1 Like

just had my 1st dullahan…and i didnt like it…i cant even move

1 Like

Look at that
Top 20 is just full of magic casters and cleric type classes and only 1 on the melee class

Great balance IMC

Also everyone, great news as I’m a shinobi now and I must say, I love Mijin even though it hurts both my health and pockets for each use LOL

Welp ima grind some class levels from now on
Gonaa aim to get all 5 skills in the first 5 levels to provide reliable information :smiley:

Could you paste source link ?

dust devil can hit 3-4 enemies (around the caster) but from my experience i only hit 3 coz dont have vubbe fighter gloves
hexen dropper can hit 3-4 enemies (in front)

Corsair c2 sword type here. moving shinobi soon

1 Like

@Stormwolf Should I drop Gung Ho and Concentrate to get Thrust instead? Now I am happy with Double Slash but Just wondering if those Gungho and Concentrate is worth maxing?

Concentrate is worth maxing…not Gung Ho :slight_smile:

Im down to getting the flower and colifly stamen and that’ll be my quest finished. Most likely saturday shinobi time.

1 Like

have you tried using Thrust? Is it worth leveling it up?

not worth it in my end…hehe

so for swordman class, which skill we need to max out as for c2 ?

The quest is just meant to let you pick Shinobi as a class when the time comes, you can be calm and sure that when you reach job lvl 15 you will be able to pick shinobi as a class :slight_smile: congratz on finishing the quest!

1 Like

Concentration and Pain Killer would be a nice option.

Concentration = +119 damage (at skill lvl 10) to all your auto attacks + multi hit skills (when attribute maxed).

Pain Killer = won’t let any monster interrupt your skill casting (stabbing is a very good boss killer and you don’t want it cancelled), also works wonders for pvp so you can come close quarters with any ranged class.

Hey guys. 255 Shinobi here doing my weekly Q&A. If you guys have any questions, shoot!

2 Likes

is c3 swordman -c1 pel/high/barb (which one better?) - c2 corsair - shinobi
viable?

thank you so much

So I’ve just unlocked Mijin, Katon, Bushin, and Kunai

So far, only Kunai works with bushin and Katon has lame DPS and will cost you 600 silver per use because of the Ninjutsu bombs

Mijin has great mobbing potential if there are more than 5 mobs in the area to utilize that awesome base AOE ratio but it hurts using it on level 1 so I’ll prolly aim to level 5 this right away

Kunai is already good at level 1 and it does do 5 hits per overheat charge (max 2 overheat charges) but you have to aim at close point blank for all 5 hits to do damage.

So far, bushin is quite buggy indeed. Sometimes it follows me in doing 2 Kunai attacks but sometimes it doesn’t and is dumb at following you/positioning. Due to this, it’s best to use Kunai + Bushin Combo when there is a cleric for Safety Zone or anything that will protect you from dying.

Now I’m aiming to get Mokuton for PVP potential :smiley:

“Better” depends on what you want to achieve, but that build is definitely viable.
See my post here for my favorite build choices.

1 Like

Forgot to mention,
For PvP I would go Barbarian, for PvE Peltasta

1 Like

thank you mate it was very helpful